Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder how people didnīt notice this.

SUGESTIONonīt look for proofs for my theories.
    Just read them and keep them on your head while you play FF8.As long as you play it many times and as long as you keep listening to my theories,light will be shed in your head.You will see gradually that I am right.In fact the theories are linked like a puzzle.
    They can not be seen independently of the others.They are only pieces of a big puzzle.I managed to sligtly see the overal puzzle.But it would be difficult to believe the theories until you see the whole.The theories became more obvious the most you can see this whole.This can only be achieved as long as you keep listening to them and when you start to see how they relate to each other.I can not post all of them on a single post.It would take about a month or more.And millions of lines in the post.
    Since this is a game not can be proved but of course there would be some theories which would made more sense than others.This is the farthest we can go in.We can give different interpretations to the game
    as long as we DON`T CONTRADICT THE EVENTS ON IT.
    I am not saying I donīt make mistakes.Of course i can make.
    And I donīt know everything about this whole puzzle.I need to research more to find.There were things I donīt understand yet.
    Last edited by Future Esthar; 07-08-2005 at 12:57 PM.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar
    It happens all the time in the game.You just need to control Squall in the field going back and forth.Eventually the characters will pass over him.This seems just a glitch to me.
    Why are you taking me as stupid?
    I know how to distinguish between a glitch and a non glitch.

And Unknows,despite I never played FF6,I bet there wasnīt any machine to imitate Celes or Terra.
    But there was a machine to imitate little Elloneīs powers.
    And for reasons I canīt reveal now(they are related to Adel and the Sorceress War but itīs not the right time to reveal it.I would need millions of threads to show it) the machine was created to imitate even her physical appearance.It was transformed at her image to deceive and confuse people.Not even Doc Odine recognizes it.
    Of course in the future Ulti will use it to send her consciousness to the past.
    Basically after the real Ellone get to the White Seed ship somehow a battle begins and Elle was taken hostage by Galbadia.Edea was at the ship and (already possessed) manage to give Ellone to Galbadia.
    She was adopted by Caraway who changed her name to Rinoa.
    General Caraway is in fact a monster(maybe gerogero) who change itīs appearance after being possessed.
    The general somehow obtained the machine and give it to the White Seed in Elloneīs place.
    They thought it was Ellone and got away.

The general sealed his room to prevent Ellone to use itīs power inside there.He also devised a locking mechanism.
    But Wattīs and Zone managed to free Rinoa.
    How do they meet Rinoa?Thatīs another mystery I canīt reveal.
    I can only say for now that Laguna and Ward were very smart.Smart enough to recognise the true Ellone.
    The general changed the program of the machine so that it will give persons false visions about the past.
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    I also died laughing after reading this....

Let's just say Julia didn't give BIRTH to ANYTHING afterall. She just farted at the hospital, right? I just knew it!!!!!!!!!! Did you know one of the part that make FF8 interesting, is that Laguna and Julia can't get together but their children make it up for them. But now since Julia just farted at didn't give birth to anything at all, not even a lump of meat, so mentioning of this Julia's character serve no specific important purpose except she farted instead of giving birth.

So "Eyes on Me" also serve no specific purpose since no one seems related to Julia in anyway so what's the point of this song being played in the end? Cause everyone love Faye Wong?

As for Caraway being a monster, I know why!!! Wasn't there a theory saying Rinoa is ALSO Ultimecia, so Caraway is OMEGA WEAPON protecting the chapel.

Ok, back to business. When Ellone is onboard the White SeeD ship, she is OLD enough to know who her real PARENTS are. So if Omega weapon..I mean Caraway adopted her, she jolly well this old dude isn't her old man. So why didn't Rinoa tell anyone about this???

Dun tell me you gonna add "Oh, Caraway brainwash her with Terra Break which deal almost 18000 damage and anyone will be brainwashed after recieving this kind of damage."

The last post was edited.

The sorceress never looks for Ellone in the 2nd disk.
    It was an excuse.

Fishermans Horizon-The sorceress wanna to scare the citizens so that they hate you and you are forced to leave the city.That way she prevents you to reach the future and at the same time she keeps the citizens in complete ignorance about what happens in the outside world.

Balamb city-The sorceress orders Raijin and Fujin to stay at the hotel.
    That way,the sorceress prevents Elone from sending the conscience of the citizens to the "orphanage" time.She also order the soldiers to knock out people if they sleep.
    However Ellone somehow(I donīt understand how up to this day) enable the soldiers at the station to the past.One of them see the flower field and the other was in the body of his grandma.
    I donīt know how the badamb fish is related to her ability.
    Had to research that.
    But ellone succeeds anyway because she starts to talk that "peace talk" at Trabia Garden to prepare our heros and then she enable them to the past (with a little help from Irvine).But this time they donīt sleep.They are enable to see their childhood awakened.

Galbadia Garden-The sorceress knowing this gets angry and awaits them at centra.She plans to force Seed to dispose of the Garden.But first she wanna to use GG to pull Balamb Garden out of Centra.
    This way she prevents them to go to Centra since there were no other vehicles going there.
    At the same time she tries to kill Ellone in the rotative ring of the Garden.
    Then Squall and company would be sent to jail without an Ellone to save them.
    However Laguna helped Squall to reach Rinoa(Ellone) flying on that machine.A soldier appears pretending to obey the sorceress and intentionaly losed to Squall to help him(with the flying machine).
    This Laguna thing looked strange to you?Ignore it for now.
    Seed succeeded but Edea has another plan.
    To spread sleeping gas over Rinoa should she be defeated.And then at the 3rd disk she pretends she was not possessed.And then you know the rest of the story,donīt you?
    You should really send this to Square, all their staffs will be amazed by your...imaginations.It is like FF8 is a totally DIFFERENT story now...I mean, FF8 has turned out to be YOUR story.
    Last edited by Christmas; 07-08-2005 at 01:33 PM.

Default mmmmm

i thought he was in edeas orphanage but then again he was traveling through time so he could have been there but just a 100000000 years in the futyre or a 100000 years from the past....urgh what am i onabout

The last post was edited.

The sorceress never looks for Ellone in the 2nd disk.
    It was an excuse.

Fishermans Horizon-The sorceress wanna to scare the citizens so that they hate you and you are forced to leave the city.That way she prevents you to reach the future and at the same time she keeps the citizens in complete ignorance about what happens in the outside world.

Balamb city-The sorceress orders Raijin and Fujin to stay at the hotel.
    That way,the sorceress prevents Elone from sending the conscience of the citizens to the "orphanage" time.She also order the soldiers to knock out people if they sleep.
    However Ellone somehow(I donīt understand how up to this day) enable the soldiers at the station to the past.One of them see the flower field and the other was in the body of his grandma.
    I donīt know how the badamb fish is related to her ability.
    Had to research that.
    But ellone succeeds anyway because she starts to talk that "peace talk" at Trabia Garden to prepare our heros and then she enable them to the past (with a little help from Irvine).But this time they donīt sleep.They are enable to see their childhood awakened.

Galbadia Garden-The sorceress knowing this gets angry and awaits them at centra.She plans to force Seed to dispose of the Garden.But first she wanna to use GG to pull Balamb Garden out of Centra.
    This way she prevents them to go to Centra since there were no other vehicles going there.
    At the same time she tries to kill Ellone in the rotative ring of the Garden.
    Then Squall and company would be sent to jail without an Ellone to save them.
    However Laguna helped Squall to reach Rinoa(Ellone) flying on that machine.A soldier appears pretending to obey the sorceress and intentionaly losed to Squall to help him(with the flying machine).
    This Laguna thing looked strange to you?Ignore it for now.
    Seed succeeded but Edea has another plan.
    To spread sleeping gas over Rinoa should she be defeated.And then at the 3rd disk she pretends she was not possessed.And then you know the rest of the story,donīt you?
    Rinoa was at the orphanage.Squall was in love for her.However due to her special ability she had to leave the orphanage.Squallīs heart broken hard and from that day he loses the will to depend on others.But when he meets her again his feelings start to boil.He donīt recognizes her but he starts to change due to her influence.
    Squall always loved Rinoa.A simple "sister" feeling donīt produce that wreckage on Squallīs life.I grant you that.Love does.Ellone was a special girl to Squall in the same manner that Selphie was to Irvine(Love)
    Squall donīt feels that way for machine Ellone (the person that appears as Ellone in the third disk).
    HAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHA

Man, What are you on??

Not one single person so far has agreed with your retarded theories. Its because THEY DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE. You are trying to read way to far into the game, to the point where your assuming things that in no way exist in FF8.

I'd go through your posts, and point out all the things which are WRONG, but I would end up Re-writing your entire theory, and I just don't have the time, nor have the interest to do. Even if I did, it would be pointless, because everyone realizes that its all just ridiculous anyway.

Why don't you write Square and the creators and programmers of this game, with your Theories, and see what they have to say.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

i always thought he was inside his mind,,,

Thatīs why they were called theories.They werenīt walkthroughs.

No way.I donīt wanna to contact Square.Not in my wildest dreams.
    Donīt do it please(I really prefer to be banned.)

Unknows,Julia IS Rinoaīs mother.
    Rinoa meets Caraway at her childhood.
    But Caraway "Killed" Julia and sent Elle to Winhill.
    She was adopted here but her adoptive fathers were killed by Esthar.
    From now you know what happens.
    Due to her special ability she was forced to leave the orphanage.
    It was here that Galbadia take Elle as a hostage.
    I was not referring to the part in which she yelled something and left.
    I refer when she had to left the orphanage at her childhood.
    Meanwhile Caraway buried Juliaīs body in Dingo desert.
    Using some sort of mechanism she was sucked into the prision while underground.
    Deling bring her to life using some magic and then she became....(try to guess).
    In fact,this stresses Juliaīs importance in the game.

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Deling bring her to life using some magic and then she became....(try to guess).
    You seriously must be on crack.

Where do you get proof of this?

Or this?!?!?!?!?
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

....this page is total crazyness.....
    i don't want to read more
    *hits post button and leaves thread*

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I truly have no idea how you came up with this theory of yours...
    You just modified the whole story into your own version of FF8.
    Just one little question...

http://www.eyesonff.com/ff8/characters.shtml

The link above show the characters' profile but what is most important is the AGE. Since Ellone = Rinoa so Rinoa should be older than Squall. How do you explain that they are the same age?

Believe-me,Caraway managed to make it look like they had different ages.
    And I donīt changed the story.
    I just filled the voids between different events.

Regards,
    Big D

It IS final "Fantasy" and all, but this is just going overboard....

so answer my question:

Where are you getting that Caraway killed Julia, and Deling brings her back to life?
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Believe-me,Caraway managed to make it look like they had different ages.
    And I donīt changed the story.
    I just filled the voids between different events.
    What do you mean manage to look like they have different age?
    We all know Ellone is already running and kicking when Squall is in his mother's womb.

You are making like Caraway is the main villian and yet in the game he is so minor and pretty unimportant after Disc 1.And since he is so bad, why didn't Square indented him as a boss so that the heros can finish him off?

[QUOTE]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUGESTIONonīt look for proofs for my theories.
    Just read them and keep them on your head while you play FF8.As long as you play it many times and as long as you keep listening to my theories,light will be shed in your head.You will see gradually that I am right.In fact the theories are linked like a puzzle.
    They can not be seen independently of the others.They are only pieces of a big puzzle.I managed to sligtly see the overal puzzle.But it would be difficult to believe the theories until you see the whole.The theories became more obvious the most you can see this whole.This can only be achieved as long as you keep listening to them and when you start to see how they relate to each other.I can not post all of them on a single post.It would take about a month or more.And millions of lines in the post.
    Since this is a game not can be proved but of course there would be some theories which would made more sense than others.This is the farthest we can go in.We can give different interpretations to the game
    as long as we DON`T CONTRADICT THE EVENTS ON IT.
    I am not saying I donīt make mistakes.Of course i can make.
    And I donīt know everything about this whole puzzle.I need to research more to find.There were things I donīt understand yet.

You didnīt answer to this yet.This explains my philosophy on creating theories

And look,the president double was a monster that was possessed and changed itīs shape.
    This is a plot hole.The game never explains how is it that a monster changes shape and helps the president.This is soo weird.This should be the matter of this topic.
    I wonder how people didnīt discuss this.

This is strange even in a Fantasy game.

If a monster can do this why do we assume the president himself was not a monster?

And the general is physically equal to the president.He just looks more stronger and fatter..
    If Ulti can possess Edea she can also possess a monster.

I personally believe they all were Shumiīs which evolved to monsters and then to these characters.

Regards,
    Big D

You still haven't answered my question, but instead posted more jibberish. The reason you haven't replied, is because its a LOAD OF CRAP, and you have no basis to prove it.

I'm pretty sure that the only people that Ultimecia can possess are other sorceress, like Edea, Adel, and Rinoa. NOT MONSTERS.

The president was not a monster. If he was, don't you think he would've fought back against Edea/ulti?

I personally believe they all were Shumiīs which evolved to monsters and then to these characters.
    HAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHA

Now you've gone off the deep end.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

And look,the president double was a monster that was possessed and changed itīs shape.
    This is a plot hole.The game never explains how is it that a monster changes shape and helps the president.This is soo weird.This should be the matter of this topic.
    I wonder how people didnīt discuss this.

This is strange even in a Fantasy game.
    It is quite obvious that the monster is a minion of the president as the president was expecting Rinoa and gang. Why I know?

Quote Originally Posted by Unknowns

It is based on common knowledge and logical analysis/assumption as I stated before.You dun need to see a hen lay egg to know that it will lay egg. One last idiot proof example:

It is told that Rinoa is a GIRL but there is no proof that she is a girl. So what if she looks like a girl? Must we strip her naked to proof she is a girl?
    And Ultimecia can only posses sorceress and no one else, pls go read the story and if she can posses others, why didn't he go posses Squall?

I personally believe they all were Shumiīs which evolved to monsters and then to these characters
    I personally dun think so.

Btw, what about the age thing?