Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Ocean Till the End of Time

Default Star Ocean Till the End of Time

Discuss and post your tips in how to fight ^_^

NOTE: I just started this game so no spoilers please! And the battle system totally rawks!!! Apart from the fact the camera gets too close and i can't see who or where I am and what I'm doing
    Making a slow come back since 2008

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Moved to General Squeenix.

Blog Entries

It all depends on who you're fighting with and what you're fighting against + which skills you have.

It may be easier to make sure that nothing gets spoiled if you tell us how far you've got as well...

cool kyuzo samurai 7 i just started watching that its cool and star ocean rules but my save file got corupted and i was at the last boss and i have to start again
    Member of the KH Trinity :fencing: Ryudo, Zell's evil twin brother

It starts off as quite possibly one of the slowest RPGs that I've ever played in my life. It took me a good 2 or 3 hours of so to really get into the story, but it basically becomes the God of RPGs, it's one of my favorite Non-FF games of all time!

yeah that's agreeable,this game is made for just running backward and forward constantly, but once that bit is past it is one of the best no FF RPGs ever,the battle system is one of the best and i liked the abilities you get on it. but meh,yeah if you don't want spoilers then i won't put any tips on how to fight up until you are at the (SPOILER)maze of tribulations ...but i know alot about this game so if you need any help just ask.
    Vincent:- Dirge of Cerberus is kind of a mix between devil May Cry and Me.

cool my file rocks im on level 32 just before peterny well its is my second go lets hope my file dosnt get corupted this time.
    Member of the KH Trinity :fencing: Ryudo, Zell's evil twin brother

Yes, the game is pretty great
    You dont need tips to fight. Just practise

I need a bit of help on it. I am stuck on a boss in the ungerground place called Shrine of Kaddan on a boss, i cannot attack it, i dont deal any damage to it, so can someone help me please?
    Making a new sig

Isn't it a sword-and-shield Cerberus? Well, are you going into the Shrine of Kaddan by the first time?

This game is awesome. Although at some times it can be a pain to max out everything. This game is definitely worth it.
    BURGLEFICKLE!

yea i love star ocean i like making stuff and sieng what i get but one thing i never knew what it did was the differnt items that say somthing about bringing persons affection up or down when you use it on them what r those for?

I think affection has to do with whose ending you'll end up with. I never bothered to do anything but PAs, so I'm not sure if there's a big change in affection with smaller things, like Item Creation...

Quote Originally Posted by Sephi
    It starts off as quite possibly one of the slowest RPGs that I've ever played in my life. It took me a good 2 or 3 hours of so to really get into the story, but it basically becomes the God of RPGs, it's one of my favorite Non-FF games of all time!
    Same here!!!

I need a bit of help on it. I am stuck on a boss in the ungerground place called Shrine of Kaddan on a boss, i cannot attack it, i dont deal any damage to it, so can someone help me please?
    to deal any damage at all you have to get an item called Saints Amulet. you get it by collecting all the Saints stones from all those Crystal bosses and find your way to the workshop in the Shrine of Kaddan, open the chest there and get another stone. if you go to the table Fayt will combine them to make the Saint's amulet. Ta-dah!
    Yep, yep, * White Aeris * is back : D
    ♥ ♥ Beautiful Signature by Polaris ♥ ♥
    &hearts; &hearts; Thank you muchly for not one, but two signatures ~<3

Banned

well the way i fight is to just hit anything that moves beside your own team members and with fayt is so much fun P.S with ethreal blast to proff my point