Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yuna's Eyes

Default Yuna's Eyes

Um?? Error or what. I found it in a video of mine, and took a snapshot. Do you think the compression took away the green? I don't think so, I don't know.
    Final Fantasy VIII Book
    [ ] :: Currently Writing
    [X] :: On hold
    Why? :: School, studies; have to set
    the priorities. I suppose I am writing
    a bit in small packets of time, but
    not much.

Thumbs up

eyyy rite u r, rite u r, its funny wotcha notice wen u look lol i neva picked up on dat.
    good spottin.

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

She's always had one blue and one green eye.

yes big D well dun.
    mind explainin wot ur point is

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My point is that, if an image shows her with eyes of the same colour, then there's got to be some kind of error. In this case, I'd say it's because of the superimposed image of Tidus. A filter effect, changing the apparent colour of her eye.

u shood hav just that, the fact that yuna has one green n one blue is well known, no need to re staight this fact

Grin

Wow! You guys are just now noticing that Yuna's are are two different colors! But, than again I shouldn't be to surprised since my auntie recently just noticed Rikku's eyes has swirls in them!
    Reality is Fictional...While the Fictional has become our reality...

Quote Originally Posted by Quadricode

Um?? Error or what. I found it in a video of mine, and took a snapshot. Do you think the compression took away the green? I don't think so, I don't know.
    Yeah I guess. You can't even tell that she has a green eye.

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

her reflection in her eyes (I believe the clouds, which are blue/white, and so are her eyes), not an error.

Does no one know why she has blue and green eyes? Its because she's half Al-Bhed. All Al-Bheds have green eyes, but since she not a full Al-Bhed she has one green eye.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's probably just the picture, because why would they make a special render for a split second that was different?

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Lover of Kh
    Wow! You guys are just now noticing that Yuna's are are two different colors! But, than again I shouldn't be to surprised since my auntie recently just noticed Rikku's eyes has swirls in them!
    We already knew about the different colours, that's common knowledge...[q=TurkSlayer]Does no one know why she has blue and green eyes? Its because she's half Al-Bhed. All Al-Bheds have green eyes, but since she not a full Al-Bhed she has one green eye.[/q]It sometimes happens through pure coincidence as well... but in this case, the Al Bhed heritage was likely an influence. [q=Khaotic]her reflection in her eyes (I believe the clouds, which are blue/white, and so are her eyes), not an error.[/q][q=rubah]It's probably just the picture, because why would they make a special render for a split second that was different?[/q]Absolutely. There's a lot of overlapping light and colour in that pic, so any 'errors' are likely just a side-effect of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Big D
    It sometimes happens through pure coincidence as well...
    Well yes, for people like David Bowie (Unless he's an alien like they say), but I'm pretty positive its the Al-Bhed heritage.

It was certainly a result of the Al Bhed DNA mixing with the Bevellian DNA. Heterochromia Iridium (having two differently coloured eyes) happens most often when distant genetic lines are mixed. Considering that the Bevellians and Al Bhed had been pretty seperate for about 1000 years, that would be our explanation.

As for this "error" in-game, it's the overlapping of various light. There's no error.
    I love my Carys with all my heart.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Where the clouds part and the truth is revealed: Final Fantasy VII Analysis.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Lover of Kh
    I never actually noticed that until an NPC told me that Al Bhed have green eyes with a swirl...