Thread: Some game questions

Default Some game questions

I'm new and i haven't bought the game yet. I was looking at walkthroughs and other things for these answers and couldn't find them.

1) When you change jobs, does each job have its own Job Level (like FFXI)? If not, how does changing jobs work?

2) When you learn an ability for one job (like Curaga with White Mage) do you keep it? Can you use it if you switch to Ninja or another job?

3) Are there sub- or secondary-jobs?

4) Can you make your own character?

1 jobs dont have levels they have abillities wich you can learn to master the job

2 once you learned a abillity its your you can use 1 other job (if your black mage you can have white mage as secundarie class) you learn abillities by equiping items for a certain amount of battles

3 see 2

4 no

have fun playing
    Too big. <-- yeah i heard that one before

So only abilities from 2 jobs at one given time? And you do level up, but you don't have one specific job level?

nope jobs only influence your stats like if your a paladin your strenght increases when leveling up if your a black mage your magic power increases
    Too big. <-- yeah i heard that one before

Quote Originally Posted by tailz
    nope jobs only influence your stats like if your a paladin your strenght increases when leveling up if your a black mage your magic power increases
    and what abilities you can learn, weapons and eqiupment you can equip, send off to missions which can only be done by a certain job class...probably more...

Quote Originally Posted by yuripa
    Quote Originally Posted by tailz
    and what abilities you can learn, weapons and eqiupment you can equip, send off to missions which can only be done by a certain job class...probably more...
    Don't forget "how cool or stupid looking your non special characters are"...
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.