Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What type of teenager are you?

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Default What type of teenager are you?

http://www.quizilla.com/users/torina...r%20are%20you?

My Result:

the sad teen. Everything in life is [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img]in' miserable. You constantly look over your shoulder and wonder who is judging you...even when you are alone. So naturally, you have become a little paranoid and pessamistic. Your personality can be one demensional but confusing. You are constantly bored with life and wish that something could spice it up. You have a unique view on life and have identified the problems with school society (Ex...what makes popular people, how the student mind works...) You would rather be alone because you hate being hurt. You tend to think that no one understands you, not even your parents / guardians / friends. But that is just the opposite! The people who love you want to help, but they don't know how because they have a feeling that they will say something wrong and turn you away. You have to let them know that you are willing to hear what they have to say...and it might do some good to listen to them.
    Some fields you might consider going in when you are older...Judge, author, songwriter, producer, therapist, psychologist, philosopher, or forensic scientist. You need a job where you can express yourself and your views on life. Or you need a field where you can judge others and predict what is going on in others life. Either way... you have the personality to get you a good job that will support you throughout life.

Its sounds alot like me, im awfully paranoid =S
    Is it just me or is that guy in the pic HOT? :<3:

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

He is pretty hot.

I got the same thing, the dark sad goth, but I don't agree with it. I'm different, I love singing, and I love dark music, but I'm not really dark myself. Plus I know my friends lurv me and I lurv them, I don't feel that alone. What kind of goth likes Spongebob just a little bit too much and runs around yelling "RYECHU 2 U!" Well, I don't really say that... yet. But you get the idea.

The only thing really accurate is the different view on school and people than most teenagers, and the paranoia thing.

Dance Macabre The Anarchy Angel's Avatar

Me gots that...I'm not sad i tell you! *fumes madly because people are critisising me*

Dance Macabre

Blog Entries

You are the 'regular' teen. Don't worry, alot of people will get this result. However, you set pretty high/low goals for yourself...and you believe you are the only one in the world. But, there are alot of people with your attitude. You tend to wear regular clothing, or you are forced to wear colors you don't want to. (such as your mother always buying you pink / blue clothing) Sometimes you feel horribly lonely and want to hide, but as always, you find something to give you reason to continue. You can either hate or love school, one opinion please. Never fear, you are not one of a kind...and that is kinda nice to hear, since there are other teenagers out there with your exact view on life.

You could get a job as an author, Teacher, editor, architect, buisness owner, or administrator. Good luck in life, and don't forget that no one is ever alone.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, that whole description fits me very well, especially in terms of how insecure I am with myself.
    Xenogears is the tragic story of how your whole life can take a crappy turn, just because you happened to see a lady in a wedding dress before her wedding.

This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broken down
    This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broke down

Blog Entries

eienbaby!<br>the studious student. You are definitely pressured<br>and suffer from side effects from built up<br>stress. You are constantly occupying yourself<br>with books, studies, or some other hobby. You<br>feel squeezed in place and have litte movement.<br>Most of the time you are busy with work and<br>family, and would love to spread your wings and<br>relax. One like you needs to find a certain<br>time of the day to just sit and release the<br>tension. However, you are doing fairly well in<br>school, but that does not mean that you can<br>continue stressing yourself out. Take a<br>breather and head out with some friends. <P><br>You can consider going into a field like<br>librarian, polotician, journalist,<br>Archeologist, scientist, or lawyer. You have a<br>brain...NOW USE IT....but please...spare<br>yourself the pressure and create some down time<br>for yourself. Or develop a hobby that releases<br>tension, such as knitting (it worked wonders<br>for me)
    <br><br><a href="http://quizilla.com/users/torinaura/quizzes/What%20type%20of%20teenager%20are%20you%3F/"> What type of teenager are you?</a><BR> brought to you by <a href="http://quizilla.com">Quizilla</a>

paradise kiss boy<br>You are the bad boy / girl of your school. You<br>have little faith in yourself and usually find<br>escape in some sort of addicting substance or<br>yourself. You would rather torture others<br>above anything else. You regularly skip<br>school and when you go, always tend to ditch a<br>certain class. Some classmates can fear you<br>while others pity you...and your family. (No<br>offense) Your cruel behavior and abject<br>personality tends to single you out from the<br>crowd...and you prefer life this way at times.<br>However, lonliness can rear its ugly head and<br>force you seek a way to silence it. But be<br>warned, your path is dangerous... but only a<br>strong person can walk this road. <P> Some<br>ideal occupations for you can be a Police<br>officer, Celebrity (who doesn't love the<br>badasses?), Wrestler, Polotician, or some sort<br>of leader. Either way, your destined to be<br>known by many.
    <br><br><a href="http://quizilla.com/users/torinaura/quizzes/What%20type%20of%20teenager%20are%20you%3F/"> What type of teenager are you?</a><BR> brought to you by <a href="http://quizilla.com">Quizilla</a>

I'm not addicted to any substance and I RARELY skip any classes. Except on certain days.

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

eienbaby!<br>the studious student. You are definitely pressured<br>and suffer from side effects from built up<br>stress. You are constantly occupying yourself<br>with books, studies, or some other hobby. You<br>feel squeezed in place and have litte movement.<br>Most of the time you are busy with work and<br>family, and would love to spread your wings and<br>relax. One like you needs to find a certain<br>time of the day to just sit and release the<br>tension. However, you are doing fairly well in<br>school, but that does not mean that you can<br>continue stressing yourself out. Take a<br>breather and head out with some friends. <P><br>You can consider going into a field like<br>librarian, polotician, journalist,<br>Archeologist, scientist, or lawyer. You have a<br>brain...NOW USE IT....but please...spare<br>yourself the pressure and create some down time<br>for yourself. Or develop a hobby that releases<br>tension, such as knitting (it worked wonders<br>for me)
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

kawaii, desu ne?<br>Your label is the Nice girl/guy. You tend to care<br>for others over yourself. However, many people<br>appreciate your caring side and would rather<br>stick by you than hurt you. But, there is a<br>downside. Some tend to abuse your kindness and<br>take advantage of you. You always try to see<br>the good in everyone and try not to hate.<br>Also, you have sharp insight and a great<br>personality. Calm, serene, and understanding,<br>you make a worthy friend and a valuble ally to<br>people in need. Don't change your sweet<br>nature, your constant being-there can save a<br>life. <P> I suggest your go into a field that<br>centers around working with others such as a<br>doctor, baby-sitter, psychologist, lifeguard,<br>or Teacher. If none of these occupations<br>interest you, it is okay then. I am sure that<br>there are plenty of oppertunities out there for<br>you.

...Hey, I actually want to be a psychologist.

and yes, hes hot. Thats the first thing that came into my mind upon opening this topic.

I'm the teenager too smart to do this quiz.

Your label is the Nice girl/guy. You tend to care for others over yourself. However, many people appreciate your caring side and would rather stick by you than hurt you. But, there is a downside. Some tend to abuse your kindness and take advantage of you. You always try to see the good in everyone and try not to hate. Also, you have sharp insight and a great personality. Calm, serene, and understanding, you make a worthy friend and a valuble ally to people in need. Don't change your sweet nature, your constant being-there can save a life.

I suggest your go into a field that centers around working with others such as a doctor, baby-sitter, psychologist, lifeguard, or Teacher. If none of these occupations interest you, it is okay then. I am sure that there are plenty of oppertunities out there for you.

I want to be a writer, not a baby-sitter!!!!
    Insane people make knives out out of bars of soap.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Studious.

Not really, but hey. Internet quizzes ARE THE ONE AND ONLY TRUTH AND TRUE WAY TO LEARN ABOUT YOURSELF SO MAYBE I REALLY AM A HARDCORE STUDY-ER IN THE INSIDE.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsu
    Not really, but hey. Internet quizzes ARE THE ONE AND ONLY TRUTH AND TRUE WAY TO LEARN ABOUT YOURSELF SO MAYBE I REALLY AM A HARDCORE STUDY-ER IN THE INSIDE.
    You better believe it, since the entirity of humanity can be cut down into a few questions with five multiple choice options each, y'know.

Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky me again! I hardly knew I should use me feet again!

What do you have to say for yourself?

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

i got the sad teen thing i agree with most of it ecspecially the view on life thing but im not gothic

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Blog Entries

paradise kiss boy<br>You are the bad boy / girl of your school. You<br>have little faith in yourself and usually find<br>escape in some sort of addicting substance or<br>yourself. You would rather torture others<br>above anything else. You regularly skip<br>school and when you go, always tend to ditch a<br>certain class. Some classmates can fear you<br>while others pity you...and your family. (No<br>offense) Your cruel behavior and abject<br>personality tends to single you out from the<br>crowd...and you prefer life this way at times.<br>However, lonliness can rear its ugly head and<br>force you seek a way to silence it. But be<br>warned, your path is dangerous... but only a<br>strong person can walk this road. <P> Some<br>ideal occupations for you can be a Police<br>officer, Celebrity (who doesn't love the<br>badasses?), Wrestler, Polotician, or some sort<br>of leader. Either way, your destined to be<br>known by many.

YEP THAT'S ME

there was a picture here