Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Safer Sephiroth- easy to beat?

Default Safer Sephiroth- easy to beat?

I just beat FF VII today (go me! ) and I was suprised at how easy to beat Safer Sephiroth was. I got a few attacks in, then once Cloud got the limit break I Omnislashed him and he went down. Didn't take more than five minutes. I was at roughly leve 75. Doesn't this seem incredibly for a final boss battle? You'd think it would be harder.
    Kuanisa i prendo mjarê tai... I GUESECATHAR AÇLAINA!!!

Master of the Universe Lord Magician's Avatar

He is a hard boss but not impossible to beat.

Now try beating Ruby Weapon and Emerald weapon!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

THEN YOU WILL SEE WHAT REAL BOSSES ARE LIKE!!!!

P.S. You will lose in the first try! So don't cry. It happens to everyone!

And if you are going to fight either, EMERALD FIRST! Ruby will just kill you. But IT'S YOUR GAME, AND YOU CHOOSE WHO TO FIGHT FIRST!!

Later.

~In our hearts...lies evil~
    Full Credit for this awesome sig goes to Ultima88! Thanks Man!
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot.
    If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

GOT MILK?

Yes, Safer Sepiroth is a blind crippled chocobo compared to Emerald and Ruby WEAPON. Beating them is like getting a gameshark, and you get tons of rewards. Unfortunatley, I only beat Ruby. Which is still pretty good. Gold Chocobo, Master materia... And Emerald Always murders me. When you fight Ruby, DON'T I repeat, DON'T use KotR when his hands are in the ground. He will be prompted to use a quicksand thingy which gets rid of one of your allies. Instead, use Bahamut ZERO or regular attacks. Something that won't do more than 9000 damage. Now both weapons have around 600,000 HP, so expect to lose. A lot. Above 20 times in most cases.

yes, i thouroughly agree with Rengori. I actually beat Emerald in a fair fight, but i only beat Ruby because i used a gameshark, made Cloud invincible, and let Cloud Counter-attack while i fell asleep at the controller, on accident!

but, i would also suggest Emerald first. For starters, he has an attack that does [1 materia = 1000 damage] so if you have everyone at 9999 hp naturally, have person 1 have a final attack + phoenix; person 2 bad ass summon, preferably master; person 3 bad ass magic, preferably master. Yuo can customize persons 2 &3 as you want, but person1 cant be changed .

And if your at full health, and he uses his materia based attack, everyone will have 7777 HP enjoy
    Of all the games that i find well worth the work, I can only say that three can properly qualify for the category. And of the three, one is, but of corse, FFVII. The other twon games which i couldn't depart from are Xenogears and FFT. And i also found a pattern, All of which were released 1997 or 1998 and were on PS. I have lost some faith in Squaresoft when they merged with Enix, they no longer adapt a well-thought plot as nearly as much as the older titles. And thus, I say to you Square-Enix, "Up yours!"

KOTR-Safer Sephorith=PWND
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Blog Entries

Yes.

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

Safer Sephiroth is easy...
    I just got bored fighting him because he kept foing that attack that you have to watch it go through planets and stuff... I got bored real fast.

Now the next sephiroth is much harder.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

Safer Sephiroth is pretty easy, but Kefka (FFVI) is easier. As for Ruby and Emerald... I HATE RUBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emerald, I don't mind, but Ruby slaughtered me!! I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...So anyway, yeah, they're pretty tough.

Blog Entries

FFVII's been out so long, I'm pretty sure someone who's never played it before knows that strategy for beating Ruby and Emerald Weapon. Ditto for Safer Sephiroth.

Besides, had you gone straight to the Northern Crater as soon as you got into Disc 3, you probably would have been level 50 tops. It would have been a little harder then.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

took me 2 KOTR's to bring down Safer Sephiroth his stats depend on Cloud's make cloud uber safer sephiroth becomes uber too

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Behold the Void's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

took me 2 KOTR's to bring down Safer Sephiroth his stats depend on Cloud's make cloud uber safer sephiroth becomes uber too
    You sure about that?

In any event I didn't have any trouble against Safer Sephiroth at all. I was about level 42 when I took him down, he was easy. I even finished dinner thanks to his repeated use of Super Nova.

Ruby Weapon and Emerald weapon are stronger then sephiroth.I beat the game but i still cant beat them

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori
    Now both weapons have around 600,000 HP, [...]
    Emerald Weapon has 1,000,000 HP. Ruby Weapon has 750,000 HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Khimbar
    but, i would also suggest Emerald first. For starters, he has an attack that does [1 materia = 1000 damage]
    Aire Tam Storm deals 1111 damage per materia.

Quote Originally Posted by elorian
    I was suprised at how easy to beat Safer Sephiroth was. I got a few attacks in, then once Cloud got the limit break I Omnislashed him and he went down. Didn't take more than five minutes. I was at roughly leve 75.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo-Nercy
    Besides, had you gone straight to the Northern Crater as soon as you got into Disc 3, you probably would have been level 50 tops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Behold the Void
    I didn't have any trouble against Safer Sephiroth at all. I was about level 42 when I took him down
    Safer Sephiroth's HP increases dramatically under certain conditions. There's general agreement upon the fact that his HP goes up when Cloud's level is 99, although I've also read that his HP goes up for every character at level 99, as well as if the party uses Knights of the Round against Jenova∙SYNTHESIS or Bizarro Sephiroth. Both the EoFF main site and the FF Online Bestiary claim that Safer has 150,000 HP, while a number of sites suggest that his HP is 120,000, 80,000 base, or 73,000 base. I'll do my best to determine the exact parameters for the Safer fight sometime in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by masamune1600
    Quote Originally Posted by Rengori
    Now both weapons have around 600,000 HP, [...]
    Emerald Weapon has 1,000,000 HP. Ruby Weapon has 750,000 HP.
    You actually kept track of that? I guessed around 600,00, I must have forgotten about one of the attacks...

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magician
    He is a hard boss but not impossible to beat.

Now try beating Ruby Weapon and Emerald weapon!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

THEN YOU WILL SEE WHAT REAL BOSSES ARE LIKE!!!!

P.S. You will lose in the first try! So don't cry. It happens to everyone!

And if you are going to fight either, EMERALD FIRST! Ruby will just kill you. But IT'S YOUR GAME, AND YOU CHOOSE WHO TO FIGHT FIRST!!

Later.
    i have never lost to emerald weapon he/she was easy witht the stratagy i mentioned in the Emerald/Ruby thread and i think youll find that if two of your characters are dead then you go into the fight you will be fine to use KotR on ruby if you follow this stratagy
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiserDragon
    oh and btw the easyest way to kill emmy is to have KotR+HP Absorb Mime+MP Absorb Final Attack+Revive = invincible Cloud have the others equiped with Mime and Final Attack+Revive that way it is imposible to loose
    but id recomend equiping W-Summon as well