Page 1 of 8 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Eyes on YOU = tentacle love

Paulo Wanchope is King

Default Eyes on YOU = tentacle love

Well, I took my oh-so-long (read: two days or so) hiatus, and now I'm back bearing gifts. The gift... of Eyes on YOU.

So what, you ask, is Eyes on YOU? Is it a mad-capped romp through downtown Osaka, ending in a feast of Hynerian slugs and potato chips? Well... no, it isnt, as fun as that would be.

Eyes on YOU is a way for EoFFers to get to know eachother better. You take the survey below, fill it out, and PM it to me, The Abomination. Please don't PM them to that lovely skank TheAbominatrix. Then, when it's your ever-so-special turn, you get three fun-filled-days in the stickied-thread spotlight of general chat, and an entire thread of people asking you questions and kissing your butt. Just follow the handy-dandy instructions below, and we'll all get through this just fine.

Oh and, by the way, I know some people didnt get theirs up last time. It wont happen again. And I'm le sorry.

<u>Rules:</u>
    <b>1)</b> All applications must be received by the 16th (that's three days, kiddos), no later, no exceptions (unless I really like you).
    <b>2)</b> All questions on the survey are optional. If, for whatever reason, you find some questions too personal and/or embarassing, simply do not answer them. However, if I get an application with mostly blanks, I will NOT post it.
    <b>3)</b> Please do not use this as an opportunity to badmouth other members and/or enact personal grudges. I know the difference between playful sarcasm and being mean. Don't do it, I wont post it if you try. This also goes for posting in other people's EoY threads with the express purpose of being a jerk. I will sick the Knights on you, and if I deem it bad enough I will delete your application (if you had one that hadnt gone up yet), and quite possibly black list you from EoY forever. I'm dead serious. Do not be jerks to eachother.
    <b>4)</b> If you want custom fonts, colors, italics, etc, include them in your submission and I will post it like that. By include them I mean: format it all yourself, and it will be posted like that. Otherwise you'll receive standard fare. No massive fonts, please.
    <b>5)</b> Remember, your answers can be as serious or as funny as you want, just keep it in good taste.

<u>After the Application:</u>
    <b>1)</b> Once I have all applications in, I will be posting the order in this thread. If you absolutely need a certain date and/or can only do so on weekends or something to that effect because of vacations/work/school schedules, I will be happy to oblige, but please try and tell me beforehand. I understand emergencies come up though, so I will accept these changes at any time.
    <b>2)</b> I absolutely must stress this. If something comes up and you cannot/no longer wish to participate, <b><i>TELL ME</b></i> so I can fix the schedule. I don't mind at all, so don't hesitate to do so. If you change your mind after you've asked to be removed and then decide that was a bad idea and want back in, I will be happy to oblige, but you will be at the end of the list.

That being said, the order posted is not set in stone. It's just to give everyone an idea of who they'll be going up after, so they know what to watch for. I cant be on everyday, either, so sometimes we may have blank dates with no application up, given my schedule.

The questions are somewhat different, but as usual some things remain the same, for those who have never participated before.

<b>Please Note:</b> All members are welcome to participate, regardless of how long they've been a member or whether they've participated before or not. Thank yous.

<b>Application Stage has ended. No more applications will be accepted</b>

I will begin putting up EoY tomorrow (well, technically later today... after I sleep, lets put it that way) on my normal screen name (that way I can close threads when the time is up). Here is the order, which may change at any time, but not drastically. I've grouped by months, as it's all a vague estimation. These will take a long time to finish, so please be patient! Also, remember to participate in other people's threads; the more you participate in theirs, the more likely they are to participate in yours! So; ask a lot of questions, get a lot of questions!

<b><u>June</b></u>
    Necronopticus
    nik0tine
    RSL
    eestlinc
    kikimm

<b><u>July</b></u>
    Raven Nox
    Joel
    Raistlin
    Sexy McAwesome
    Rusty
    Takara
    fridaysong
    ShlupQuack
    Kirobaito
    rubah

<b><u>August</b></u>
    Azar
    Ansem
    yuna_elena
    Monkey
    Meat Puppet
    Iri Valentine
    ZuZu
    Maxico
    TisWas
    kyuzo

<b><u>September</b></u>
    Social Moon Firesky
    Agent Proto
    Laineheart
    Fuzakeru
    Endless
    Faris
    themagicroundabout
    Cuchulainn
    Rye
    Rase

<b><u>October</b></u>
    Craig
    GigaGuess
    Chaos
    SomethingBig
    SeeDRankLou
    DMKA
    -N-
    Del Mordor
    Snoozer
    The Summoner of Leviathon

<b><u>November</b></u>
    Ratiasu
    bbomber7200
    pureghetto
    kyono
    eternalessence
    Loony BoB
    Jess
    Caspian
    Odaise Gaelach
    BlackMageBoi

<b><u>December</b></u>
    poopcannon
    Miriel
    Quina

Please keep in mind, again, that the dates may change slightly. We always have to contend with server downtime, and give focus to other, briefer contests. Now that the months are posted, if you need different date, please message me (I know some things have been posted in this thread, but really, it's easier for me this way). Please title your PM with something along the lines of 'Date Change' or whichever, so I can differentiate.

Also, I know it sucks to be at the back of the list, but lets all do our best to make sure every member has fun and feels welcome by questioning the living hell out of them.

Oh, and any other questions and the like, please follow the aforementioned format of titling it 'Question' or something like that, it really does make it easier for me. And I am awesome.
    Last edited by TheAbomination; 06-16-2005 at 06:20 AM.
    Paulo Wanchope will lead us to the promised land

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

What happened to "omg i'm sick of eoff right now i'm so on break so i can stop being a fatty omg whine cow"? Fatty Ashley.

At least now I have something to do in class...

Paulo Wanchope is King

I still am you fatty fat fat. I dont have to participate, just copy/paste duh!

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yay, it's back! I thought about asking you about this, but I didn't want to piss you off, and BLEGH, so I stayed away. Not this time, though.

--Box Box Box Box

Paulo Wanchope is King

Nah, it doesnt piss me off. I just always sound that way on here for some reason :<3:

Ooh goody I'm going to like this game.

I DO WHAT I WANT. YOU HAVE PROBLEM?

No votes for you! Recognized Member Election Booth's Avatar

Hey hot stuff, you come here often?

Paulo Wanchope is King

Quote Originally Posted by Election Booth
    Hey hot stuff, you come here often?
    Maybe. Buy me a drink, sailor?

Argh, I just realized I didnt finish changing the last questions of the survey! *edits*

Lumberjack Recognized Member RSL's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think I might do this again.

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

There's not supposed to be a space in your name. It's all ruined. Forget, folks, nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaneko
    There's not supposed to be a space in your name. It's all ruined. Forget, folks, nothing to see here.
    I thought something was getting fishy

I knew something was afoot.

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkey3
    I thought something was getting fishy
    You are so on my hitlist now.
    Last edited by -N-; 06-14-2005 at 03:54 AM.

Paulo Wanchope is King

And I ruin your birthday party yet again.

Make BoB change it, you git!

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

I've got it covered.

Paulo Wanchope is King

Thank you lovely. I'll buy a special outfit for tonight.