Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [B]No WAY that just happened!![/B]

Default No WAY that just happened!!

i started a new file in ffvii yesterday and i was playing today. i just got done riding across the swamp and saved. but i hadent fought the midgar zolum in a long time so i just decided to give it a go.
    during the battle i used a lv 17 cloud, lv 16 tifa, and lv 15 aeris....... and i WON! no lie! he just never used beta on me, so i just kept healing with aeris (tifa got booted out of the battle) and attacking with cloud, and he just died. i cant believe that just happened! i didnt think u were supposed to be able to kill him that early. i mean, i wasnt trying to train to beat him or anything, it was a spur the moment thing.

well, im happy
    Sam = Ax = MAS82587 = PedroXC = DistanceRunner = Cloud of SOLDIER

I just recently beat the Midgar Zolom as well, with a level 15 Cloud, 15 Red XIII, and 13 Aeris.

cheaters

It may seem hard to beat the Midgar Zolom at an early state, but it's really not. All you have to do is use Barret's MindBlow (Second Level 1 Limit Break) and it will not have enough MP to use Beta. (Which is kinda stupid because the only reason why I and I think most people fight it early is to learn Beta)
    Nandattebayo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sephitachi7
    It may seem hard to beat the Midgar Zolom at an early state, but it's really not. All you have to do is use Barret's MindBlow (Second Level 1 Limit Break) and it will not have enough MP to use Beta. (Which is kinda stupid because the only reason why I and I think most people fight it early is to learn Beta)
    yea, i actually remember someone posting something about that, but i didnt do that. the thing just never used beta.
    Sam = Ax = MAS82587 = PedroXC = DistanceRunner = Cloud of SOLDIER

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye
    cheaters
    first there are no cheats for final fantasy apart from gamesharks and action replays but i dont have any of them .
    second as impossible as the zolom seems it is possible.
    the world record for beating FF7 is lvl7 and that is a fact so if that guy/girl can beat sephirth at lvl7 s/he could probbably do a level 3 zolom attampt or something like that.(i think the sectret to low level attempts is lots of encancing materias.)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

I've done it at level 18. Elemental-fire is your friend. I just walk over because I want Beta later. With a talisman and elementa-fire in my armour, I can survive a Beta at level 18, then use Beta on the worm, which kills usually kills him.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Very nice I couldn't have said it better Mirage. I also used the fire elemental setup on my armor to get beta.
    Nandattebayo!!!

pinchpinchpinchpinchpinch ScottNUMBERS's Avatar

I beat the midgar zolom with no problem. It didn't use "beta" on me nor did i use any form of MP damaging attacks. I'm just lucky i guess.

As soon as I got the Fire Ring I went back and kicked his ass.Cloud was Lvl 19.

I am the hope of the universe!
    I am the answer to all living
    things that cry out for peace!
    I am the protector of the innocent!
    I am the light in the darkness!
    I am truth.

How would you even get out of Midgar if you were level 7? You start the game with Cloud at level 6 with a lot of experience and the first battle, which is forced, will get you to level seven. I think that person who said that he beat the game was using cheats. There are tons of boss battles that give you experience, and I dobt you go through many without getting to level 8.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

planning world domination

yeah i mean, later on when you fight Diamond WEapon, that gives you 50,000 exp. and that would surely put you up at least 15 levels if you were level 7.....hmmm, he must have used cheats.
    the lowet level i have managed is about 40 i think...

GONNA ROKKEN YOUR WORLD WildRaubtier's Avatar

lol, beating the Midgar Zolom on a low level is easy. Most of the time, booting someone out of battle/Beta is a counter-attack (In that order, and only after it raises it's stance, although you'll get in a few hits before it lets rip). Thus, find a way of killing it without attacking it.

(SPOILER)It's Bio, duh. Poison that bastard and just keep healing x)

I'ma try and do it tonight, I'll upload a movie of it later.

EDIT:
    How would you even get out of Midgar if you were level 7? You start the game with Cloud at level 6 with a lot of experience and the first battle, which is forced, will get you to level seven. I think that person who said that he beat the game was using cheats. There are tons of boss battles that give you experience, and I dobt you go through many without getting to level 8.
    You don't gain EXP when you're dead, you nit. xD

Oh sure, I'll beat the game with 3 dead characters in my party! I am so going to kill Diamond Weapon with this strategy!
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori
    Oh sure, I'll beat the game with 3 dead characters in my party! I am so going to kill Diamond Weapon with this strategy!
    If you do that while you're blindfolded, you get Aeris back. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by yours truly
    Rinoa Heartilly & Squall Leonheart = Isabella Swan & Edward Cullen.

Don't try and argue with it. You know it's true. =O