Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kingdom hearts 2 release date???

As long as it's not rushed (like they didn't have time to work on KH2 'till now...) and it doesn't take as long as one more year, I'm happy, although I believe that it will launch on September in Japan and December in America... Of course, that's just plain and simple speculation, but I hope it turns out to be true...

Quote Originally Posted by OmniOmega
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan
    Quote Originally Posted by KH2 Freak
    Quote Originally Posted by seiritroth2
    Just wondering, anyone know when kh2 is comming out??? and if so do you know the story? plz tell me!
    THE RELEASE DATE FOR KH2 IS DECEMBER 1, 2005. (in the US) And yes i know the story but u guys will find that out when u buy it.
    Thats widely believed but its not official.
    its gonna pull a Halo2 and be delayed for 6 months and everyone who already paid(like me) will cry
    its already done that. it was supose to be out in june. Plus my cusin works for them so hes getting it for free and hes giving it to me. not to forget that he tells me alot(pritty much everything) about KH2. the graphics r wicked as before.

HINT: play and beat chain of memories. it ties the beginning together^_^

hey if your cousin works w/ them then you should know the name of the blonde kid, and ive heard a few rumors about 3 different versions being released, whats that about?
    My Web Site

BHK's name is probably a secret they even keep from common employees.

Well. I know most everyone's heard the 1st of December...

But recently from the Toys R Us website, it's said that the release date of the 15th of December. Honestly though it could be any date, I'm more inclined to believe that one because it's closer to Christmas.

Christmas rush and buy influence maybe?
    ~光の双子~

Quote Originally Posted by OmniOmega
    hey if your cousin works w/ them then you should know the name of the blonde kid, and ive heard a few rumors about 3 different versions being released, whats that about?
    i am told this stuff. but im only a puan for them. to tell people and get them excited even more then they r. in other words i cant tell u. i know lots of secrets and what we r going to fight in the game and how hard the monsters will be and what to do. i also know about Kiri(the girl, im not good at spelling) and Rikku. u will have to find these things out yourselves. also an old friend will be with u.

KH2 Freak, you are so full of cr@p. If you were a "KH2 Freak" you'd know how to bloody SPELL the main characters NAMES. Kairi, Riku with ONE k! Jeeze...

Mickey will be with you, everyone KNOWS that. Riku is in the game, Kairi is in the game, BHK is probably another piece of Sora (adding to the theory that no one is really whole, and that there is a darkness as well as light in everyone's heart). There are theories floating around all over and unless you can add in a good way to the mess, then please stop saying you know all the answers.

I recently heard it wasn't coming until March, but I have forgotten the exact date.

It's supposed to ship March 1st, which means sometime that week hopefully (Tuesday is a restocking day for stores, so that's the best bet, although since the 1st is on a wednesday...).

I hate to burst your happiness bubbles KH2 Freak. But KH2 isnt gonna be released for some time from what I've heard... Its been delayed... AGAIN!! >_< But the game you got confused with that was Released December 1st, which is today is Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones. Ubisoft has had December 1st planned out for that game, so it can have some time to be tried out by gamers every where and enough time in the US to let its price lower slightly for Christmas purchasing! I have no clue on when KH2 comes out but I am getting quite upset that i have been waiting 3-4 years for this game and it STILL has not came out yet!! I bought the game the first day because I was interested... Now Im waiting on a sequel that HOPEFULLY lives up to its predecessor! I hope it comes out soon... Im just excited about thinking about the new worlds and new allies and all that other good junk!

Quote Originally Posted by TurkSlayer
    I recently heard it wasn't coming until March, but I have forgotten the exact date.
    I heard that rumor too i think it was about the 17th but i am not sure.

No one knows the release date.

What the . . .? Yeah we do. KHII comes out December 22 in Japan, and some time in March of 06 for the U.S. There, satisfied?

O-D WBS. LISB
    Last edited by Ansem/Sephy; 12-10-2005 at 05:56 AM.

on this site http://www.rpgdreamer.com/releases.html it says it coming on on the 1st on march but i bet that's in the USA si us in the UK will have to wait longer