Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: >> Online Comics.

  1. #16

  2. #17

    Default

    9th Elsewhere- You know, it almost reminds me of .hack//sign. A heavily depressed girl gets visited by her muse and they travel through her dreamscape. Lovers of symbolism should love this.

    Flipside- If you're not insulted by sex, violence, or profanity this is a must-read. The nymphomaniac bisexual jester girl makes it worth reading on her own.
    98% of the teenage population is annoyed with people who are self-righteous because they haven't tried pot. If you're one of the other 2%, bite me.

  3. #18

  4. #19
    tech spirit
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Virgo supercluster
    Posts
    17,920
    Articles
    2
    Blog Entries
    2

    FFXIV Character

    Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

    Default

    http://reallifecomics.com
    http://vgcats.com
    <b><<b></b>></b>
    The last link isn't suitable for the younger crowd.

    <b>Edit by Kishi: A little too much, really.</b>
    Edit by me Mirage: Oh well. :(
    Last edited by Mirage; 07-02-2005 at 03:54 PM.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

  5. #20

  6. #21
    Mold Anus Old Manus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    cumree
    Posts
    14,662
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    http://www.bbc.co.uk

    Oh, wait. It's real.

  7. #22
    Draw the Drapes rubah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Now Destiny is done.
    Posts
    30,640
    Blog Entries
    21
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    http://userfriendly.org
    penny-arcade.com
    megatokyo.com
    ctrlaltdel-online.com/
    8-bit theater
    http://boymeetsboy.keenspace.com/ *
    kid radd *
    http://www.sluggy.com
    http://wa.mutedfayth.com
    http://www.sundownercomic.com
    http://www.choppingblock.org
    http://www.errantstory.com
    http://www.dieselsweeties.com/projec...me/biteme.html
    http://www.friendlyhostility.com (same chick that did BMB)
    http://sinfest.net
    http://rts.lunistice.com
    http://www.xombified.com
    http://www.bobandgeorge.com
    http://www.thebricktestament.com/
    http://www.scarygoround.com

    *=done and no longer updated.

    i dont' read all of those everyday. I just read user friendly, penny arcade, megatoyko, and ctrl+alt+del consistantly. I read bobandgeorge when I remember to and sluggy freelance when I feel like itxD

  8. #23

  9. #24

  10. #25
    Gyrating Possum Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    A Wheelie bin.
    Posts
    1,093

    Default

    www.reallifecomics.com

    That is about it. I read a bit of Nothing Nice to Say at one point, which was kinda funny.

    Can't remeber the URL for it though.

    Chaos

    I give you stick-pokies!
    Livejournal~Elfwood Gallery~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •