Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 26789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: eoff meetup UK number 2! (you'd better believe it!)

What time in the morning will everyone meet?
    Making a slow come back since 2008

Why thankyou Jack. little sweety aren't you.

Hmm, if I'm going to come all the way, and its going to be about a 5 hour train ride for me I reckon, maybe abit more, then I'll definetly want to stay the night. I may even try and come up the night before and crash somewhere. I really want to come so I'll sort something out. I wonder how many ppl will be wanting to stay the night at a hotel?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by amratis
    I wonder how many ppl will be wanting to stay the night at a hotel?
    I would probably want to this time, as Manchester is a lot further away from home than Birmingham is.

Borisssssss darling xD can you contact me or something when you get the chance, I need to find out stuff to finalise coming to stay with you, so I can book my Bus ticket down ;o
    I'll figure it out later...

rightyhoooo!
    i have now got Lenna, amratis and (i think) dark cloud (from chat) staying with me. i think thats all i can take in. so i'm really sorry if anyone else needs a place to stay. if you're REALLY desperate please PM me as soon as poss!
    right so this is what will happen. amra, lenna and DC can you get into derby on friday afternoon? i'm having a night out on thursday sooooooo i may need some time to recover so check what time trains/buses come in. best time between 12-3. theres not too much to do in derby but we can wait for you all. then off to my place for fun fun fun!
    saturday - everyone try and get to manchester for about 10-11 okies? so we all get enough time to have a great day.
    after the fun home!!
    lenna, amratis and DC you can either go home then after the meetup or come back to mine but you'll have to speand the sunday at mine as bus servises to derby are pretty pants. you can go on sunday if you want to, but it'll mean a few bus changes (i'll come with you so no worries!)

so hows that sound to everyone else?

Trust No one

Borisyyyyyy madam! I'd be able to get there in the evening on the Friday only, as it'd take about 9 hours to get there and I'd probably be leaving at around 6am in the morning maybe, or if I leave thursday night, but I'd have to check, I'd not be able to leave straight after the meet, so is it ok if I stay through til monday please?

thats fine love! we can party on sunday
    just say the time when you'll get to derby and thats fine we can meet you whenever its good for you!

Trust No one

thank you darling ;D you're still getting a pressie from me remember! ;D oh btw boris.. would it be possible to get your house phone number to give to my parents, cause they'd like it just incase they'd need to contact me other than mobile <333 pwitty pwease *flutters eyelashes* hehe CAN'T BE AS CUTE AS MY SIG!! OMG *MELTS AT CUTENESS OF SIG*

Edit: And boris, there is NO getting me drunk xD I maybe 18 but if I get drunk around you lot I'm done for roflmfao!
    Last edited by Lenna; 07-01-2005 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenna
    Edit: And boris, there is NO getting me drunk xD I maybe 18 but if I get drunk around you lot I'm done for roflmfao!
    xD there'l be no drinking this time! just look at the photos from last time we got slashed!

Trust No one

Rofl good good I'll bite you if you go back on your word and alcohol is involved! teehee! cause remember, although there maybe under-agers with us! There are family places surely? :P

i'm sending pms to everyone just to tell you the rules etc.
    i want this to be FUN! so no nastiness okies!
    ps....they're not really rules, just things to be wary of and stuff! we're having some younger people along with us this time so everyone needs to be happy and sensible!

Trust No one

Boris you're my hero, marry me xD? roflmfao

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

*reads the last 9 posts*

I'm going to have to put up with a whole day of that. Pity me, fellow EoFFers, pity me.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    *reads the last 9 posts*

I'm going to have to put up with a whole day of that. Pity me, fellow EoFFers, pity me.
    shes staying at my house along with amratis! xD
    that should be so AWESOME!

Trust No one

Roflmfao GIRL MADNESS WITH ME BORIS AND AMRATIS!!!! poor Clement... you'll have to put up with us girls dancing about wildly having so much fun!! hahaha