Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I became the first FF8 player to defeat Omega Weapon without Lionheart!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Queen
    Seriously....Yuffielover is new.........Don't be so smurfing hard on her,SHE DID NOT KNOW! People are such assholes......that's a good reason to be anti-social!!!
    Blindfolded...I hate when people brag like that.I feel stupid,compared to everyone in this forum.Thank you for making me feel stupid.I always will be.smurf.....

Sometimes,magic hits critically if the monster/boss has a weakness.Like when you use Ice on a Bomb.
    (S/he meant Critical by happening a real Critical, you know, more damage by a lucky shot. I didn't know that Eden and other GFs have Criticals, though, I've never got one)

Yeah, you are right. They make us, normal players, feel VERY stupid. I can't even complete FFVII's Solo Character, and they brag about defeating super bosses blindfolded. T_T

We are stupid. Let's be stupid. Yay! *purposedly gets a game over on FFX's First Boss* XP *smurfs*
    Quote Originally Posted by yours truly
    Rinoa Heartilly & Squall Leonheart = Isabella Swan & Edward Cullen.

Don't try and argue with it. You know it's true. =O

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Queen
    Seriously....Yuffielover is new.........Don't be so smurfing hard on her,SHE DID NOT KNOW! People are such assholes......that's a good reason to be anti-social!!!
    Blindfolded...I hate when people brag like that.I feel stupid,compared to everyone in this forum.Thank you for making me feel stupid.I always will be.smurf.....

Sometimes,magic hits critically if the monster/boss has a weakness.Like when you use Ice on a Bomb.
    I've never played it blindfolded, and I sure don't feel stupid. For me to have time to do something like that, I would have to have no job and no life. But I do. Therefore I do not feel stupid because I have not made it a priority to play FFVIII blindfolded (though its my favorite game), and beat Omega Weapon at the same time.
    Last edited by crazybayman; 06-29-2005 at 12:03 PM.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Default SIIIIIIG

hey,i wanna sig to

Would it be cheating to use megalixirs refined from bahamuts card, like when he does Megido Flame (I love Megido Flame, it's so awesome, that's what my screen name is named after, but I thought it was Medigo) anyway, another question, does protect/shell guard against Terra Break?

Rye made this!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by medigodoom
    Would it be cheating to use megalixirs refined from bahamuts card, like when he does Megido Flame (I love Megido Flame, it's so awesome, that's what my screen name is named after, but I thought it was Medigo) anyway, another question, does protect/shell guard against Terra Break?
    No, it's not cheat. But I prefere to not do it, though. I never refine any of the rare cards.

Yes, Protect works and halves the dammage.

Blog Entries

It's not cheating if the game allows you to do it.

You're all like that guy I played in Soul Calibur 2 that called me "cheap" for ringing him out. Well if you picked a stage with a ledge and I'm using a character like Cassandra, you're gunna get served, mofo!

If anything, yuffielover was exploiting the game to get the best out it. And that deserves brownie points in my book.

U are a noob end of discussion nobody else post he is a noob The End is like throwing a piece of cat poop (this is literal cat poop by the way u know that cats make come out of their ass) in the garbage and saying you ate it. This is no accomplishment. I have never used "The End" and don't think i ever will. Finally good sir the only accomplishment u have achieved is being the King of Noobs it's like Yugi Moto (King of Games) but worse.
    Last edited by Dark Disciple; 06-30-2005 at 03:38 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Disciple
    U are a noob end of discussion nobody else post he is a noob The End is like throwing a piece of cat poop (this is literal cat poop by the way u know that cats make come out of their ass) in the garbage and saying you ate it. This is no accomplishment. I have never used "The End" and don't think i ever will. Finally good sir the only accomplishment u have achieved is being the King of Noobs it's like Yugi Moto (King of Games) but worse.

Seriously... you're being way too rude. I agree that The End is cheap but, wtf? It's no freaking crime to use it.

DD, you haven't the right to call anyone a Noob with the way you write.

But, I agree, it's very Noob-ish to consider yourself something that you very well aren't. You should check into things before calling yourself the first one to do something. And, I think The End is the biggest piece of crap and should be blown into Oblivian. But, meh, that's just my opinion.

It's not cheating if the game allows you to do it.
    No, it isn't cheating, it's just using the lowest of the low move there is in Final Fantasy VIII, and one shouldn't brag about that.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hey, he's lucky that it came up for him. I'd be happy about that.

Congratulations, or something.

--Box Box Box Box

Default siiiiig

Can anyone tell me how to get me sig and a avatar?Pleeeease.

You can get an avatar by going to User Cp at the top of the page then click on edit avatar.

Ultima Shadow I apoligize for being rude but seriously beating omega like that is not very cool for all we know he could of opened the top to the PS1 or PS2 and just kept scrolling through selphies limit break until she got "The End" it requires no real skill and to say he is the first to do it tell me that is not noobish. Ok i mean he could of said he did it but to say he is the first 1 is not only impossible to know but arrogant.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Moving along, there are lots of ways to beat omega without using the 'lionheart', seeing as the attack itself is not the strongest in the game.

I basically beat omega using limit breaks by having zell in my party with 255 str -- just cast meltdown and do zell's 600,000 hp attack. It's time consuming I'm sure, but it's doable.

Even better if you get to omega with zell at red health with some status ailments, but that's hardly necessary (it's arguably the way to get more time added to your limit break).

NOW

I can beat Ultima weapon just by casting meltdown and bum rushing him. Eventually I got cocky and casted meltdown followed by 3x berzerk, but the spells ran out and I risked dying...so easier to just cast meltdowns and tap attack over and over and over xD

what is a crittical hit?