Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts RM2k3 game

The guy who is never here cloud20747's Avatar

Looks nice. When can we play it, if possible?

Well, I've sort of finished Destiny Island, although it will take you 5 minutes to complete it. It's not completely done because I couldn't get the monster files for Sora, Selphie, Wakka and Tidus. But I've pretty much given up on that.

So I guess you could play what I've done so far and pretend it's a Demo.

Also, I have a problem that I don't know how to get rid of, whenever the Heartless attacks, his Keyblade appears and he disapears.

EDIT: I just played through it, took me 15 minutes.
    Last edited by Craig; 06-27-2005 at 11:47 AM.

So the heartless uses a keyblade? I think thats not ok. I would do the evolution thing and heartless could use dark powers.

But that´s what I´d do, you do what you do

I know it doesn't make much sense, but really I'm not too worried about that.

EDIT: Okay, so I've started my 2nd World. Eizon.

This is an EoFF World, some things I need are:

EoFF members as villagers, you can tell me what you want to be as long as I have a characterset to match it ofcourse, but spaces that need to be filled are:

Queen

Prince

Princess

Butler

Maid

Also, I have various guards around my castle, I'll keep them anonymous unless any of you want to be a guard.

I've also added in a Graveyard for banned members, so if you'd like to suggest banned members to go in it and captions to go on their gravestones that'd be great. So far I only have:

Kathryn

shadow

kirk81

ffbabe

Any help would be appreciated.

Oh, and I also plan on calling the dungeon in this World, "Feedback".
    Last edited by Craig; 06-28-2005 at 08:17 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

hahaha, sounds good. i'm working on a rm2k3 game atm but it's really annoying because i can't figure out how to import. i click import and choose my character sheet and it says that the file is the wrong size, very annoying.

but you should post destiny islands on here, it sounds like it could be a good teaser.

Peace out and :rock:
    EE

I'll be the prince if he's cool-looking.

If not, call me Mercy and make me an enemy.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

I'm available to be any male character, as long as he's cool. Prince, Butler... It doesn't matter to me, but he better be awesome.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Oh no, we're not picky at all.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I really don't think the keyblade should be usable by the heartless unless you have a really, REALLY good reason for it, storywise. And I do think the evolution system might be a good idea, allowing you to change into different heartless. And possibly get more on your team that can also evolve so you can customize your team based on different heartless types.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X
    You have to admit, Void, it'd be a pretty difficult task, one Craig most likely isn't up to. Just leave it alone. A heartless with a keyblade is *twitch* fine.
    *Puts Mercen-X in a straightjacket*

Actually, as long as it wasn't the Keyblade... It could be kind of like Riku's, you know? The Heartless attempt to duplicate the powers of the Keyblade, and in this game, you get to play with the result.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

The guy who is never here cloud20747's Avatar

I can be a kick ass Gravekeeper. Just call me Cloud20747 for no confusion with the blonde guy. Numbers can be my.......prison # (was in jail then they made me a gravekeeper for part of my punisment) If you can't make me that then I'll be a guard

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    *Puts Mercen-X in a straightjacket*

Actually, as long as it wasn't the Keyblade... It could be kind of like Riku's, you know? The Heartless attempt to duplicate the powers of the Keyblade, and in this game, you get to play with the result.
    *repeatedly bops head against cushioned walls*

As fun as that would be, Riku was already a former Keymaster. It only makes sense he could wield a Keyblade of any form . . . but a regular heartless? A shrimpy little shadow? Pshaw.

We're GARDs. GARDs. We're GARDs.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Okay so, I've noticed you don't like the Keyblade idea. And to be honest, neither do I, but it took me 2 seconds to think of this idea and it makes no sense whatsoever with the original Kingdom Hearts in mind.

I like the idea of using "dark powers" but it could be hard to find the battle animations.

The evolution system would also be good, but finding the battle sprites and the charactersets would be very hard. For all I know they don't even exist.

But I agree with both these ideas and I'll give it a try, even if it takes more until I finish the game I can always add it in at the end.

That being said if I do give you guys a demo, which I'm not sure of how to do, you will be wielding the Keyblade.

If you want to know why a Heartless has a Keyblade, then the story is as follows.

A Heartless is attacking some people, he kills this guy and then feels sorry for the guy's daughter. He then is transported to his "Re-awakening" Where he is asked if he'd like to regain his Heart. He accepts and is granted a Keyblade to help him on his journey.

To do this the 4 Princesses of Heart (There are more in KH, but I'm not worried.) have to deem him worthy and help him get it back.

Bare in mind, that when I downloaded RM2k3, I didn't have a story at all, I noticed I could use a Heartless as a characterset and battle sprite, then I thought it'd be cool to play as a Heartless. Then I noticed I could use Keyblades as a weapon, and made up this stupid story in no time at all.

Well, it's Screenshot time. I'm going to post the links from now on. as the images in the posts are quite big and I'm getting confused.

So this is the gravekeeper that you requested cloud20747, what do you think?

cloud20747

Here are the Prince and Butler, they both look quite crap, but if you guys want to be them, you can. The Butler has speech already but I'll glady change it if someone wants to be him.

Prince
    Butler

EDIT: Update, Mercen I've made you the boss for this world. I can't post a screenshot as I haven't made a dungeon yet, but will do when I'm finished.

I've also finished the town, and I need the following inhabitants:

Queen
    Butler
    Princess
    Maid
    Guards
    6 Prison cells (Don't all need to be filled)

(The Butler, Maids and Guards don't need to be taken, but if you want to that's fine. I'll add in as many Guards and Maids as needed, although I doubt anyone will want to be.)

Farmer
    Farmer's Wife
    Farmer's Grandson
    Item Shopkeep
    Accessory Shopkeep
    Mansion owner
    Mansion owner's wife
    Mansion owner's kid(s)
    Guy who lives in Hut
    His wife
    Pub owner
    His wife
    His daughter

These spaces don't have to be filled, but it'd be nice if they were.

Ofcourse, if none of these people take your fancy, and you want to be a town member, I can add random people just in the town, or you could be someone who's in the pub.

Also, I'd like an idea of what your character would say when spoken to.

EDIT again: I also need people to go in the graveyard, this can be Banned members, Second accounts or people who just don't come to EoFF anymore, they also need to come with a caption for their gravestone.

EDIT again again: (somebody post so I don't have to keep editting!)
    I've finished the dungeon, which means Eizon is now a completable world. So, if someone wants to inform on how to give you guys a demo, you'll get Destiny Island and Eizon. The townspeople aren't there because I'm waiting for your input.

Mercen, here's the monster you requested.

Feedback

Mercy
    Last edited by Craig; 06-29-2005 at 04:58 PM.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Haha, that Kathryn one is pure genius.

You can put me in any position you want. (Whoa, that sounded SO wrong ) I don't mind.

You get to be the Recluse.