Woohoo, finally scanned all the stuff I drew down in louisiana xD Have a gander will you? Just about all of it is in pencil + penxD actually I think all of it is.

First, the mew mews from Mew Mew Power (I thought this show was called Tokyo Mew Mew, but the midget called it anything else) I apologize for mistakes, because I was drawing this referenced from *her* fan artxDD and she's ten. and not that great.

The first three were more or less completed on a drive to and from new Orleans. I didn't finish the last two, obviouslyxD I think I like Corina's (the one with the wings) the bestxD She reminded me a lot of Rinoa. I wish I had finished kiki, because she reminded me a lot of RikkuxD

SAMURAI RINOA FIGHTS WITH MATH! And has an awfully long neck. But I did it in pen and didn't think to make it go back down until after I inked inxD I rather like the chibi-yuna. Not very spectacular, and her chin is uber pointyxD Then there's shannon. Also unspectacular, but the style really reminds me of the Winx club cartoonX.x;;; the midget was obsessed over that as well.

http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/lowell.jpg
Trying to come up with a character design for Georgie, the main hero in my story, and Richard, the villain xD Neither of these fit either of them, but I did learn some musculature lessons from these. I used Tracy's firefighter calendar for muscle references The third one is really rather big, so it's linked. There's some dialog written over on the side, if you can read itxD

http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/suriasanchez.jpg
more charadesign. Also a chibi rinoa and and angsty squall down below. rinoa's outfit isn't quite accurate, as I was making notes on how the midget changed her outfit while coloring one I drew for herxD

This has been in my sketchbook for a while-- I did it back when school was in. I was trying to make a portrait of squall like I did for rinoa months ago, but messed up the first time. So he's wearing a letter jacket for balamb high nowxD I need to rescan the second so it's big enough to colorxD

Rinoa, looking like a little porcelin doll. I don't know why I'm always too lazy to only draw but one wingxD bad rubahxD