Thread: 2nd pumice piece

Default 2nd pumice piece

Does anyone know where I can get the 2nd pumice piece, I've defeated hades and just need one more pumice piece to make pumice then I can get arc, so can anyone help me?

Life is a game the more u play the more u enjoy!

Blog Entries

You get one after you defeat The Arc. If I remember correctly.

I'm assuming you have the one you obtained after defeating Ark in Oeilvert, so the only other places you can get a Pumice Piece is from Chocograph 22, Outer Island 2, which, if I remember correctly, is at the northeast corner of the Outer Continent. The second place you can get one is if you steal it from Ozma. The third place you can get a Pumice Piece is by synthesising a Pumice and a Hammer, but for that to happen you either need the Pumice dropped by Ozma or you had 2 Pumice Pieces in the first place.

So, to summarise

-Chocograph 22, Outer Island 2
    -Steal from Ozma
    -Synthesise a Pumice and a Hammer

Thanx, I think I'll try and get the chocograph 22

I think you did up Outer Island 2 in the Air Garden, so you will need a Gold chocobo to get there.

Yea I got it usin da gold choco, and I gotta say smurfin amazing, man ark is so kool, the move is kinda long, but well worth it.
    Thanx to everyone for da help

arc is pointless and the final boss absorbs shadow damage all you realy need is odin with odin sword ability equiped = 8k dmage to bosses and ko to monsters

Quote Originally Posted by sayen
    arc is pointless and the final boss absorbs shadow damage all you realy need is odin with odin sword ability equiped = 8k dmage to bosses and ko to monsters
    Lies. If you have Ore, Odin will be crap. He will OHKO more, though.

If you have enough Lapis Lazuli or Garnet, stick to Ark or Bahamut, respectively. Both can be waaay better than Odin.

And Necron DOES NOT absorb Shadow. As for Trance Kuja. Idon't know about Deathguise, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by yours truly
    Rinoa Heartilly & Squall Leonheart = Isabella Swan & Edward Cullen.

Don't try and argue with it. You know it's true. =O

Ark rox, and necron does not absorb shadow damage, plus odin's ko move never seems to work against bosses for me, hes still the koolest though

the odins sword ability replaces odins death move when fightng monsters/bosses immune to death. i belive it is based on magic power not stones as i have like 3-4 of each type. my odin on all games dose about 5-8 thousand damage to bosses because of it. the bonus of using odin with this ability equipped is he costs 28 mp for 8k ish dmage instead of 50 or 70 odd mp which means you can do more damage befor running out of mp.

the odins sword ability replaces odins death move when fightng monsters/bosses immune to death. i belive it is based on magic power not stones as i have like 3-4 of each type. my odin on all games dose about 5-8 thousand damage to bosses because of it. the bonus of using odin with this ability equipped is he costs 28 mp for 8k ish dmage instead of 50 or 70 odd mp which means you can do more damage befor running out of mp.
    Odin has a HUGE power base (Thanks SoftReset! XD) but he is underpowered by Ores. And Odin's Sword DO NOT replace his former move. It'll just cause damage in the non-KOed enemies.

And Ark with 65+ Lapis Lazuli can do 9999 damage even without Boost (You certainly will cause 9999 with Boost. Even Ramuh can cause 9999 damage when Boosted. o.o; I'm ot sure about the sort animation, but Ark is very powerful, so...). Yup, you lose 80 MP, but you save SEVENTEEN magic stones. (12 from Boost, 5 from Odin's Sword). And magic stones are way more important than MP, that can be healed right back with Ethers/Elixirs/White Draw/Chakra.

Now you say "Duh Lapis Lazuli are very rare". IIRC there is a chocgraph with 40+ of them. And Black Cat Synth Shop/Hades can synth them. Ore + Lapis Lazuli, 400~500 gil (VERY cheap). Ore is VERY common, and Dead Pepper even more, considering you have Ark (You need a Gold Chocobo to get Ark, that means you can get to Chocobo's Paradise as well).

Now you say "You need to spend money!". Well, you've got a point, but even if you use Odin. Making Lapis Lazuli/Garnet/whatever get rid of those Ores. xDD

And before you say you need to spend 50000 Gil to summon Ark in the first place... defeat Ozma, please o.o; Ozma spoils a Pumice and sometimes one (ONCE, ONLY ONCE I got two) Dark Matter.
    Last edited by Alexander; 06-16-2005 at 02:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by yours truly
    Rinoa Heartilly & Squall Leonheart = Isabella Swan & Edward Cullen.

Don't try and argue with it. You know it's true. =O