Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456781222 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder how people didnīt notice this.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

First Ultimecia = Rinoa now Ellone = Rinoa...
    Now came a question...Who or what is Rinoa...Is she just who we think she is or something more than meet the eyes?
    (Maybe ppl will stop making things so complicated by coming with all soft of imaginary theories since the game ended just fine...)
    Last edited by Christmas; 07-02-2005 at 05:44 PM.

According to his Profile, he's 25, and considering his 'theories', it seems likely he's just a troll. :rolleyes2

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Future Esthar, please do not spread rumors. They may be 'theories' to you but that is not how they come across. Just stick to discussing actual events in the game without your unique 'interpretations'.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

It's the end of time he's in a place when everything is gone.
    Your sig is too hilarious and witty, thus i have removed it to protect the minds of all forum goers
    -The allways inspiring leeza

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Squall of SeeD
    Next we'll be hearing about how Selphie is Ellone's twin sister, right?
    I think they're big and little sister. They are not the same age.

I provided proofs,Del Murder.
    No, Rinoa doesn't split into many Ellones. There's a doubling of Rinoa's own image. Nothing more, nothing less.
    You are a pretty bad observer.
    And no,Rinoaīs appearance is not equal to Elloneīs.
    How can I take screenshots of the game?and how to post here?
    By the way,the game implies Squall get lost in time.To be lost in time didnīt mean that Squall was in nowhere or TC.It means that he just wasnīt in HIS era.
    The place where Squall fight Seifer is just a random place near Balamb garden.If the flower field is the same place where Squall fight Seifer, How do they take Squall from Centra all the way back to Balamb after the fight?
    I think I showed you that the camera stops and it looked like it was filming in reverse.And then the flowers disappeared into the sky.
    It goes like this:
    1-Both Squall and Seifer dreamed that.
    2-Like in the Laguna dreams the damage was also feeled in the real world.
    3-People in the Garden saw they are damaged and take Squall to the Infirmary.
    4-Squall is a bit confused (has something in his forehead) and is convinced they really fought at the training center.Same for Seifer.Who knows if Seifer and Squall went not there in the curfew and sleep?.At midnight itīs possible.So people on the next day found them there and they were damaged.

It's the end of time he's in a place when everything is gone.
    Depending on the interpretation you made you are right.
    I wanna to note that the wall in which we see the images mixed is the TC but not the soil Squall foots on.This is obvious.Time seems to flow normaly in it.Esthar is a big continent.It explains why Squal gets tiring.TC surrounds the area,thatīs why it looks like a floating island.
    But if you say that the total set of places (flower field+Esthar+others) is TC well,then I am the first to agree.The recognition of that can change drasticaly how you see the storyline.
    Last edited by Future Esthar; 07-03-2005 at 12:47 AM.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'm not sure what you consider 'proof', but it is not what constitutes as such around here. It would just be best if you kept your theories to yourself or shared them elsewhere, because you'll just end up confusing and irritating people.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Then explain why Squall missed doing the fire cavern because of that fight and had to make it up with Quistis. I'm playing the smurfing game again at the moment and what you are saying isn't making any smurfing sense.

And BTW.. lost in time doesn't mean he's not in his era.. It means he's not in ANY era.

Well,at least let me finish the debate in this thread.And let me at least try to prove(on another thread ) that the world of FF8 is already time compressed.I will not advance with any other theories.That will be my unique theory these days.The demonstration uses logic and is mathematical.Itīs not empiric.It only uses some logic.

Then explain why Squall missed doing the fire cavern because of that fight and had to make it up with Quistis. I'm playing the smurfing game again at the moment and what you are saying isn't making any smurfing sense.

And BTW.. lost in time doesn't mean he's not in his era.. It means he's not in ANY era.
    I already explained.They sleeped at the training center and fight at their dreams.The damage was feeled in the real world.When they wake they were convinced that they fought there.The other Garden people aswell.So he missed doing it because he slept at the training center.This is pretty much like Elloneīs ability.Squall and Seifer were the only ones at the training center,so how do you expect Gardenīs people to know they werenīt fighting in reality.People in FF8 can be damaged in reality when they are sleeping.If you have HP 700 ,then sleep then laguna has HP 300 and loses 30 HP he will have HP 270 and when you woke you will have HP 670.

To be lost in a place means to be in a non familiar place.It donīt mean in a space compressed world.
    This applies to time in the same manner.
    You need to go to the dictionary.

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

And you need to get your head examined. What the smurf would be the point of having them "dream" they fought and have them believe they did fight and even have damage to show for it.. If they were never to be told otherwise? That's just pointless and stupid. Please do us all a favor and get a life.

EDIT: His theories may be out there but that is no reason to insult him. Consider yourself warned. -Murder

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar
    I already explained.They sleeped at the training center and fight at their dreams.
    Why would the two of them go catch a nap at the training center and how can they dreamed of each other and fought... care to explain?

Ok, Maybe you will say Ellone make them do it just like the Laguna's dream. But as far as I know, Ellone only have ability to send one back to the past. But can she let someone fight in their own dreams and get hurt?Even so, can you give reasons why Ellone want the two of them to fight?

If you place yourself in between Rinoa she will split into many Elloneīs.
    This is what is posted earlier...

And no,Rinoaīs appearance is not equal to Elloneīs.
    And this is posted recently..You say Rinoa split into many Ellone and you say Rinoa appearance is not equal to Ellone.So you are trying to say Rinoa is not Ellone but Rinoa's image is splited into many Ellone in the ending so in Squall's mind so Ellone is Squall's true love and Rinoa is just a smokescreen?

If you see the ending, you will see Squall and Rinoa ended together and Ellone isn't. Maybe you need to read this...

FF8 Story

Future Esthar, you're theory that the world of FF8 is a time compressed world is wrong, as has been pointed out several times in the other topic. Proof:

Fact 1) Both Edea and Rinoa tell us that only Ultimecia is the only one who can live in a time compressed world.
    Fact 2) More people than Ultimecia live in the world off FF8.

Conclusion: The world of FF8 is not a time compressed world.

Í discussed it till the end in that topic.Itīs unfortunate that itīs dificult to explain the phenomenas.I tried.You then stop replying to it .But in the last post I defeated the counter arguments that were left to discuss.

To Unknown:
    The entire dream consists of the events in the beggining.
    Ellone initiates the dream but she is looking for Squall so fierce that she accidentally sends her counsciousness to the past and found them fighting.
    She starts at the beach,runs through the sea and while she is talking to Squall she hops between Esthar and the sea.Then she is at the flower field,some leafs fall and she takes a feather.Then the leafs and the feathers start to flying and (with the camera at the same place) the scene goes continually to the battle event.This proofs that the place in which they battle and the flower field were the same.
    The same way Ellone sees through Laguna his battles, she see through Squall his battles.
    And Rinoa split in many Ellones when she was possessed out in space.
    No one telled me how to take screenshots of the game yet.

Regards,
    Big D

No Future, you never even tried to argue against the proof I just posted. If you did, could you please repost your counter argument to the proof I just posted?

Some of you people analyze things waayyy too much, it's not meant to be anywhere it's just some random place with nothing in it.
    It doesn't mean anything.