Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Rm2k3]untitled Game.

Default [Rm2k3]untitled Game.

Hello. I am Dark-Totus, and I am making a new game... It doesn't have a title yet, but after the first demo, I'll think of something... Anyways, it starts of as a boy who wakes up in a forest. he doesn't know how he got there, so he travels around the forest. He siddenly finds out that... To be continued .

As you can see, it is made on Rpg Maker 2003. And here are some screenshots.

I'm about to start an RPG, too... but I'm still tossing up whether I should use RMXP or RM2K3 because they both have their own limitations... your forest area is looking good from what I can see on the screenie

Always best to leave the title until last, unless you're gonna base your game's story on the title alone

spaces.msn.com/members/nudgewoot I like rice

Quote Originally Posted by Lainehart
    I'm about to start an RPG, too... but I'm still tossing up whether I should use RMXP or RM2K3 because they both have their own limitations... your forest area is looking good from what I can see on the screenie

Always best to leave the title until last, unless you're gonna base your game's story on the title alone
    Hahaha thanks. Well Rm2k is a nice tool, but rm2k3 upgrades it. Adds a turn based combat, and such.. For me, Rm2k3 is good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Totus
    Hello. I am Dark-Totus, and I am making a new game... It doesn't have a title yet, but after the first demo, I'll think of something... Anyways, it starts of as a boy who wakes up in a forest. he doesn't know how he got there, so he travels around the forest. He siddenly finds out that... To be continued .
    This is arguably my favorite first post in EoFF history.

Quote Originally Posted by Necronopticous
    This is arguably my favorite first post in EoFF history.
    If its sarcasm, then okay... If not, then thanks.. I don't know.. Anyhow, I should tell you guys about some of my story.. Well The hero just wakes up in a forest, not knowing why he was here, and how he got here. Well that and something else happens. A disease was spreading from an unknown thing[Person,place,thing]This disease makes that person get brainwashed. It is a tricky process, you don't know if someoen got infected so it is a very dangerous disease... Now you mght be asking yourselves, what does the boy have to do anything about the story!? Well, he isn't THE hero, he is just a helper... THE so called heroes are 3 special mages... But the 3 mages don't have a kind heart... 1 has a evil heart, one has a rebelious heart, one is the kind heart... These 3 mages must use their magic to kill the disease, but will they cooperate?

Comments?Questions?death threatsIdeas? Post them here!

Blog Entries

Stick a guy in it called Old Manus who is the village idiot is a wise old man.

there was a picture here

Quote Originally Posted by Lainehart

Hahaha thanks. Well Rm2k is a nice tool, but rm2k3 upgrades it. Adds a turn based combat, and such.. For me, Rm2k3 is good for me.
    I said RMXP not RM2K, sorry

i have that RPG maker 2003,i have started a game on it but i can't figure out half of the stuff,help
    Vincent:- Dirge of Cerberus is kind of a mix between devil May Cry and Me.

I can help, I've been using RPG Makers for a while now

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus
    Stick a guy in it called Old Manus who is the village idiot is a wise old man.
    Give Old Manus a hot young girlfriend named Psychotic.

Blog Entries

:thumbup:

there was a picture here

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I love this game already.

UPDATE!

I have added missions! There are only 3 missions on the demo..

Yay! I've just started a game on RMXP...I prefer the battles on RM2k/3, but Oh well...

Hehehe....The game is looking really good! Good Luck! Make sure you don't get side-trackted, or bored of it. That's happened to about 4 or 5 of my games.

Looking Good!