Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Driving licence

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

I've had my license since April. I drive to school. That's pretty much it. Oh, I scratched my hubcaps on the curb while parallel parking.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

The reason i don't have a license
    1)Im evil
    2)Im only 12

I i want a license a.s.a.p
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by The Summoner of Leviathan
    I could have gotten my beginners almost two years ago. In New Brunswick you get your beginners at 16, then you can wait a year to get your driver's liscense. Or when you are 16, pay 400$ to take Driver's Ed. then drive 10 hours, and 4 months (or is it 6) later you can have your driver's liscense.
    Nice to see another New Brunswicker on here. Not sure how many months it is with driver's ed. but your info's, but you covered everything else. I've had my license for about 3.5 years or so. I definitely need it as I drive somewhere almost everyday. I've had one accident, my fault with one other vehicle involved. I guess insurance companies don't like that sort of thing as my premium just about doubled after (and I thought $1000 a year before the accident was high). It's back around what it used to be now though so it's not so bad. I've had a few other close calls, one that could have literally gotten me killed as I almost ran a stop sign and would have been nailed on the driver's side by a bus had I not seen the sign at the last possible moment. I was really tired that morning, but it made me realize I need to be more alert behind the wheel at all times.