Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My RMXP RPG! (With EoFF appearances!)

Default My RMXP RPG! (With EoFF appearances!)

wow, we seem to be bombed under with the amount of Rpg Games recently, and I have decided to start up mine. It is called Sukami: Faded Memories and I will give you infomation about plot, characters later. Once I am abit more advanced, because I have only got about 1 minute of gameplay currently.

Inspired by Dark-Totus's game, with Old Manus appearing in it, I have decided to include each and every EoFF person (who wants to) in my game. But they cannot be main characters, I have sorted them out already. Just appearances, ok? You tell me what you want me to include with you and everything, (or let me decide, but I suggest the first way, because 1) You have a say and 2) I am really bad at that kinda stuff) and I will include you in my game!

Now, bombard me with questions, and suggestions for people please!

EDIT: I will post screens for everyone to see, and eventually I will put the game up (somehow)

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

i need a plot dude, PLOOOOOOOOOT... good though... i hope creating rpgs and posting a hub for them on this website doesnt become common.

Why not? I think it's interesting seeing what everyone's games are like.

Ok, a plot...well...

Basically, A person wakes up in desert, and is taken to a village to sleep. He remembers nothing. Not even his name. (he makes up one) When sleeping, Knights of Grathe come and attack the village, searching for him. Him, and his new friends flee the village, and go to a retreat, a hideout for victims of the Knights of Grathe. So, in an attempt to find out about his past, Rubai and his mates go on a journey, and find....things (I'm not sure yet) which show what you have done in the past. But while he is searching for these, he comes across a bigger discovery. Different things which can tell his future. It does not look good to him, so Rubai is on a run mission away from the Knights of Grathe, while searching for answers to his past, avoiding his future, and trying to keep himself in the present.

It needs so work, I know, but there we have it.

So, who wants to appear in my game.....Anyone?

FFXIV Character

sounds okay so far.

i hope theres a unique overall objective to this rpg

Quote Originally Posted by tsukasa
    sounds okay so far.

i hope theres a unique overall objective to this rpg
    Oh...you mean a main villian? Or something like that? If so, don't worry...there is.....

FFXIV Character

no i mean like, cliched thingo... like saving the world from an ultimate evil... or etc...

No, not really actually. It's more at a personal level. Although, the main villian is holding the world ransom (not under their own will) so, kinda. But it is more at a personal level.

*Silence* Nobody loves me....Or my game...I'm gonna have to put Bugglesworth in it!

Attached Images Attached Images

FFXIV Character

AWESOME.... bugglesworth starting his first job as an rpg character.

He really wanted to be a McNugget. but I told him, I said to him...
    "Baby, Honey, Bugglesworth, I don't have a McDonalds sprite." he was really heart broken after that, but he is better now!

me no intrested if theres no one called Gibbi in it

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well, why not appear?
    I wonder if I could be some NPC who gives you hints about side quests, like "I heard the old piano that's in the mad granny's house holds the secret to the ultimate arcane spellcasting power", that kind of stuff...

FFXIV Character

Ultimate spellcasting ruins the game, so it would have to be a really late sub-quest.

I wanna be in it!!! please... I dont care what ya do with me...just something not bad ....also, make my sprite or char or whatever have dreadlocks....

also, are there classes in the game?

make sure you add me in it ;0. Anyways, the map needs kinda work, but it looks awsome.. Keep up the nice work!

FFXIV Character

yuripa said there arent any classes... weird... anyway, my characters name is Awai Kira

in english that means Light Killer.....