Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder how people didnīt notice this.

Future, we can barely even see her hair in that damn picture due to the doubling effect. As hard as it would be to discern it with the translucency and the doubling effect, it's made more difficult because her hair is dark and the angles aren't exactly showing us Rinoa's back. Her hair is the same length it always was.
    Donīt you think I didnīt thought about this?Of course I thought.

And there were scenes in which we see Rinoaīs back.
    And believe-me I played the game and tried to separate one splitting from the others(this is possible).
    And the hair was still short.
    And since we see part of the hair in the translucency why canīt we see it all?
    Why are you using excuses to keep your superiority to others?
    I dismiss my theory.Happy?
    But surely someone has to solve this mysteriy quickly.
    We see that the splittings LOOKS PHYSICALLY like Ellone.
    This mystery has to be solved somehow.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn Rain
    I think you are mistaking sh*tty graphics for depth.
    Again, I state.

It didnīt matter the theory one addresses.
    The splittings were similar to Ellone.
    And this is mysterious.
    End point.

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar
    It didnīt matter the theory one addresses.
    The splittings were similar to Ellone.
    And this is mysterious.
    End point.
    Ok, but have a look at this two pictures.

The girl in red is Terra and the other girl in white is Celes both from FF6.
    They both look similar right?
    But they are DIFFERENT person.
    (Courtesy from this thread)
    http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=64083

I think you are mistaking sh*tty graphics for depth.
    It might be the graphic problem or you just THINK too much...
    And BTW, I still dun think the splittings look anywhere similar to Ellone.

So Future,

I was playing FFVIII last night, and at the part where you're getting ready to leave Fisherman's Horizon, just before that cheesy concert. Squall and Irvine are talking to Selphie by the Quad, trying to comfort her because the stage is demolished.

The Headmaster calls Squall over the PA, and he leaves Irvine to comfort Selphie..........however, Squall walks RIGHT through Irvine, instead of walking around him!!!!! (Well, in my copy, anyway).

So what do you think? hmm? Is this a glitch in the game?? NO!! PS1 games have perfect programming!! Just like in the case of the Rinoa = Ellone theory!!

So, is Irvine a "Dream" like Tidus in FFX? Is he not really there??? Is he imaginary like Mr. Snuffalufagus?? I mean, they don't remember him from the orphanage!!
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybayman
    So Future,

I was playing FFVIII last night, and at the part where you're getting ready to leave Fisherman's Horizon, just before that cheesy concert. Squall and Irvine are talking to Selphie by the Quad, trying to comfort her because the stage is demolished.

The Headmaster calls Squall over the PA, and he leaves Irvine to comfort Selphie..........however, Squall walks RIGHT through Irvine, instead of walking around him!!!!! (Well, in my copy, anyway).

So what do you think? hmm? Is this a glitch in the game?? NO!! PS1 games have perfect programming!! Just like in the case of the Rinoa = Ellone theory!!

So, is Irvine a "Dream" like Tidus in FFX? Is he not really there??? Is he imaginary like Mr. Snuffalufagus?? I mean, they don't remember him from the orphanage!!
    Both Irvine and Rinoa DIED while the others were in prison. They are ghosts. It doesn't say this or hint it in any fashion, but it's one of those SECRET side plots that only cool people can figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybayman
    So Future,

Both Irvine and Rinoa DIED while the others were in prison. They are ghosts. It doesn't say this or hint it in any fashion, but it's one of those SECRET side plots that only cool people can figure out.
    Ooohhhhhhh........so that's it
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

It happens all the time in the game.You just need to control Squall in the field going back and forth.Eventually the characters will pass over him.This seems just a glitch to me.
    Why are you taking me as stupid?
    I know how to distinguish between a glitch and a non glitch.

And Unknows,despite I never played FF6,I bet there wasnīt any machine to imitate Celes or Terra.
    But there was a machine to imitate little Elloneīs powers.
    And for reasons I canīt reveal now(they are related to Adel and the Sorceress War but itīs not the right time to reveal it.I would need millions of threads to show it) the machine was created to imitate even her physical appearance.It was transformed at her image to deceive and confuse people.Not even Doc Odine recognizes it.
    Of course in the future Ulti will use it to send her consciousness to the past.
    Basically after the real Ellone get to the White Seed ship somehow a battle begins and Elle was taken hostage by Galbadia.Edea was at the ship and (already possessed) manage to give Ellone to Galbadia.
    She was adopted by Caraway who changed her name to Rinoa.
    General Caraway is in fact a monster(maybe gerogero) who change itīs appearance after being possessed.
    The general somehow obtained the machine and give it to the White Seed in Elloneīs place.
    They thought it was Ellone and got away.

The general sealed his room to prevent Ellone to use itīs power inside there.He also devised a locking mechanism.
    But Wattīs and Zone managed to free Rinoa.
    How do they meet Rinoa?Thatīs another mystery I canīt reveal.
    I can only say for now that Laguna and Ward were very smart.Smart enough to recognise the true Ellone.
    The general changed the program of the machine so that it will give persons false visions about the past.
    Last edited by Future Esthar; 07-07-2005 at 08:45 PM.

Regards,
    Big D

It happens all the time in the game.You just need to control Squall in the field going back and forth.Eventually the characters will pass over him.This seems just a glitch to me.
    Why are you taking me as stupid?
    I know how to distinguish between a glitch and a non glitch.
    I figured you'd catch the sarcasm in that last post.....I didn't say you were stupid.

And Unknows,despite I never played FF6,I bet there wasnīt any machine to imitate Celes or Terra.
    But there was a machine to imitate little Elloneīs powers.
    And for reasons I canīt reveal now(they are related to Adel and the Sorceress War but itīs not the right time to reveal it.I would need millions of threads to show it) the machine was created to imitate even her physical appearance.It was transformed at her image to deceive and confuse people.Not even Doc Odine recognizes it.
    However, I wonder when you post stuff like this.........
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

The last post was edited.

The sorceress never looks for Ellone in the 2nd disk.
    It was an excuse.

Fishermans Horizon-The sorceress wanna to scare the citizens so that they hate you and you are forced to leave the city.That way she prevents you to reach the future and at the same time she keeps the citizens in complete ignorance about what happens in the outside world.

Balamb city-The sorceress orders Raijin and Fujin to stay at the hotel.
    That way,the sorceress prevents Elone from sending the conscience of the citizens to the "orphanage" time.She also order the soldiers to knock out people if they sleep.
    However Ellone somehow(I donīt understand how up to this day) enable the soldiers at the station to the past.One of them see the flower field and the other was in the body of his grandma.
    I donīt know how the badamb fish is related to her ability.
    Had to research that.
    But ellone succeeds anyway because she starts to talk that "peace talk" at Trabia Garden to prepare our heros and then she enable them to the past (with a little help from Irvine).But this time they donīt sleep.They are enable to see their childhood awakened.

Galbadia Garden-The sorceress knowing this gets angry and awaits them at centra.She plans to force Seed to dispose of the Garden.But first she wanna to use GG to pull Balamb Garden out of Centra.
    This way she prevents them to go to Centra since there were no other vehicles going there.
    At the same time she tries to kill Ellone in the rotative ring of the Garden.
    Then Squall and company would be sent to jail without an Ellone to save them.
    However Laguna helped Squall to reach Rinoa(Ellone) flying on that machine.A soldier appears pretending to obey the sorceress and intentionaly losed to Squall to help him(with the flying machine).
    This Laguna thing looked strange to you?Ignore it for now.
    Seed succeeded but Edea has another plan.
    To spread sleeping gas over Rinoa should she be defeated.And then at the 3rd disk she pretends she was not possessed.And then you know the rest of the story,donīt you?
    Last edited by Future Esthar; 07-07-2005 at 10:40 PM.

Regards,
    Big D

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

(I may have misssed bits on this thread but I got the jyst of it)

1. Ellone and Squall are brother and sister so the can't be lovers -that would be Cest
    2. The place in the ending is not Ether it just a "Knowwhere" place contained in time compression.
    3. It is similar to the place where you figth the GF (What ever you call squall's ring.)
    4. Future Esther. What do you mean by "A film in reward"?
    5. Make movies with the thinnesUnder the burger!!

Rinoa was at the orphanage.Squall was in love for her.However due to her special ability she had to leave the orphanage.Squallīs heart broken hard and from that day he loses the will to depend on others.But when he meets her again his feelings start to boil.He donīt recognizes her but he starts to change due to her influence.
    Squall always loved Rinoa.A simple "sister" feeling donīt produce that wreckage on Squallīs life.I grant you that.Love does.Ellone was a special girl to Squall in the same manner that Selphie was to Irvine(Love)
    Squall donīt feels that way for machine Ellone (the person that appears as Ellone in the third disk).

Regards,
    Big D

Rinoa was at the orphanage.Squall was in love for her.However due to her special ability she had to leave the orphanage.Squallīs heart broken hard and from that day he loses the will to depend on others.But when he meets her again his feelings start to boil.He donīt recognizes her but he starts to change due to her influence.
    Squall always loved Rinoa.A simple "sister" feeling donīt produce that wreckage on Squallīs life.I grant you that.Love does.Ellone was a special girl to Squall in the same manner that Selphie was to Irvine(Love)
    Squall donīt feels that way for machine Ellone (the person that appears as Ellone in the third disk).
    See, what you aren't understanding is that all of your "theories" aren't backed up by any real facts. In fact, every "theory" you are announcing was portrayed to be something else or occur differently in the game. In very straightforward ways at that.

I'd vote that this thread be closed due to annoyance and confusion of everyone involved, but that will prolly never happen.

No,they donīt occur differently.I just add things without substituting anything.
    I didnīt said "Mayor Dobe wasnīt in FH" nor "Squall fight the soldiers and the machine at the Mayors house".No.
    If you thought a little you will see that some of my theories made a lot of sense looking at the context.
    For exemple the previous theory and the theory of what happens at FH.

Regards,
    Big D

I HAVE looked at them. It's not that they wouldn't make sense.. It's that there is no reason to believe it occurred. You aren't reading too much into things, cause you are just adding new things for no apparent purpose.