Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom hearts 2 release date???

Kingdom hearts 2 release date???

Just wondering, anyone know when kh2 is comming out??? and if so do you know the story? plz tell me!

Quote Originally Posted by seiritroth2
    Just wondering, anyone know when kh2 is comming out??? and if so do you know the story? plz tell me!
    No one knows the release date. There are specualtions on what are the release dates (wal-mart has the release in 1899 :P) but there are no official release dates, so i guess we would appreciate it not to make release date threads, until the official date is released.

Fate has brought them together...Destiny's about to take them apart

|K|I|N|G|D|O|M| |H|E|A|R|T|S| |2|
    My Anti-Drug

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

g4 said it might come out this fall

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Advent Children will be released in September. KH2 will be released at least one month after that. Christmas/December is a good bet and the making is going as planned as far as Ive heard so this year seems likely enough.

Several of the online game retail sites are saying that Kingdom Hearts 2 will ship on December 1, 2005. That's not set in stone, but the closer it gets to the release date the more reliable it becomes. And I also hear that they are going to be doing a simultaneous Japan/North America release, like they are going to be doing with Advent Children.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeDRankLou
    Several of the online game retail sites are saying that Kingdom Hearts 2 will ship on December 1, 2005. That's not set in stone, but the closer it gets to the release date the more reliable it becomes. And I also hear that they are going to be doing a simultaneous Japan/North America release, like they are going to be doing with Advent Children.
    Well thats unusual but Id love for KH2 to be released over seas before christmas. I guess if the simulataneous release was true Id call it Disneys influence.

Quote Originally Posted by Destai
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeDRankLou
    Well thats unusual but Id love for KH2 to be released over seas before christmas. I guess if the simulataneous release was true Id call it Disneys influence.
    If so, remind me to send a "thank you" note to Disney.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

I read on a magizine that it would come out in decemeber through January. I still try not to think about it cuz the more u think about it the longer it seems

Q3-Q4 of 05. It's the continuation of the original and COM. Sora and the gang are being attacked by a group called "The Organization". and with them is the Unknown. they travel to new places like Twilight town and destiny islands (plural). things called NEO heartless have begun to attack different worlds and stuff. oo, Auron makes his comeback in KH2.

I got the best info. Japanese release date is September 14 , 2005. My b-day !!!!!!! American release date is in through November to , oh , late December or early January. It's a good thing I'm spoiled.
    You shoot me - you die

You slap me - a broken spinal cord

You become my ally - you already have wings

You are my follower - be ready for deadly abuse

You are my slave - my blade is in your soul

Is your life worth your money ?

Sora.......I...I've gone to the Dark Side...

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Its like FF12. No one knows. Although I think they're both coming out t'is year...

Grin release date answer

THE RELEASE DATE FOR KH2 IS DECEMBER 1, 2005. (in the US) And yes i know the story but u guys will find that out when u buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by KH2 Freak
    THE RELEASE DATE FOR KH2 IS DECEMBER 1, 2005. (in the US) And yes i know the story but u guys will find that out when u buy it.
    Thats widely believed but its not official.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan
    Quote Originally Posted by KH2 Freak
    Thats widely believed but its not official.
    its gonna pull a Halo2 and be delayed for 6 months and everyone who already paid(like me) will cry
    My Web Site

Quote Originally Posted by OmniOmega
    its gonna pull a Halo2 and be delayed for 6 months and everyone who already paid(like me) will cry
    It's already been delayed like a year and half, I think they finally have their act together. And with Advent Children being all but finished (which I believe is what caused the delay), the team can put more of their focus on KH2, which should speed things up.