Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Worst Injury

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty
    I'm one of those people who have never really been injured, just the usual scratches and bruises
    Yep. I've jumped off of stuff, dived off of stuff, fallen down, been thrown down, twisted things in all different manners of that hurts-ness, but I've still never had anything bad go wrong. I'm unbreakable! *flex*
    Yep, I'm the same

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

How could I forget this!?

I was really, really young! Like, 1 or 2, and I was outside in my Pram near stairs, when my sister ran away, and my parents ran after her!
    Somehow, I managed to fall down the cement stairs, still in my pram.

I've still got a weird... dent would be the wrong way to describe it... OK, I've still got a mark on my forehead.

The only reason I know this, is cause my parents told me. And, no, there is nothing wrong with me...

I don't know which was my worst injury.. breaking my collar bone, or nearly chopping off my little toe with a razor. =/ Both were done when I was little.
    Last edited by Nephiliam; 06-19-2005 at 05:17 PM.

i just cannot believe that i havn't seriously hurt myself saying how clumsy i am!! i fall into most things and fall over all the time
    i also poke my fingers into eletrical things all the time.
    liek today at work i was trying to fixc a fan....while it was still on. i was poking my fingers in and everything

Trust No one