Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts RM2k3 game

Well, I can change the way he says things like "What would you like to buy" and also, I can give him some text before and after the shop menu is opened.

But moody and/or professional it is.

yeah can i be in it..sephiroth9006...uhhh,the 9006 could stand for what attempt he is at the sephiroth clone,could be a boss or an NPC i'll let you decide..
    Vincent:- Dirge of Cerberus is kind of a mix between devil May Cry and Me.

Sure.

EDIT: How's this?

Sephiroth9006

Fight

ApocalypticLeon has now become the Prince.
    Last edited by Craig; 06-29-2005 at 05:01 PM.

yeah i like it..just one question..where do you get the character sheets for people like THAT from??
    Vincent:- Dirge of Cerberus is kind of a mix between devil May Cry and Me.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I already have the boss for this World, but I can make you an optional boss if you like.
    Kind of what I had in mind.

Could ya post a pic of me as innkeeper please? Does the inn i own also brew beer?
    Also i came up with kinda cool idea (atleast i think it´s cool ). But it might be hard to do. I´m not sure. I just tought that the evolution system might be tough because of the sprites but what if there was some kind of limitbreak/overdrive gauge and when that fills you can morph into a neoshadow for a couple of turns (2 or 3) and the neoshadow has better stats?? It might be easy because you only needed a few neoshadow battle sprites.. or maybe not, i´m not sure as i said ´cause i´ve never used rpgmaker

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Craig
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Behold the Void
    I already have the boss for this World, but I can make you an optional boss if you like.
    Kind of what I had in mind.
    Great minds thinks alike. Do you want to give me the story details you mentioned?

KuRt - There's the link. The inn doesn't brew beer, there is also a Pub in town which does that.

EDIT: Concidering combining the Inn and Pub.

As for your Limit Break idea, I like it alot. If I can get some more Heartless Battle Sprites, or anything even close to that, and a guide on how to set up Limit Breaks, I will most likely implement it.

I might post the Demo some time in the near future, there are still a good few town members missing though, and I don't know how to post it.
    Last edited by Craig; 06-30-2005 at 12:04 AM.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sure. Essentially, a lot of Kingdom Hearts centers around the Darkness. The element of Void could easily be mistaken for Darkness, but it isn't necessarily linked. Many creationist stories have made reference to all life coming from the Void (in the beginning there was nothing, God said "Let there be light", etc. etc.). Thus, this boss would represent the Void, the beginning and the end.

This boss shouldn't necessarily be evil, I would say it would be there to test the worth of the Heartless. It could be an optional super boss or not, but the goal of the fight would be more to guide it to regaining its heart, not to destroy it. Possible rewards for defeating Void could be a better keyblade, perhaps an evolution if you are able to fit that in, or something else of use.

Oh, thats nice. Is there anything particular he does to move the story along, or is just there to be pretty?

And if the above question's answer is the story one, then whatever you want him too. Remember, he is cold-hearted (but not stuck up), so you can go from there.

If not, well, tell me and i'll think of something.
    Last edited by ApocalypticLeon; 06-30-2005 at 03:15 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

craig, how do you take your screenshots?

Peace out and :rock:
    EE

Wild guess, print screen

Oh, and you can add my other account to the Graveyard. Its Bloody Leonhart, and it can say: 'Even in death, I cry tears of blood.'

I don't know why... I guess Its kinda something I would say along time ago.... well, thanks.

~~~
    EDIT:
    http://sprites.fireball20xl.com/OS/H...her/hearts.htm

This has all the frickin' KH sprites you'd ever need.
    Last edited by ApocalypticLeon; 06-30-2005 at 03:25 AM.

My favorite embodiment of the Void has always been Chaos. Chaos was said to be the most ancient of all gods, the epithet of the universe. Chaos is all that was and all that will ever be. Not to mention it's got a cool name.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.