Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: is yuna older than tidus or are they the same age?

Default is yuna older than tidus or are they the same age?

in X we all know that yuna and tidus are 17, but since tidus, you know, is yuna older or are they still the same. im confused?

errr, what do u mean by "you know" exactly? Ive just always considered them the same age, as they are, like u said, both 17.

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

Tidus is older he's been dead for quite a few years now aint he?
    Making a slow come back since 2008

Tidus probably dosnt age. Thats what i think

Dance Macabre The Anarchy Angel's Avatar

methinks they're both the same...but then the whole dead thing and he comes back the same as he was before and Yuna is nineteen n all...

Dance Macabre

Quote Originally Posted by kyuzo
    Tidus is older he's been dead for quite a few years now aint he?
    Wait but in Final Fantasy X dont they show Tidus as a lil boy so that shows that he's ageing , plus if u got to Finish Final Fantasy X then u'd know that Tidus swims from down below and smims up, honsestly i think that he's alive .Isn't he ?
    Thats my opinion soo dont take it to seriously
    Last edited by ChaosShadow; 06-21-2005 at 06:13 PM. Reason: sounds mean and concited

sooooo................when tidus comes back in x-2 ur saying that hes 19 like Yuna?

Maybe....well techniquely tidus is something like 1017. He travels 1000 years in the future with Sin. Perhaps he has lost track of how old he is
    Oh....almost forgot. At the end (Spoiler):(SPOILER)You can unlock different cut scenes at the end depending on how well you did in the game. One of the cut scenes is Tidus coming back to life for some reason or other.
    my grandmothers been walking 6 miles a day since she was 63. Now, at the age of 90 shes as fit as an ox....unfortunatly we dont know where she is...

Are you one of those people who never have enough space on their computer? Do what i did-delete windows!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thinking of names is hard
    Maybe....well techniquely tidus is something like 1017. He travels 1000 years in the future with Sin. Perhaps he has lost track of how old he is
    Mmmm.....no. (If you were joking, sorry I didn't get it )

Tidus was 17 when he disappeared. He doesn't seem to have any recollection of the two years he was gone, so I think he's still 17. While Yuna has aged two years, so she is now 19 and now older.

(no i wasnt joking, i think i might be referring to final fantasy x.)
    So if tidus was gone for two years, wouldnt he be two years older? I cant remmember what i was doing two years ago....so instead of being 15 does that make me 13?
    my grandmothers been walking 6 miles a day since she was 63. Now, at the age of 90 shes as fit as an ox....unfortunatly we dont know where she is...

Are you one of those people who never have enough space on their computer? Do what i did-delete windows!!!!

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

There is absolutely no time travel in FFX. You may need to replay the game and note the finer details of the plot...

At the end of FFX, he disappeared and went to the Farplane. It's fair to assume that he didn't age during this time (what with being an incorporeal spirit), so when he was 'recreated' two years later, he'd still be his 17-year-old self. This puts him two years behind Yuna, but who's counting?

And I think you might not be.

So if tidus was gone for two years, wouldnt he be two years older? I cant remmember what i was doing two years ago....so instead of being 15 does that make me 13?
    I don't remember what I was doing when I was 5, so instead of being 25 does that make me 5? [/sarcasm] You were alive in the realm of physical space in your current form during the two years prior to this, so it's a tad different situation.

Well, Auron did age after he was killed, so I think Tidus did too.

No, Auron was killed but stayed on Spira and didn't get sent. Tidus was a dream of the fayth and once Sin was defeated they stopped dreaming, leading Tidus to go the Farplane.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhi
    sooooo................when tidus comes back in x-2 ur saying that hes 19 like Yuna?
    Exactly