Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Wonder how people didnīt notice this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse1
    Some of you guys are a little crazy with your theories.
    YOU GUYS?!?!?!?
    If you bothered to read the threads, you will see that just ONE member in particular was coming up with these crazy theories. The rest of "us guys" were arguing him, until we were blue in the face.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Itīs not like I give up.
    Itīs that I am sick of trying to show you the thruth and get offended.
    It īs like the proverb says "The only blind is the one who donīt wanna to see"
    From now on I will only try to show you that Square intended to put many hidden things on the storyline.I will show it with a screenshot.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar
    Itīs not like I give up.
    Fawk.

The truth? You obviously still will not, accept the truth, which is right there before your eyes. I honestly think you have too much time on your hands, and are therefore bored, so the only thing you can figure to do is imagine retarded plot-twists that don't really exist. Man, go get a girlfriend or a job or something.

Yes. And YOU are the blind one who don't want to see the truth.

Je$us, I was hoping you'd give up already. :rolleyes2
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Itīs not like I give up.
    And we also show your our "truth" and you too ignore it all and as for your "truth" ,until it get offically recongnized or it is no truth.

Speak for yourself. Like the proverb also go, "The only deaf is the one who doesn't want to listen"

From now on I will only try to show you that Square intended to put many hidden things on the storyline.I will show it with a screenshot
    Ya right. You can even claim that you see that the random sorceress you fought during time compression are actually Quistis and Selphie. I were not be surprise if you see a chocobo as Squall and post a screenshot of that.

And I thought this thread had finally die.....
    Last edited by Christmas; 07-29-2005 at 02:10 PM.

No,Itīs a screenshot that shows that Square intends there to be hidden things on the storyline.
    Itīs not a screenshot showing a specific storyline theory.
    But I am unsure if I should show it or not.
    And since you never proof me wrong and I never proofed you wrong donīt offend me,will ya? I need to go to a therapist in the same manner as you need(i.e we DONīT NEED).

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

And since you never proof me wrong and I never proofed you wrong
    I dun really agree with this line but if you insisted it....I STILL DUN AGREE.

donīt offend me,will ya? I need to go to a therapist in the same manner as you need(i.e we DONīT NEED).
    If you mean all this stuff....

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie
    we don't even know his mental state (maybe he's on meds and stuff). And I hope to god he is seeing a therapist. Although I don't know why, since that would probably have no effect on him either... Oh well, who knows why we respond? I guess I just want to see if he's capable of being an even bigger moron than before.
    Ya, maybe it is a bit too far......anyway, let not make any personal verbal attack on the poster and instead the poster's theories.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie & crazybayman
    However, when someone makes a sarcastic comment, he generally seems to not sense the sarcasm behind it, takes it seriously, and responds as if it were true.

For instance, on a few occasions people started mocking him, coming up with their own Mock-theories, and poor ol' Future responded with something like: "yeah, well I proved my theories, but you can't prove that!!!"
    Yeah that's true. It's the language barrier I tell you...
    You can't really blame someone that couldn't speak or understand english properly when Future is not from somewhere where english is his native language. But we all could understand what each other is trying to said so far so that is enough.

Or maybe he know it is a mockery and dun want to offend anyone to by mocking everyone back.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I believe square did hide some things but I think you're going a little overboard.
    Rinoa is not ultimecia because during time compression, distroying ultimecia would mean distroying Rinoa.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse1
    I believe square did hide some things but I think you're going a little overboard.
    Rinoa is not ultimecia because during time compression, distroying ultimecia would mean distroying Rinoa.
    BTW, He didn't said Rinoa is Ultimecia, Maybe you should read this to get a better understanding....

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=66468

To be honest, the annoyance he's caused to everyone on this forum, I'm surprised FE hasn't been insulted much more.

Deductions we've made about his mental state are very minor, compared to what people have probably thought about saying to him.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Jesse1,I am the only one posting these theories(except Ulti=Rinoa).
    Donīt harm the forums reputation here.Thanks.

Unknowns,no one proved me wrong.People just keep saying they canīt be prooved and that they contradict they storyline(they never do that,I had been analysing them well).People just donīt understand the context of the theories.Nor what I had saying on my theories.I will show this soon.

Regards,
    Big D

Jesse1,I am the only one posting these theories(except Ulti=Rinoa).
    Donīt harm the forums reputation here.Thanks.

Unknowns,no one proved me wrong.People just keep saying they canīt be prooved and that they contradict they storyline(they never do that,I had been analysing them well).People just donīt understand the context of the theories.Nor what I had saying on my theories.I will show this soon.
    To say that you're theories are right because they can't be proven wrong, means that an infinite amount of possibilities are true, because they aren't proven wrong.

Such things as:
    -Seifer gets annoyed with the dog in the first mission ot Dollet because he hates dogs, because he was once a$$-raped by a poodle. Which leads to the reason why Seifer's and Rinoa's fling the summer before didn't work out - he was scared $hitless of Angelo, and ran away crying like a baby the minute he saw angelo.

-Ultimecia was once a Shumi. They DO evolve, after all!!! Cool!! Now I can go around these forums saying U=S!!!!

-etc

You make things up, based on YOUR OWN assumptions, then claim them to be true because they can't be proven wrong. Well, same goes for my few points above.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Unknowns,no one proved me wrong.
    Yes, she (and others) has. You're just to ignorant and obstinate to realize that she has. Even if no one proves you wrong, that does not make you right.

People just keep saying they canīt be prooved and that they contradict they storyline(they never do that,I had been analysing them well).People just donīt understand the context of the theories.Nor what I had saying on my theories.
    They do.
    Nor do you.

I will show this soon.
    You always say that. After a while you just come up with a pointless screenshot that doesn't mean or do anything to back up your theory.
    Last edited by Xaven; 07-30-2005 at 08:50 AM.

Oh the irony...

And since you never proof me wrong and I never proofed you wrong donīt offend me,will ya? I need to go to a therapist in the same manner as you need(i.e we DONīT NEED).
    Don't offend other people then.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknowns
    Ya, maybe it is a bit too far......anyway, let not make any personal verbal attack on the poster and instead the poster's theories.
    It's not like I'm doing it just to be mean. It doesn't surprise me that he ignores the posts where I rebuttle his theories and he only responds to the ones where I insult him (in other words, the posts where I say my OPINION and not the ones that point out FACTS). Maybe he wants me to look bad. I don't care. I haven't been warned by a mod so I don't take it back. I show respect to people who deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknowns
    You can't really blame someone that couldn't speak or understand english properly when Future is not from somewhere where english is his native language. But we all could understand what each other is trying to said so far so that is enough.
    But it is important because a lot of his theories and justifications use plays on words.

Jesse1, please read the whole thread before replying.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybayman
    To be honest, the annoyance he's caused to everyone on this forum, I'm surprised FE hasn't been insulted much more.
    Yeah me too. And I don't try to be mean... it just comes naturally!

Then why IS it that you never respond to the posts that try to disprove them? Because you know you're wrong. Didn't you say that to ignore something is to accept it as truth? And maybe we don't understand "the context of the theories" because you never post them together and you keep changing everything. You're always editing your posts. And all we have to do to understand is to go read that reference thread, no? Why wouldn't we understand? That's just what you say when we don't AGREE with you. Very mature.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybayman
    To say that you're theories are right because they can't be proven wrong, means that an infinite amount of possibilities are true, because they aren't proven wrong.
    Exactly. How can someone go about making such complicated theories when one doesn't even know what a theory is?

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

MaMa Narrator: I am taking over the role of the narrator after these sons of a retarded propagator hurted my son's pride and integrity and as a result landed him to the intensive care and control for the mentally unstable and likely dangerous unit in the hospital which in short they call it the "unit for the mad"

Xaven: MaMa Narrator? Dun you think Narrator's Mama might sound more appropriate?
    Sir Bahamut: I alway suspect that Narrator's dude is not human but some soft of unknown species.....
    Squall of SeeD:.........
    crazybayman: I guess this clear your doubts, You dun see your dad being knowns as Papa Sir Bahamut.....

MaMa Narrator: Let's get back to the subject. So, Unknowns so called son summoned a giant watermelon from outer space to crash onto the planet......

Xaven: Oh No!!! What are we going to do? Do the watermelon came with the package of girls in bikini but I prefer them with nothing on....
    Sir Bahamut: No, we stop his vile plan at all cost!!! Ah, the force has shown me a sign!
    Squall of SeeD:...........*take out a FF VII guide book*
    crazybayman: Let me see it and just how many guidebooks you have there?

MaMa Narrator: So the heroes read the guidebook.....

Xaven: Hmmm, according to the book, we need someone to be stabbed to his/her death then I will toss the body into the lake and then go to the northern crater to murder Unknown's son then white along with green lights were came out of the ground and stop the watermelon!!!
    Sir Bahamut: Ignorant foolish mortals. Dun you get it? FOR I, *HA LEH LOO YA* IS THE CHOSEN ONE THAT WILL STOP THIS CRISIS!!! *HA LEH LOO YA, LEH LOO YA, LEH LOO YA* The force had shown me the sign for I am the only one that can stop this crisis!!!
    Squall of SeeD:.............
    crazybayman:Not this again......be creative will ya....

MaMa Narrator: So Sir Bahamut told them about his plans....

Xaven: We must strip naked and dance around you like monkeys while chanting "Sir Bahamut is our god while we are all his dogs" then start barking with our tongues sticking out....
    Sir Bahamut: And not to forget to surrender all nudity related books or photos so that you guys won't get distracted and I will sacrifice myself to keep it for you guys.
    Squall of SeeD:......over my dead body....
    crazybayman:Ya, especially the part where you have to hand over all my precious collections.

MaMa Narrator: And so our heroes started arguing....

Xaven: You claimed that your plan can work but the book said otherwise!!! Liar, Liar, Liar!!! And I want you to hand over nudity related stuffs to me to prove it!!!
    Sir Bahamut:no one proved me wrong.You people just keep saying they canīt be prooved and that they contradict with the book(they never do that,I had been analysing them well).People just donīt understand the context of my plans.Nor what I had saying on my plans.I will show this soon
    Squall of SeeD:......copycat....
    crazybayman: Impressive statement....I tell ya what I think...*Sharpen Katana*.....

MaMa Narrator: So crazybayman stabbed Sir Bahamut to his death and Xaven tossed the body into the nearby drain cause they can't find a lake and procced to look for the so called "northern crater"....

To Be COntiuned....

See the similaries of the story and your theories?

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie
    It's not like I'm doing it just to be mean. It doesn't surprise me that he ignores the posts where I rebuttle his theories and he only responds to the ones where I insult him (in other words, the posts where I say my OPINION and not the ones that point out FACTS).
    I guess it is fair now since he promised not to ignore any posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaven
    You always say that. After a while you just come up with a pointless screenshot that doesn't mean or do anything to back up your theory.
    Ya. Dun go posting a screenshot of a propagator and said how much it look like Squall.

I hadnīt ignored the majority of your posts.You are the ones that keeps saying that.
    But thatīs not the thruth.I answered to almost all of them
    If you think I ignored then post again the ones you think I ignored(donīt ask me to go see them because I do and found nothing I hadnīt replied).

And I NEVER,NEVER,NEVER,NEVER said my theories were thruth because you canīt proof them wrong.I NEVER SAID that.If I said that it was in a explicit way of course.
    You were the ones who ignore my posts-How many times do I have to say to you that my theories were not at random but I thought toooo much before I post them?
    Your replies here show that you had been ignored my posts(more than I ignore yours).

And that story was very funny Unknowns.

Regards,
    Big D