Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31317181920212223

Thread: Wonder how people didnīt notice this.

Not entirely without saying. It's certainly a plausible possibility, but he might also have been in no distinct location in space or time, but had ended up exactly at the flower field because that's where Rinoa and Squall promised to meet. After all, Laguna said you were supposed to concentrate on somewhere you had a special attachment to and 'believe in eachother', so if Rinoa and Squall were to believe in eachother and will themselves back, chances are they'd go to the flower field.
    '
    But either way is possible. Future, would you agree that it's a good idea to stop this thread too?

So that would mean that Squall was at the flower field, at another point in time, at time when it was barren and rocky.

I always thought that went without saying, seen as how they're at Ultimecia's castle in her time, which is near the flower field.
    Oh,are you saying that that soil was the soil on Ultiīs time?

The soil in which you fight Ulti as some said.

But it looks nothing like that.

Consider this possibility.

Squall goes to Edeaīs house on Ultiīs time.And then:

Ultiīs time->The time in which Ulti pass powers to Edea->flower field future in which there were no flowers because they were burned->Flower field.
    They were allways on the same place.

The third time I thought has a soil similar to Esthar so we conclude.........AMAZING.

Letīs end this thread then.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Esthar, I can't agree with you, because I don't even know what the f#ck you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar
    So that would mean that Squall was at the flower field, at another point in time, at time when it was barren and rocky.

I always thought that went without saying, seen as how they're at Ultimecia's castle in her time, which is near the flower field.
    Oh,are you saying that that soil was the soil on Ultiīs time?
    My mistake. They didn't fight Ultimecia in HER time......it was compressed time. Sorry, my bad.

So No, it wasn't in Ulti's time. It was compressed time.

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar
    The soil in which you fight Ulti as some said.

But it looks nothing like that.

Consider this possibility.

Squall goes to Edeaīs house on Ultiīs time.And then:

Ultiīs time->The time in which Ulti pass powers to Edea->flower field future in which there were no flowers because they were burned->Flower field.
    They were allways on the same place.

The third time I thought has a soil similar to Esthar so we conclude.........AMAZING.

Letīs end this thread then.
    Conclude what?

If you're trying to say that Ulti=Edea, then NO. Squall winds up back there for a moment as time is un-compressing, at the time when Ulti sends her conciousness back to pass her powers onto Edea.

When we see Squall there on the barren rocky area, its probably just a result of him having difficulty focusing on his friends and the time in which he wants to return.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Yes.

Look at post 325 to understand my pont on what is happening on the end.

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

umm...sorry???
    I guess i was just too lazy to read 350 posts...i'm confused...isn't this thread supposed to be about the place squall was in the ending?

Itīs post 325.Not 325 posts.

When we see Squall there on the barren rocky area, its probably just a result of him having difficulty focusing on his friends and the time in which he wants to return.
    And this barren area is the flower field on another time.It can be shown considering
    that they remained on the same place when they get back to the flower field.
    They were in time compression.But this time compression has "bubbles of time flowing normally".Read post 325 for more detail.Itīs like if if you had a time compressed wall surrounding an area where time flows normaly.In this case the inlet in which Squall was.

Regards,
    Big D

He was in a different time, right. Lets call it a different dimension for now.
    Then there is every possibility that the landscape has changed. Also, it is unlikely he is actually somewhere that exists on the game, because the "desert" / "plain" / etc. shrinks as he walks across it. I suggest that it is a psychological thing. Maybe he was losing it a bit (call it stress.) this kind of thing happens so there is little evidence to suggest that he was in a physical place.