Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I became the first FF8 player to defeat Omega Weapon without Lionheart!

wow i can't believe someone actually did it in the year 2000!i did it back at 2002, and i was already bragging to my friends about my accomplishment...hehe... i beat ultima with a lvl100 squall, lvl 24 irvine and level 19 zell.... then omega with the three of them at lvl 100... i haven't even used The End before because it never ever appears in slots when im playing... additional is that squall's weapon is in its original form, the revolver.. i never upgrade it.. the rest is upgraded to their best weapons, no hero/holy wars and lionheart..... you just need to know omega's attack pattern and know how to defend against his most powerful attack - Terra Break(megido flame is not because an attack that can be survived with 1 hp all the time is not that powerful in my book) Well, since alot of people has probably done it at this time, i guess i will finally post my guide on how i did it. Cheers on me reviving a possibly dead thread^_^

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

lol

Str8 Pimpin'

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Critical hit is when someone revives a five year old thread and an Irish man laughs.