Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can I equip Omnislash?

Default How can I equip Omnislash?

I've gotOmnislash, but no matter how many times I try Cloud keeps on saying "I'm not sure but", how can I equip it?
    btw Cloud is Lv 98..

I know I'm spamming the Forum

The Evil Kitty...OF DOOM! remghoost's Avatar

you have to learn all of his other limit breaks before you can equip his last limit break

he shall destroy you ALL!

I think you have to have used the lv.3 limits a certain number of times aswell.
    Syncopationist

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Syncopationist
    I think you have to have used the lv.3 limits a certain number of times aswell.
    Nope, you just need to have all his limit breaks.

Braver
    Cross Slash
    Blade Beam
    Climhazzard
    Meteorain
    Finishing Touch

No way you got to level 98 without either cheating, or earning 1/1, 2/1, and 3/1, but check you've got the /2 limits, as it's perfectly possible to have Braver, Cross Slash, Blade Beam, Meteorain, and Finishing Touch, but no Climhazzard.

If you do have them all, you've met with an unfortunate bugm which happens occasionally, more often of the games been hacked. If that's the case the only way to fix it is to restart =/

First of all I'm an honest FF7 player, I didn't cheat, I've been playing for more than 70 hours, hence Cloud is Lv 98..

Thanks now I know what I've missed.. I didn't get Level2 Limit Break "Climhazzard"..

It's time to switch to Level 2 Limit Break..

Thanks, if I had I life time I wont ever know

How can you skip Climhazzard? I never have. Does this apply to all characters?

It just happens almost randomly (I've especially noticed it in the First Reactor). I mean, with Barret, I recieved Grenade Bomb and Satellite Beam within an hour, because it skipped a whole lotta Limit Breaks (And yes, I stayed on Level 1 Big Shot)

You can skip limit breaks? I just went through the game and got them all anyways.

It does NOT occur randomly. This happens when you refuse to switch to Level 2 after learning Blade Beam. When you continue using Braver and Cross-Slash, you eventually learn Meteorain. I remember when this happened to me. I was really flustered. I didn't know I had to USE Blade Beam to earn Climhazzard.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If you have the other ones how can you not have climhazzard?? Or do you only have the first 2??

Oh I see, because you kill the required amount of enemies necessary to learn Meteorain before using Blade Beam the required amount of times necessary to learn Climhazzard.

Yes, I believe this is the system (though I haven't confirmed it):
    Learning Blade Beam requires using either Braver or Cross-Slash and killing (x#)enemies.
    Learning Climhazzard requires using Blade Beam and killing (x#) enemies.
    etc.

I'll have to try something out . . .
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

I remember with Cid i got Hyper Jump before dynomite. So that is possible. What happened was that you fought a lot of battles without using your limit breaks.
    Nandattebayo!!!

Or habitually used Braver and Cross-Slash instead of Blade Beam.

So basically, if you learn Cross-Slash and stay on that, it counts up the enemies to go onto the next level limit break?
    I'll figure it out later...