Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sephiroth VS Seifer

Actually, the only REAL one one one fight we see between Squall and Seifer is in the first FMV, where Seifer wins.

So:

Cloud > Sephiroth

Squall > Cloud

Seifer > Squall

Seifer > Sephiroth

I HAVE SPOKEN!

Quote Originally Posted by Del Mordor
    Actually, the only REAL one one one fight we see between Squall and Seifer is in the first FMV, where Seifer wins.
    Actually they fight one on one at Deling, during the attempt to assassinate the Sorceress.

And Squall proceeds to open up a can of whoop-a$$ on the Chicken Wuss.

WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Sephiroth. Oh, come on, Seifer thinks "chicken wuss" is a dirty and offensive thing to say, and that's just plain stupid. Plus, Seifer is not very clever...Sephiroth tries to find a way to destroy the world to get Lifestream, and Seifer...allies himself with a witch? Oh, come on...

Quote Originally Posted by crazybayman
    Actually they fight one on one at Deling, during the attempt to assassinate the Sorceress.

I meant in a real life, not in one of those battle scenarios where you are forced to win to advance.

I meant in a real life, not in one of those battle scenarios where you are forced to win to advance.
    Yet you accept the one where Seifer is forced to win in order to advance? Logical fallacy there, buddy. Seifer's victory there is as much preordained as Squall's victory every other time.

Besides, Seifer didn't really "win". He cheated by using his limit against Squall, and Squall immediately countered. Both wound up with nearly identical scars, so I don't see why people keep saying that Squall lost.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

sephiroth could kick all of there asses and sephiroth when he revives is even more invincible.if you think about its only luck that let cloud efeat sephiroth or even better when he found out his origins he let cloud kill him so he could become more powerful.
    and cloud could kick sqalls ass any day but i doubt he could beat sephiroth when he is reincarnated alone.i know some of you have done a one on one sephiroth match and beat sephiroth bizzaro and safer sephiroth with only cloud but that was becaus eyou trained up load and in real life cloud would have lost that match.

so my theorie is cloud>everyone
    reincarnated sephiroth beats <cloud and everyone else.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade

Yet you accept the one where Seifer is forced to win in order to advance? Logical fallacy there, buddy. Seifer's victory there is as much preordained as Squall's victory every other time.

Besides, Seifer didn't really "win". He cheated by using his limit against Squall, and Squall immediately countered. Both wound up with nearly identical scars, so I don't see why people keep saying that Squall lost.
    And all of this has made me go back to my previous point, that Squall and Seifer are almost equal, with Squall maybe being a bit stronger.

Therefore Seifer has a fair chance of beating Sephiroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade

1. FMV and battle are two different things. Both are preordained victories, but one of them you are forced to lose. Even early on in the game, you can easily compare the two of them and see that Seifer is much better. Besides, battle KO and real life videogame death are two different things. (ie Aeris and General Leo vs. using a Phoenix Down)
    And how is using a Limit Break cheating?

2. Squall ended up in the infirmary.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

seifer beating sephiroth?id like to see that!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Sephiroth would kick his ass no doubt! And plus he has a better background story so h's the better villain
    Luv ya from Gemma

If you feel like letting go then remember that there is at least one person in the world who loves you so at least stick around for them

:nibbles::fencing:
    ^Now that is one hellava party!
    :upsidedow

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

actually if Seifer can kill a Viking god Sephy's got sdome competition but Sephiroth in evilness Seifer just wants his own way in any way and follow his dreams anywhere

LET THE HAMMER FALL

I think the fuzzy purple elephants would win, no problem.

Tôi đói.

"Go die in a hole."- Kat

Sephiroth would kill Seifer (most likely cut his head off I hope). But if was Ultmecia going against Sephiroth, I would have to say Sephiroth would die hands down. But then again Squall is the best around, so Squall would beat any of them.

not only would Sephy killed Seifer, but even Rinoa can kiss his @$$ !

The answer is Sephiroth