Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder how people didnīt notice this.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar
    We canīt proof theories.But that is exactly the fun.If we were able to proof theories there would be no fun because it will break the chance for other theories.But as long as there is no proof people can made theories (using reasoning of course) and share them on the Internet.And they will be endless.This is funny since it adds infinite replayability to the game.And this is the objective of games like FF7 and 8.The hidden things on these games werenīt supposed to be proofed but to be hinted by little unimportant events mainly those that do not belongs to the main story but to secondary stories (like the sidequests or Shumi Village story).
    Look, we also need some FACTS to SUPPORT the hints and there is no FACTS that support your theory so far and this isn't theory but instead should go into the Fan Fiction section.

So your theory is actually just a side story and not linked with the main storyline?

What is required is that no fact from the game denies the theory.
    Up to now no one denies my theories.
    And the script things that seem to deny were purposefull lies.
    And there is nothing on the game that proofs that the last statement was wrong.
    And if it is it must be without any doubt a GRAPHICAL DETAIL.
    Words from a person A werenīt enough to spot if a person B is telling the thruth or not since you donīt know if person A is telling the thruth.
    Even events can be manipulated to look thruth (this is the purpose of WOTC).
    So in the end let GRAPHICAL DETAILS determine the thruth.And you must consider the oneīs who seems the less important (the most important ones are so visible that itīs like someone is imposing it to you through manipulation).The less important ones are like the "tail" of the "hiding cat" as in the proverb "Hidden cat with tails showing".
    The cat really donīt know that the tail is showing or he would hide it.
    Last edited by Future Esthar; 07-16-2005 at 09:18 PM.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

K, I stopped reading at the 4th page, so I dont know what happened from there, so excuse me if this thread has died and what-not.

However, Futre Esthar, in all honesty, and excuse my fierce emotions, you my friend, are an idiot. I apologize on my behalf for "flaming" him by saying he is an idiot, but I think mostly everyone would agree with me.

land changes over time. he isn't really in a specfic palce. he is going through time compression(decompressoin at the end). he is not really on soil from one place he is just there.and it could still be a desert if it gets no rain.

Default In reply to greiver

If I were a mod, I'd say, "Don't double post."

But, since I'm me, I say, "Be more specific with your first post and don't be a total jurk to FE."

Also, don't only read the first page before you post like you apparantly did.

Edit:

Oh, it seems someone deleted greiver's second post.
    Last edited by Xaven; 07-19-2005 at 12:18 AM.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

What is required is that no fact from the game denies the theory.
    Up to now no one denies my theories.
    And the script things that seem to deny were purposefull lies.
    And there is nothing on the game that proofs that the last statement was wrong.
    But there is also nothing in the game including facts that support your theory either. And if the script is lies, why do they bother to write this? To make a fool of us gamers?

And if it is it must be without any doubt a GRAPHICAL DETAIL.
    Words from a person A werenīt enough to spot if a person B is telling the thruth or not since you donīt know if person A is telling the thruth.
    Even events can be manipulated to look thruth (this is the purpose of WOTC).
    But we can analysis using the intelligence god given to us to see that if person B is telling the truth by his manner of speaking, the accountability of his character and words,and etc...

So in the end let GRAPHICAL DETAILS determine the thruth.And you must consider the oneīs who seems the less important (the most important ones are so visible that itīs like someone is imposing it to you through manipulation).
    And your graphical details still haven't show anything yet with no in game screenshots or anything except for your Ellone split thingy which I still cannot agree.

The less important ones are like the "tail" of the "hiding cat" as in the proverb "Hidden cat with tails showing".
    The cat really donīt know that the tail is showing or he would hide it.
    Look, so when you grab the tails, you will find the hidden cat. But now the situation is like if you grab the tail, you will only find a tail or even worst, a dog instead of a cat.

Quote Originally Posted by greiver
    also agree with khaotic future esthat is an idiot. he is searching too deep into these subjects. his theories on ultimecia are even more farfetched
    Look, like stated in some poll that some random lurker came up with, he said "No idiot can come up with all this stuff". And pls refrain from insulting the posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaven

But, since I'm me, I say, "Be more specific with your first post and don't be a total jurk to FE."

OFF TOPIC: Man, you took the 200th posts of this thread with this post. I wonder who took the 100th posts...

BTW, I think the poll that concern me and Future is pretty cute. Too bad it got close so fast....
    Last edited by Christmas; 07-17-2005 at 06:22 AM.

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

Quote Originally Posted by Xaven

Umm.. I read to the forth, which is tremendously different than the first page, I learned enough that he wont give up his opinions, and most people were getting frustrated with him, and I apologized already, so I'm technically not being a jerk, a jerk would simply say hes an idiot and thats the end, which I did not do. In this case, he just simply is being one, I mean I can't say it any nicer when its the truth.

And sorry for spam, this will be my last post in this topic because I've already expressed myself.

Since you canīt prove my theories wrong you canīt in any base call me an idiot
    Thanks,Unknowns and Xaven
    But there is also nothing in the game including facts that support your theory either. And if the script is lies, why do they bother to write this? To make a fool of us gamers?
    Itīs not the whole script that lies.It is some characters.

But we can analysis using the intelligence god given to us to see that if person B is telling the truth by his manner of speaking, the accountability of his character and words,and etc...

What do you think I have done?

Look, so when you grab the tails, you will find the hidden cat. But now the situation is like if you grab the tail, you will only find a tail or even worst, a dog instead of a cat.
    As I said,theories can not be proofed but hinted.Why do you force me to repeat myself?

Call them fanfictions if you wanna.But they are still explanations of hidden things that I really believe happens on the game.
    Last edited by Future Esthar; 07-17-2005 at 02:30 PM.

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

As I said,theories can not be proofed but hinted.Why do you force me to repeat myself?

Call them fanfictions if you wanna.But they are still explanations of hidden things that I really believe happens on the game.
    In that case, Future, you've been posting in the wrong section all this time. We have a section for what you're talking about. Let me link you to it:

Arts and Writing, a Forum which encompasses FanFiction and other ideas for stories about this game and others which may simply be the fancy of their writer and cannot be proven.

You've been carrying on FanFiction Threads in this Forum all this time.
    Last edited by Squall of SeeD; 07-17-2005 at 05:13 PM.
    I love my Carys with all my heart.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Where the clouds part and the truth is revealed: Final Fantasy VII Analysis.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Since you canīt prove my theories wrong you canīt in any base call me an idiot
    Thanks,Unknowns and Xaven
    But you cannot prove your theories right either....

Itīs not the whole script that lies.It is some characters.
    And these some characters that lie result into a complete change of plot in the game and I can also say they didn't lie, ya?

What do you think I have done?
    Go analysis the game without just looking at the game graphic itself and pay attention to other stuff. Like the in game dialogue or check out the FF VIII Ultimania Guides like Squall Of SeeD do. Go ask him about stuff about Ultimania Guides.

Alright, An example.

I called you on a date to the movies. ---> My hint

Your thoughts:

She likes me, how could anyone resist me huh? Even she can resist me, she can't resist my theories!

She just need someone to accompany her to the movies cause she have no friends. What an anti-social freak, what? She is related to Squall? That explains...

She need a bodyguard like me cause Sephiroth might appear and stab her from behind with his masamume while watching the movie.

She know I like the watch this movie, Finding Nemo.

She want someone to paid for her tickets, cheapskate.

And the lists goes on.

One little hint so many answers huh?

Believe huh? I will explain this the next time...sleepy...

And these some characters that lie result into a complete change of plot in the game and I can also say they didn't lie, ya?
    Exactly.It results in a change of the plot.

Go analysis the game without just looking at the game graphic itself and pay attention to other stuff. Like the in game dialogue or check out the FF VIII Ultimania Guides like Squall Of SeeD do. Go ask him about stuff about Ultimania Guides.
    Believe-me,I have playing the game for about 6 years and analysed everything.Events,graphical details and script.
    What is this Ultimania guide?

And yes,I know a hint can have different interpretations.But this is exactly the fun.
    And when there are MANY different hints the broad of possibilities get narrower.

Let me pay a visit to this Arts and Writing forums.

Regards,
    Big D

JE$US F#CKIN' C#RIST! IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE PLOT!!!

This is just getting annoying now. The plot of the game WILL NOT change, because of these far-fetched theories only you have recognized, which have NO proof to back them. These little "Theories" of yours, if anything, will just reveal hidden truths, and background information on the characters. (However your theories don't even do that.)

These theories will NOT change the plot. Why would the creators and programmers at Square spend years developing a game, putting so much work into the graphics and script, only for the "True" script to be identified by only one person, who by the sounds of it, is on crack while playing.

Its just not logical. Think about it. Sure, you can read between the lines, and figure out hidden information, which would at best, be minor background information. The fact of the matter is, the MAIN PLOT is one which any 12-year old who plays the game can figure out from the main events. Not some retarded theory that one can extract from their interpretation of graphical inaccuracies and errors.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Narrator: Long Long ago in the world of PuPu Tu BaBa, there is an evil called Unknowns terrorizing the world.

Unknowns: Gyahahaha!!! I am the bad big evil ass kicking villian in this story. I am evilier than anything you ever seen in history or you will ever see in the future and I steal away all the toliet papers in the public toliets after using them!!! (I dun mind if you make a Fan club all for me)

Narrator: Then the four warrior of lights rose up against this evil so that everyone will have toliet papers when they visit the public toliets.

Xaven: Hi, I am the fighter here but I can't even lift my own sword.....
    Future Esthar: hello there. My black magic is as dangerous as my theories.
    Squall of SeeD:..........
    Crazybayman: What's his problem, anyway? Btw, I am a monk.

Narrator:The four warriors crossed mountains, sailed over oceans, explored dangerous dungeons, journey through deserts and battling countless evil and they reached Unknowns' lair.

Xaven:I still can't believe we are still only level 1 after all those....and I still can't lift my sword...
    Future Esthar: I do have a theory for your question.
    Squall of SeeD:...........
    Crazybayman:Are you mute or something?

Unknowns: Mwahahahahahaha!!! Warrior of lights, you came at last to save the world of the toliet papers. But you dun stand a chance against me!!! (And I also dun mind giving away my autographs)

Narrator: Unknowns cast a spell and toliet paper started falling from the sky which do 9999999 damage to everyone in the party.

Xaven:I can't believe we are alive after all that. Right, Future?
    Future Esthar:
    Squall of SeeD:.........
    Crazybayman:Look!!! Just what is your problem????

Narrator:The last three remaining light warriors charged forward and defeated Unknowns.

Xaven: At last!! We won!!! (Victory music plays)
    Future Esthar:
    Squall of SeeD:...........
    Crazybayman: Let's finish this toliet paper stealing bitch off.

Unknowns:Wait!!! I have something to reveal to you!! I am actually the GOOD guy in this story and you guys are the BAD guys!!!(I also dun mind giving away my photos)

Xaven:This is the one of lamest plot twist since Star Wars Epsoide V.
    Future Esthar: :fpangel:
    Squall of SeeD:.....
    Crazybayman: Ya! and says who?

Narrator: Say me!!! Cause I am LYING all the way during the story!!!LOL!!!!!!!! Nah Nah Nah Boo Boo Boo. Suckers!!!

Xaven:I must admit, this is also the lamest story since FF TSW.
    Future Esthar:Told you! All game events and scripts are lies. The only truth lies within me.
    Squall of SeeD:YOU ARE ALIVE???
    Crazybayman :You do actually can SPEAK!!!

Narrator: And so Unknowns finished off the four bad guys and peace prevailed in PuPu Tu BaBa.

THE END

Gamer: WTF!!!???? THIS IS DEFINETLY ONE OF THE GAME I MUST ADD TO MY LIST OF THE GAYEST AND LAMEST @$%^*&!~ GAME EVER MAKE IN HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!

(All names used in this story is pure COINCIDENCE and any death or injury or whatever caused is none of my business )

To Future : Catch my point??

Believe-me,I have playing the game for about 6 years and analysed everything.Events,graphical details and script.
    What is this Ultimania guide?
    You claimed you know so much on FF but know nothing about Ultimania guide? Go ask Squall of SeeD as I stated earlier. And I do believe that all you do is look whatever is in the game for info instead of going out there to see if there is other source of info out there.

And yes,I know a hint can have different interpretations.But this is exactly the fun.
    And when there are MANY different hints the broad of possibilities get narrower.
    This what make a Fanfiction...

Let me pay a visit to this Arts and Writing forums.
    You should do this right in the begining...
    Last edited by Christmas; 07-18-2005 at 04:05 PM.

HAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHA

Nicely done Unknowns!
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

I said it changes the plot.I am sorry.
    What i mean is that it help us see there is an hidden story which contradict what the script made us believe.
    These theories will NOT change the plot. Why would the creators and programmers at Square spend years developing a game, putting so much work into the graphics and script, only for the "True" script to be identified by only one person, who by the sounds of it, is on crack while playing.
    Itīs a question of attitude.
    I am one of the few "open minded" members(the exactly opposite of a "watever member").
    I believe (through my experience on the forums) there is 1 up to 10000 members who were "open minded" about FF8 (me,bipper and Random Locker belong to this class).
    Considering the interpretation of this few people donīt need to be equal
    itīs not surprising I am the only one with this interpretation.
    Also,my theories were not too evident nor intuitive.
    This means I am wrong?Of course not.
    Very few people believed the Earth was round instead of flat in Copernicus time.
    Last edited by Future Esthar; 07-18-2005 at 07:28 PM.

Regards,
    Big D