Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Q = U

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

Sephiroth1999AD = pure genius.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

They are also both very sexy.

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Quina and Ultimecia are also obsessed over something to eat. Quina speaks about Food all the time whereas Ultimecia speaks about Seeds all the time. However, Kefka's also obsessed. He speaks about hatred and destruction all the time. Remember how he said "I HATE HATE HATE (14 more HATE-words) YOU!!!" in the Floating Continent and how he was saying "Destroy destroy destroy!" before the final battle of FFVI. What does that have to do with eating, you ask? Well... d0 wat kefk@ sais or he`ll eat j00!!1 And there's one more extra thing. Kefka looks like a clown who's gender is quite so-so, and I already explained how Quina's gender is quite unknown, and so is Ultimecia's during her final form, so this should seal the deal: Quina=Kefka=Ultimecia.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

Quina = Frodo = Kefka = Ultimecia, if you consider your previous post. XD

Plus, Quina attacks with forks. To eat properly, and conquer the world, s/he needs a knife. Who uses knifes? Zidane. So, Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Ultimecia.

But if Zidane is Ultimecia, Dagger is probably his Knight. So, Dagger = Squall, and Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Ultimecia (back to the original theory).

Etc. I bet someone will include Aeris soon. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by yours truly
    Rinoa Heartilly & Squall Leonheart = Isabella Swan & Edward Cullen.

Don't try and argue with it. You know it's true. =O

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    But if Zidane is Ultimecia, Dagger is probably his Knight. So, Dagger = Squall, and Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Ultimecia (back to the original theory).

OOC:Alexander, you copied the Kishi quote from my signature?
    LotR and FFVII SpoilersFrodo left for Immortal Lands, and so did Aeris, since she died. That's why, Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Ultimecia = Aeris. In addition, Aeris is hot, and so is Princess Leia, so Aeris = Princess Leia. Star Wars and FFVII SpoilersAnd because both Sephiroth and Anakin Skywalker are good people until they become evil, Sephiroth = Anakin = Darth Vader = Leia's father. Therefore, Sephiroth is Aeris' father.
    Last edited by Sefie1999AD; 06-25-2005 at 11:19 PM.
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

That's funny, I thought I was Quina.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth1999AD

OOC:Alexander, you copied the Kishi quote from my signature?
    LotR and FFVII SpoilersFrodo left for Immortal Lands, and so did Aeris, since she died. That's why, Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Ultimecia = Aeris. In addition, Aeris is hot, and so is Princess Leia, so Aeris = Princess Leia. Star Wars and FFVII SpoilersAnd because both Sephiroth and Anakin Skywalker are good people until they become evil, Sephiroth = Anakin = Darth Vader = Leia's father. Therefore, Sephiroth is Aeris' father.
    OOC:Yeah. XD If you want I remove it o.o

Aeris died. And Tellah died too. So...

Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Princess Leia = Tellah = Ultimecia.

And Tellah is old, like FuSoYa. So...

Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = Ultimecia.

And FuSoYa's Swoon sprite looks like a flan. So...

Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Ultimecia.

And Quina looks a lot like a flan, proving the theory.

zOMG ULTIMECIA IS A PUDDING!!1111111oneone

Also, as DJZen pointed out, Selphie is also Ultimecia. It can also be proven by he fact she is on a constant sugar high, and where do you find sugar? In food, of course. And Quina eats yummy food. And puddings are constantly on sugar highs too, because they are full of sugar.

Therefore Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = Ultimecia.

Default mmmmmmm

mmmm ultermicia is sexy and quina has a massive tounge mmmmmmmmm sluty dont you think?

OOC:Alexander: Nah, it's okay. That quote is by Kishi, not by me, so feel free to use it.

Leia is a Princess, and so is Garnet, so Leia = Garnet. Therefore, Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Princess Garnet = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = Ultimecia.

In addition, Rinoa is also said to be the Rebel Princess, and Leia is a rebel, and she's a princess, so that also proves that Rinoa = Leia, and since Leia = Ultimecia, this finally proves that Rinoa = Ultimecia.

Del Murder: If we can prove that Del is one of those, he's automatically Quina.

To get back into the original Quina = Ultimecia theory, if you remove l, t, i and e from Ultimecia, you'll get Umcia. Anagram that a bit, you'll get Cuima. Swap c with a q and m with an n, and there you have it: Quina. Quina = Ultimecia! And the letters you removed form up the word "lite", which must be referring to "light". Cecil from FFIV is a Paladin, and Paladin is a Warrior of the Light. So when Ultimecia turned into Quina, lite = light = Paladin = Cecil gets removed every time. Therefore, we have just proved that Cecil gets erased, most likely killed, every time Ultimecia transforms into Quina. Cecil gets killed, as in murdered, which I'm sure we can link to Del Murder. So:

Del Murder = Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Princess Garnet = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = Ultimecia.

When that equation becomes true, we'll get a murdered Cecil as a leftover. And just like Quina aka Ultimecia aka all those other people said, "Leftovers good."
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

But Zidane was Ultimecia first, and Garnet was his Knight. Garnet = Squall, remember? XD

Now, Garnet is Ultimecia too. So...

Del Murder = Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Princess Garnet = Squall = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = Ultimecia.

And since Squall is Cloud's clone...

Del Murder = Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = Ultimecia. (Cloud cross-dresses, so he is Princess Leai, indeed)

And Cloud is related to uncle Sephy. Then...

Del Murder = Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Sephiroth = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = Ultimecia.

Quina is, simultaneously, one user from EoFF, and three villains. Wow.

BUT WAIT! Remember Eiko? She said Quina was Kuja, when one of the moogles fished him! So...

Del Murder = Quina = Kuja = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Sephiroth = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = Ultimecia. (Kuja is Zidane's brother, so XD)

Quina is one user from EoFF, three characters from FFIX, two from FFIV, three from FFVIII, twom from FFVII, two from other books and movies, a pudding, and four main villains from FF. He is a special case, indeed. XD

Del Murder = Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Sephiroth = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = Ultimecia.
    Uhh, wait. Didn't I prove before that Sephiroth is Aeris' father? So are you trying to tell me Sephiroth is the father AND daughter of himself?
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

Woah. This is WAY too big for me to understand. Wait, I thought Hojo created Sephiroth. And then Sephiroth thought his mom was Jenova, but Vincent says it is a woman by the name of Lucrecia. And Cloud is supossed to be the imperfect Sephiroth clone, and Zack is Cloud's friend, so does that mean that Cloud is Aeris' uncle and Zack is her Godfather or something? I don't know if this data can help you though, but at least I can say I tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth1999AD

Uhh, wait. Didn't I prove before that Sephiroth is Aeris' father? So are you trying to tell me Sephiroth is the father AND daughter of himself?
    Uh... yeah. XD
    Squall and Zidane are dating themselves in this line you know. XD

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Told you so! It IS true.