Thread: New Battle System

Dai

New Battle System

I heard on g4 that KH2 was going to have an all new battle system, including the Transformation drive, which is supposed to allow you to "fuse" with another charachter.
    that's pretty cool.
    And, it's even supposed to have Auron from FFX in it,
    auron's AWESOME!

What do you guys think about KH2?

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

i saw it too......the url is http://www.g4tv.com/videos/index.html cliq the square enix booth

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah I saw this one clip of sora and auron doing some type of whirlwind type of move. It was cool. I still dunno if this is a good thing or bad...

Well, given the gameplay previews, I think an "all new" battle system is stretching it a bit. The battle system looks a lot alike. I think they just added some cool moves, like multi character moves and the transformation drive system, and probably tweaked some stuff. But all in all, it looks a lot alike.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

Yeah I saw this one clip of sora and auron doing some type of whirlwind type of move. It was cool. I still dunno if this is a good thing or bad...
    I think that's his bushido overdrive. But anyway, I really don't think I will use overdrive much, I'd be too distracted beating the crap out of things onscreen.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

I think it's an improvement, especially thenew camera system. Should be fun.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i think it looks great. i cant wait for KH2. im gonna play it for ages

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    Well, given the gameplay previews, I think an "all new" battle system is stretching it a bit. The battle system looks a lot alike. I think they just added some cool moves, like multi character moves and the transformation drive system, and probably tweaked some stuff. But all in all, it looks a lot alike.
    I agree and I am looking forward to it. Like all sequels there will be improvements and new moves.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Blog Entries

i just hope that its as good as it looks like it will be. if its bad. im gonna cry

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah I'd suck if the cool cinematics based moves were soaked with low damage...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crash26821
    Yeah I'd suck if the cool cinematics based moves were soaked with low damage...
    thats not what i meant. i meant the game itself looks like its gonna be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    I agree and I am looking forward to it. Like all sequels there will be improvements and new moves.
    All sequels?

The Gummi Ship battles look majorly improved as well. I'm really looking forward to this game.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

i didnt like the gummi ship thing but i made some badass ones tho
    Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared...
    Eddie Rickenbacker (1890 - 1973)

~That image was over 6 times the file size limit allowed in signatures. -Necronopticous

Blog Entries

i didnt like the gummi ships at first. but later when i actually took some time to mess around and make some really cool ones i really liked em.

Articles
    Blog Entries

apparently, tetsuya nomura said that there a re combinations for the moves. I'm expecting something like dynasty warriors. There will probably be combo plus abilities and finisheing moves to the combo.

Peace out and :rock:
    EE