Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts RM2k3 game

Hide your wallet The Shoeless Hobo's Avatar

Can you make me the resident hobo?

Quote Originally Posted by Behold the Void
    Sure. Essentially, a lot of Kingdom Hearts centers around the Darkness. The element of Void could easily be mistaken for Darkness, but it isn't necessarily linked. Many creationist stories have made reference to all life coming from the Void (in the beginning there was nothing, God said "Let there be light", etc. etc.). Thus, this boss would represent the Void, the beginning and the end.

This boss shouldn't necessarily be evil, I would say it would be there to test the worth of the Heartless. It could be an optional super boss or not, but the goal of the fight would be more to guide it to regaining its heart, not to destroy it. Possible rewards for defeating Void could be a better keyblade, perhaps an evolution if you are able to fit that in, or something else of use.
    That's a tad confusing, but I'll give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by ApocalypticLeon
    Oh, thats nice. Is there anything particular he does to move the story along, or is just there to be pretty?

And if the above question's answer is the story one, then whatever you want him too. Remember, he is cold-hearted (but not stuck up), so you can go from there.

If not, well, tell me and i'll think of something.
    Umm, are you talking about your character? Or Behold the Void's? If it's yours then he will give you the Lionheart Keyblade at some point in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by eternal essence
    craig, how do you take your screenshots?

Peace out and :rock:
    EE
    Yep, Print Screen.

Oh, and you can add my other account to the Graveyard. Its Bloody Leonhart, and it can say: 'Even in death, I cry tears of blood.'

I don't know why... I guess Its kinda something I would say along time ago.... well, thanks.

~~~
    EDIT:
    http://sprites.fireball20xl.com/OS/H...her/hearts.htm

This has all the frickin' KH sprites you'd ever need.
    I'll add him to the Graveyard now, and also I found a pretty decent Soldier sheet that I could've used for a Battle Sprite on that site, but for some reason on RM2k3 when I try to add in one of the different poses it just shows a black square.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X
    My favorite embodiment of the Void has always been Chaos. Chaos was said to be the most ancient of all gods, the epithet of the universe. Chaos is all that was and all that will ever be. Not to mention it's got a cool name.
    I'll keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shoeless Hobo
    Can you make me the resident hobo?
    Can Chickens lay Eggs?

EDIT: I did The Void, what do you think? He's kind of a mixture of Necron and Neo X-Death (I think)

The Void - A quote from Necron, also the Crystal is kind of a similar idea to the Crystal in IX

The Fight - As far as I know, that is Neo X-Death. But I've never completed the game.
    Last edited by Craig; 06-30-2005 at 03:30 PM.

8 . . . 9 . . . okay I'm pretty sure there are 10. Geez that's ugly. ^_^ Great baddie!
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

I was talking of mine, but yeah, thats fine. So... could the Lionheart be like a family heirloom, or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X
    8 . . . 9 . . . okay I'm pretty sure there are 10. Geez that's ugly. ^_^ Great baddie!
    10 what?

I was talking of mine, but yeah, thats fine. So... could the Lionheart be like a family heirloom, or something?

Can, and will.

10 heads... I believe. Thanks, Craig. When do you plan to get a demo on it?

As soon as someone tells me how.

Is the last boss a kh/square char or something you´ve made up yourself?

I also came up with an idea of a battle arena. Just like olympus colliseum

The last boss of the Demo is a monster called Mercy, which Mercen-X requested, and it's not a KH/Squenix monster. As for the last boss of the game, I don't know because I'm making it up as I go along. However it might be Guard Armour or a member of the Organization.

The battle arena sounds good.

I doubt it'd be that hard to implement either. Infact I might start work on it right now.

Have you completed the demo?

Yea, a battle arena would be nice. Then, NPCs (like the prince) might be able to battle you. Now, that would be cool.

Well, I'd say once the battle arena is done I've completed the Demo.
    There are still things missing, but there isn't much I can do about them at the moment.

If I can find the Battle monsters that match certain sprites (Eg. Cloud, Leon, Tidus, Selphie and Wakkal) then they will be added, but I'm not sure I'll be able to find them.

AL: How do you feel about winning the Leonhart in the battle arena, instead of having it given to you?

Yeh, I like that. You can try it that way.

Plus, I cant wait to fight Leon in the arena.

That's if I find a monster image of him, if not he won't be in it.

EDIT: Okay, so I made the colliseum (I think. I'm about to test it.) there are a few setbacks though.

It's kinda short.
    It's missing certain people I wanted to add (Wakka, Selphie, Tidus, Leon and Cloud) because I can't find monster images for them. I could take them from a site posted here earlier, but the images become blank when put into RM2k3, so they won't be in the Demo. Might have it sorted if/when I finish the game.
    There's no Gold Tournament, because I haven't made the next worlds yet, there are no monsters to go into the Gold.
    There's a prize for the first round, but none for the rest. This is because I wanted to put Lionheart and Metal Chocobo in the Silver round for fighting Cloud and Leon.

Apart from that, it should be ok. I'm gonna test it out now as I said before, I don't see why it wouldn't work though.

EDIT again: Just tested it, as far as I know it's working fine.
    Last edited by Craig; 06-30-2005 at 07:43 PM.

that looks really good, keep up the good work

Guys the Demo is ready. When I say ready I mean almost ready with a few things missing that I can do nothing about, but I'm ready to let you guys play it.

Now all I need is for someone to tell me how.