Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder how people didnīt notice this.

No.. if you put the IMG tags around the url, it should display fine. Unless there is an issue with your hosting or the site it's coming from.

EDIT: Oh, I see.. Nah, attachments don't give you the complete url to the pic. You'd need an actual link, which would come from hosting the file, rather than attaching it.

What do you mean by hosting a file?
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Like the way people have images in their sigs. That sig has to be hosted by an external site.

www.photobucket.com <<That's a decent free file hosting site.

Because I'm an untrusting bastard, I'm just going to save Future the time to come up with a way to cover himself on this one and host the images he had up before:

No bloody splitting into Ellone is taking place there. It's obviously Rinoa splitting into Rinoa.
    I love my Carys with all my heart.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Where the clouds part and the truth is revealed: Final Fantasy VII Analysis.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

No matter how I look at it from whatever angle it is still Rinoa but since Future claim Ellone = Rinoa and Rinoa split into a lot of images of herself so that's also mean Rinoa spliting into many Ellones?Alright, this doesn't make sense. As I say before, even a two year old can tell that is Rinoa's double images.

Also,even if Rinoa split into many Ellones, it is still not convincing enough to say Rinoa is Ellone and Ellone is just a freaking machine and why is that so since the machine is only avaliable in the future.And also, why did the REAL Ellone turn into Rinoa and didn't stay as herself and how did she do that?

So when Julia get pregant and give birth, just what the hell did she give birth to? Ellone as Rinoa, or Ellone or Rinoa as Ellone or a Machine or she just fart and didn't give birth at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar
    What do you mean by hosting a file?
    You could always just save the screenshots as pictures on your own computer, and attach them as thumbnails (you do this by clicking on the manage attachments button below the text window while posting a reply.

I'm really curious to see what it is your talking about.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

I am not saying that each splitting isnīt Rinoa.

What I am saying is that if you look at each splitting (without considering the clothes) you will see they are equal to the picture of Ellone.
    Each split has short hair unlike Rinoa (but they are Rinoa).
    This is mysterious.How can we have two Elloneīs at the same time?

The only explanation is either Rinoa is a robot and Ellone a human or Rinoa a human and Ellone a robot or Ellone possesses Rinoa(which makes no sense).
    Looking at Rinoaīs personality I canīt really believe she is a robot so.

The little difference in the color of rinoaīs skin and Elloneīs skin is explained by the fact that Ellone is just a non perfect imitation.

And donīt say to me the characters use the same model.

We arenīt comparig two very different persons(like Ulti and Rinoa).We are comparing two persons with many similarities lile hair color,hair lenght,face structure,etc...

If Elle and Rinoa were important characters why would Square not bother to the fact that the splitting and Ellone were near equal?

To me these graphical considerations were more important in stating thruths about the game than a lot of scripts.

They were more reliable than the scripts obviously.
    (Think about why is it that the graphics in FF8 were more realistic and get deep to details).
    Last edited by Future Esthar; 07-06-2005 at 01:48 PM.

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Just because the image have a SHORTER hair mean they are not Rinoa but likely to be Ellone

Let me make a assumption, anyone with a scar is Squall????
    Anyone that is blonde is Cloud???
    Anyone with green eyes is Aeris????

The only explaination that they are all Rinoa's image and the short hair thingy is probably the graphic like sometime the eyes of the character will dissappeared and appear again.
    Last edited by Christmas; 07-06-2005 at 02:03 PM.

One can see that "Machine Ellone" was created to IMITATE Rinoa.

Regards,
    Big D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Then why it is call "Machine Ellone" and not "Machine Rinoa" since it is used to imitate Rinoa.

And for Hyne sake we all know that Machine Ellone is created by Dr Odine to imitate Ellone's powers.

Why do they want to imitate Rinoa anyway? Cause they want wings growing on their back?

Lastly, I still puzzled what do Julia give birth to? Let me guess.. Ultimecia? nah, mostly likely Kefka...

Rinoa's splits have no mouths!! Now, we can safely assume that Ellone (Rinoa) is actually mute and communicates telepathically by making Squall and friends think they hear her voice and see her (non-existent) mouth move. Because of this, we know that Ultimecia's speech impediment (The C=K theory) is due to Rinoa's (Ellone's) mind eventually deteriorating over the many years.

OMG, I wonder how people didn't notice this!?! *Sarcasm to the extreme*
    Last edited by Xaven; 07-07-2005 at 01:02 AM.

Itīs not only the "short hair".Everything is equal.
    This is mysterious.
    How is this possible?
    You have to agree there is a plot hole here even if my theory donīt explains it.
    This plot hole cannot be left open.

Regards,
    Big D

I think you are mistaking sh*tty graphics for depth.

Future, we can barely even see her hair in that damn picture due to the doubling effect. As hard as it would be to discern it with the translucency and the doubling effect, it's made more difficult because her hair is dark and the angles aren't exactly showing us Rinoa's back. Her hair is the same length it always was.

Jesus God, this has gone on long enough. I'm going to see if there are any Moderators with enough mercy to put this Thread down.
    I love my Carys with all my heart.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Where the clouds part and the truth is revealed: Final Fantasy VII Analysis.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke