Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who thinks Seymour's Battles are easy come here

I gotta say that the first time I played ffx, seymour 1 was my nightmare
    I was so dumb that couldnt kill anima at the beggining

really, seymour 3 wasnt that hard after all
    when I first played the game (I was a noob)
    it still wasnt hard cause I used all my aeons overdrives, and then auron to finish him off

the second time I played it
    I beat all the seymours in like 2 minutes
    really, seymour 3 aint that hard, I was really overpowered by the time

I remember that when I played seymour 4
    all I did was enter the battle with tidus yuna auron, switch chars in order to make everyone have a roll on the fight (so everyone can get exp)
    and make a one hit kill with valefors energy blast (99 999 hp off)

and thats it

its all about overpoweredness

Blog Entries

The first Seymour is easy. Just NulSomething.

The second Seymour is even easier. Standard beatdown + heal when you need to startegy.

Seymour Flux is easy. When he started charging up, I knew something heavy was coming so I came out with Kimahri, Wakka and Auron and got Kimahri to Mighty Guard (or maybe it was a Light Curtain?).

Omnis was easy. I just used the Aeon effective against his element.

I found his battles easy, except for Flux
    He isnt the most frustrating boss in FFX

I personally thought that were all easy... the fact that by flux my bahamut did around 20k to him with his overdrive and my other aeons had all hit the damage cap on thier overdrives by natus had nothing to do with it...
    ok well maybe it affected it a >tiny< bit

what do those circle things do in the forth battle?... i think i trained too much and killed seymour in three moves without seeing what those circle things do.... can anyonne tell me?

for me, he was soooo easy! but i had trouble with the third seymour battle soo.... i leveled up "a little". my yuna and lulu had HOLY and lulu had flare. after i leveled up, the battle was sooo easy.

the first two fights are cake...the thrid one is so ASJ;KLGJBAKFLAMNWRKLTJAFK;KLSTJGSDFG;SDLTRJSDGASDLKFJGKLSA;DGKJ....annoying...the last is just fun cuz all he does is just sit there and look pretty while Auron goes...99,999 dmg...then yuna..bats at him...99,999...then riku...99.998..erg

Roxas!

The first time I played the game (without celestial weapons, rarely using aeons, and basically, doing normal damage rather than frigin' 99,999) Seymour was quite easy, except for the third one.

The next time I played it, and this time with pumped up weapons and aeons, I beat him quite easily.
    "Feed me."

I think Seymour Flux is the most annoying boss I have ever seen.
    Becasue this battel need luck 80% and skills 20%