Thread: FF7 Advent Children available for pre-order now

Default FF7 Advent Children available for pre-order now

This is by no mean an intention of advertising scam or junk. If somehow this may appear inappropriate, I deeply apologize.

I myself am very much Anime and Gaming fanatic and particularly Final Fantasy series are one of my favorite in terms of interest. As I am a fan of Final Fantasy myself, my intention is to give this opportunity to fans worldwide and those who may share the same experience with me.

I am currently working in a company dealing with Japanese toys wholesaler/exporter by the name of “D&O Trading” which have major branch in Japan with other branches in Hong Kong and France as well. The website of the company is http://www.japan-online-store.com. However, the website is currently only available in Japanese. D&O offers a whole sale of Japanese toys which include action figures, model kits, character goods, plush toys, Capsule figures, etc. Our deals are with major distributing company such as Bandai, Takara, Banpresto, Sega, and obviously SQUARE ENIX as well.

Though we are a wholesaler, at the moment we receive offer from SQUARE to provide sets of the upcoming LIMITED EDITION BOX SET of FINAL FANTASY ADVENT CHILDREN. As you would have already known what the set include I would confirm again of what is being offer in the set. At the moment, this is most probably only for DVD version as detail of UMD version is not confirmed.

FINAL FANTASY 7 ADVENT CHILDREN Advent Pieces Limited Box Set
    Set includes:
    1. Cloud Strife + Fenrir bike figure set
    2. Cap
    3. T-shirt
    4. DVD bonus – Last Order FF7
    5. Makings
    6. Venecia Festival Trailer
    7. International Trailers
    8. FF7 playstation soft

The retail price that is going to be on sale in Japan is 29500 Japanese YEN. This price does not include 5% tax yet. However, if you buy it from D&O Trading, your price is 27000 and no tax being charge. You then only have to worry about postage handling cost.
    The pre-order starts from now and the actual item would be available and ready for distribution sometime in September.

If you are interested with the product and guarantee purchase, you could contact me at kuma@japan-online-store.com

Thank you very much for your time.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

it brings the ff7 game!?!?!??!

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Yes, it does. The update on the main site has the information on what's included in the box set. Personally, I'm not interested in importing, but I am curious about a few things: Would the DVD have english subtitles? And can a U.S. DVD player play these? I know that's a stupid question, but I can't honestly remember at the moment.

Default Detail of DVD not confirmed.

As with the limited set, SQUARE ENIX did not yet confirm the actual detail that would be in the main movie DVD itself. Whether it is REGION FREE or only Region 2 (Japan) as well as whether it would come in form of Language selection of Japanese, English or Subtitle selection, the detail is not yet provided by SQUARE ENIX themselves... So at the moment, I can't really tell you about the content of the DVD itself.

Do you have to have a credit card to pre-order it? Does anyone know? If so please drop me a line.
    "It all began when I saw this sphere of you..." :mog:

FFXIV Character

Gamina Condoin (Sargatanas)

Sigh I Want This special Edition soo badly, but I just have this Sickening Feeling that the NA special Edition Wont Have Half as much Swag.... I love Swag... Damnit i want the Sweet sweet Swag.

I don't Care if it is almost $500 Canadian..... I can Get that by September..... I Hope our (North America's) Special Edition has the Same Swag....

Default Method of payment for pre-order

As for the payment of this special edition, apart from credit card payment, our option includes Bank Telegraphic transfer. Eventually I do not really want to recommend using Credit Card payment as well because you will have extra charge of 5% of credit card payment. Thus, our company will take several while for the it to go through. If you can suggest your own preference of payment then please let me know.

Default Just to point out my actual intention of posting here

I understand this is probably a business scheme to lots of you. Well, I'm just here to post to show you the opportunity to get them. I myself would definitely get that limited edition set. I am just like you guys over here and I was very much a so called OTAKU freak who love to collect and have those anime characters or goods. Now, I just happened to have a job that involved what I love and interested about. Way before I get this job, I just always see that it is difficult for international people who are really interested and desperately want to get some item but the thing is not available there in their country. Since, I have the opportunity to be able to work in a place that offer all these anime and game goodies now, all I intend to do is just to give the opportunity for people to have access into owning them. I understand how it feels for people who really want something badly but what they want is so difficult to obtain. I have friends from all over the world, before I get to work at where I am now, complaining to me like "Japan have and get all the goodies where we could only dream of...." That was my intention of why I'm posting here. I'm not here for just one post and leave for the sake of advertising.

planning world domination

geez, i wish i had £135 GBP. that's a lil harsh for that lil collection, don't ya think? but i suppose it's no price if you're an FF fan..

Default omg omg omg omg omg

THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVA I CANT WAIT IM SOOOOOOO HAPPY

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The original is good but the complete version is epic. More blood, more Turks' scene, original Omnislash..etc. I became such a fangirl and wanted to change my name to CloudStrife69.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I joined the forum the year this came out.

Looking back on those days I just picture a haze of Reno and Yazoo avatars.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

who tf wants their profile picture to be of a Milkshake.