Thread: "teams"?

Default "teams"?

ok, so i went to watch the ending again, which meant i had to fight the final bosses. when it came time to beat bizarro-sephiroth, it made me make TWO teams, instead of one. wtf?i've never had to make 2 teams before. ne1 has info on these "teams"?thanks

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

You can switch out teams, my advice is to put your best in one team and your second best in another, use the weak team till bizzaro is almost dead, then switch. That way you have a fresh party for the last battle.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

but why do i have to make 2 teams in the first place?!?!lol.

before, i would never have to, now i can't get rid of the second team. is it cuz my "starting three" is stronger now?i've heard rumors of the last two bosses being affected by levels...

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I hear the last bosses are affected if you're level 98 or 99, dunno if that's true or not.

Anyways, I've always had to make three teams to fight that battle. I use the two Cloud isn't leading to take Bizarro down, and then they're all ready for the last battle. I don't think it makes things much tougher, but I don't know what happens if a team gets beaten when others are still standing...

is there neway to go back to making only one team?cuz my other team is rather weak, and i don't have strong enough materia for them :/

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

No, buy HP puls materias and load them up, like i did with barret in order to fight dyne!
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

if cloud is level 99 safer sephiroth has something like 1000000 hp and bizzaro is harder too.i only use one team but i kill bizzaro easily anyway but now i have kotr i kill him flawless without recieving damge then i use kotr then omnislah on safer and hes dead so perfect victory all around.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

If you kill Jenova too quickly, you will fight against sephiroth with two teams.
    That's what I have heard...
    President Shinra is dead...

Cloud: "Only Sephiroth can use that sword."
    "You sure?"
    Cloud: "Of course. He uses it to shave his legs. Do you think anyone else will want to touch it after that?"

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

I'm not sure if it's about the level or the time it takes you to beat Jenova*Synthesis. If you totally mess up the Jenova fight and take ages to beat her and/or she casts Ultima on everyone to end the fight, you'll most likely get only one team. During my second game, my guys were on levels 90-95, and I always got 3 teams. During my third game, my guys were on levels 70-75 and I always got 2 teams even though I killed Jenova very quickly. I always put my strongest characters on my first team and never change the group.

You see, if you change to another party in the battle, you'll have to kill 1-2 parts, then you'll switch to another party since you've killed all the parts in that side, and when you switch, the boss will revive some of its parts. You'll use the next party to kill those parts. Then you switch again, and during the switch, it will have revived its parts again, and the battle will take very long to beat. However, if you never change and just use your first group to attack Bizarro Sephiroth, he will die. And very quickly, I might add. I've tried this with both 2 and 3 parties, and I can always take Sephiroth down without switching to another party. Normal physical attacks are enough to defeat him, but if you want a certain one-hit killer, use Omnislash or Knights of the Round.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

that killin jenova too quickly is a lie.and ultima just does a lot of damage. it doesnt end the battle. in neer switch and i can beat sephiroth without KOTR and omnislash and this thread is losing its purpose and i think it should be closed soon.the question has been answered.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

My team was only on an average level of bout 65 and they asked me to pick two teams, and id never been asked to pick teams before, so i just used my main party in team one and put anyone in team 2, and just used team 1...

OMGZ IM BACK!1!!11!