Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder how people didnīt notice this.

This isnīt going anywhere.
    Just tell me how to take screenshots from the game.And how to post them here.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Unless you have a PC version you'll have to literally take a picture of your TV screen, scan it onto a computer, and upload it somewhere.

But don't think you'll convince anyone besides yourself, Future. Everyone but you can see your theories for what they are... :rolleyes2

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

What's wrong with interpreting a game in your own way? These things are made for our own enjoyment. Future Esthar is free to take what he wishes from the game, and whether he's "right" or "wrong" doesn't really matter.

Eh, there's a difference between interpreting the game your own way and claiming Rinoa splits into multiple Ellones in outer space. :rolleyes2

But yeah, you're right that Future can believe whatever he wants. But you may not remember what it was like the last time he went on a spree of 'theory topics'. Wasn't very pretty, and it looks like he's starting all over again now.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well, your responses dictate the tenor of the debate as much as the quality of his theories.

Dance Macabre The Anarchy Angel's Avatar

Grr, for goodness sakes! It isn't a desert becasue there is no sand, right, just cracked ground? But what we also have to remember is that time compression is still around, so it could just be a random place conjoured up by the last magic that exploded with Ultimecia. Personally, i think it just looks like the dried up dead looking flower field

Dance Macabre

[QUOTE]Grr, for goodness sakes! It isn't a desert becasue there is no sand, right, just cracked ground? But what we also have to remember is that time compression is still around, so it could just be a random place conjoured up by the last magic that exploded with Ultimecia. Personally, i think it just looks like the dried up dead looking flower field[QUOTE] Agree completely.It was burned by Galbadian Soldiers, flooded by water,suffer ice catastrophes and used by ancient Estharians to construct a small village.

I have the pc version.How to take screenshots in this case?

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Dance Macabre The Anarchy Angel's Avatar

Thank you Future ^_~

Dance Macabre

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar
    I have the pc version.How to take screenshots in this case?

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by eestlinc
    Well, your responses dictate the tenor of the debate as much as the quality of his theories.
    I'll have to aplogise here, and admit that I may not exactly be the most patient man when it comes to dealing with his theories. I just get overly frustrated when I try and respond to his theories which are damn near impossible to understand to begin with, and he either completely ignores what I've been saying or cooks up something completely different which contradicts what he said in his previous post. Especially when some people actually take it seriously...

But yeah, sorry for being so rude, I'll try and tone it down.

Thanks Del Murder.
    I press print screen but nothing happens.
    Where is the file with the picture suppose to be?
    Last edited by Future Esthar; 07-03-2005 at 09:52 PM.

Regards,
    Big D

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Print Screen will just store the image in your clipboard memory. After hitting print screen, switch back to yoru desktop, open Paint, and choose edt>paste and the screen image shopuld appear. Then you can save it to your hard drive, resize it, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by eestlinc
    What's wrong with interpreting a game in your own way?
    That only goes so far. The storyline of a game is a written work created by an author that had an intent in mind when they wrote it. To argue that it could be interpreted in any direction would be like arguing that in The Lord of the Rings (spoiler for the books, movies, and games ahead) (SPOILER)Sauron actually won and the whole victory was just a delusion that Sam was suffering from before Sauron executed him and claiming that it is as valid a take on things as any other.

Interpreting things your own way only goes so far, especially when you start posting on a public Forum and arguing that your interpretations are fact when they are contradicted by the actual work in question.
    I love my Carys with all my heart.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Where the clouds part and the truth is revealed: Final Fantasy VII Analysis.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar
    She starts at the beach,runs through the sea and while she is talking to Squall she hops between Esthar and the sea.Then she is at the flower field,some leafs fall and she takes a feather.Then the leafs and the feathers start to flying and (with the camera at the same place) the scene goes continually to the battle event
    I pretty sure what that the girl was Rinoa and not Ellone...

Now that with this theory of yours make Ellone the main female character since she is Squall's true love as for Rinoa...she can go wash the toliet? So,what is Rinoa's purpose of existence in the game since she is not the female lead.....to split into many Ellones?

Also in the ending when Squall and Rinoa end up together is actually Squall thought Rinoa will split into many Ellones so he can live happily with all his lovers?And last but not least..what about the LOGO???The lady in the logo is actually Ellone and not Rinoa???....I need to go on medication.....please excuse me.....

Let me explain it to you,Unknow.
    Rinoa is the true Ellone.I am yet to proof this (needs to take a screenshot).

The grown Ellone is just a machine similar to Ellone and with the same abilities.Not the doctors invention ones but similar to it.

Unless you think Rinoa is the machine one which i donīt believe.

Regards,
    Big D