Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What type of teenager are you?

kawaii, desu ne?<br>Your label is the Nice girl/guy. You tend to care<br>for others over yourself. However, many people<br>appreciate your caring side and would rather<br>stick by you than hurt you. But, there is a<br>downside. Some tend to abuse your kindness and<br>take advantage of you. You always try to see<br>the good in everyone and try not to hate.<br>Also, you have sharp insight and a great<br>personality. Calm, serene, and understanding,<br>you make a worthy friend and a valuble ally to<br>people in need. Don't change your sweet<br>nature, your constant being-there can save a<br>life. <P> I suggest your go into a field that<br>centers around working with others such as a<br>doctor, baby-sitter, psychologist, lifeguard,<br>or Teacher. If none of these occupations<br>interest you, it is okay then. I am sure that<br>there are plenty of oppertunities out there for<br>you.
    <br><br><a href="http://quizilla.com/users/torinaura/quizzes/What%20type%20of%20teenager%20are%20you%3F/"> What type of teenager are you?</a><BR> brought to you by <a href="http://quizilla.com">Quizilla</a>

its kinda true i suppose
    AMBITION MAKES YOU LOOK PRETTY UGLY

KICKING SQUEALING GUCCI LIL PIGGY
    Phew, for a minute there, i lost myself

kawaii, desu ne?<br>Your label is the Nice girl/guy. You tend to care<br>for others over yourself. However, many people<br>appreciate your caring side and would rather<br>stick by you than hurt you. But, there is a<br>downside. Some tend to abuse your kindness and<br>take advantage of you. You always try to see<br>the good in everyone and try not to hate.<br>Also, you have sharp insight and a great<br>personality. Calm, serene, and understanding,<br>you make a worthy friend and a valuble ally to<br>people in need. Don't change your sweet<br>nature, your constant being-there can save a<br>life. <P> I suggest your go into a field that<br>centers around working with others such as a<br>doctor, baby-sitter, psychologist, lifeguard,<br>or Teacher. If none of these occupations<br>interest you, it is okay then. I am sure that<br>there are plenty of oppertunities out there for<br>you.
    <br><br><a href="http://quizilla.com/users/torinaura/quizzes/What%20type%20of%20teenager%20are%20you%3F/"> What type of teenager are you?</a><BR> brought to you by <a href="http://quizilla.com">Quizilla</a>

that is NOT TRUE........

You were the 'regular' teen. Don't worry, alot of people will get this result. However, you set pretty high/low goals for yourself...and you believed you were the only one in the world. But, there are alot of people with your attitude. You tended to wear regular clothing. Sometimes you felt horribly lonely and wanted to hide, but as always, you found something to give you reason to continue. You hate school to a degree.
    You could get a job as an author, teacher, editor, architect, buisness owner, or administrator. Good luck in life, and don't forget that no one is ever alone.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

eienbaby!<br>the studious student. You are definitely pressured<br>and suffer from side effects from built up<br>stress. You are constantly occupying yourself<br>with books, studies, or some other hobby. You<br>feel squeezed in place and have litte movement.<br>Most of the time you are busy with work and<br>family, and would love to spread your wings and<br>relax. One like you needs to find a certain<br>time of the day to just sit and release the<br>tension. However, you are doing fairly well in<br>school, but that does not mean that you can<br>continue stressing yourself out. Take a<br>breather and head out with some friends. <P><br>You can consider going into a field like<br>librarian, polotician, journalist,<br>Archeologist, scientist, or lawyer. You have a<br>brain...NOW USE IT....but please...spare<br>yourself the pressure and create some down time<br>for yourself. Or develop a hobby that releases<br>tension, such as knitting (it worked wonders<br>for me)

Actually feel i am half studious and half friend thing..O_o

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

I'm just an average, regular girl-which, to be honest-I always thought I was.
    Have you seen my keyblade?