Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How rich are you?

Me and my wife share basically all of our assets so I can't really estimate without her.

At any given time we probably have at the very least 1 million in liquid assets across our 12 mules and try to keep a decent amount on our persons.

In gear alone I have trouble estimating really. Several of our pieces are huge cash pieces like Astral Rings and such. If I had to estimate I'd have to say we have between 15 and 20 million gil in equipment alone and perhaps even more. Keep in mind each of us works on several jobs and keeps a lot of extra (mostly HQ) equipment on our mules for our lower level jobs.

64k atm, but I've got a crap load of gil tied up in equipment I can't actually use yet ><

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I just earned enough gil to buy myself Erase.

It was just over 300,000k on Pandemonium. Now I just need to save up to get me an Astral ring...

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel
    I just earned enough gil to buy myself Erase.

It was just over 300,000k on Pandemonium. Now I just need to save up to get me an Astral ring...
    I bought my erase a while back for 600k ; ;

We bought one Astral a while back and are planning to save up and get another one soon. We've got the cash but don't like to spend it all and have nothing in the bank.

I have this much money:
    $$$

$=1gil
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Default >.<

1,806k, leaping lizzy likes me >.<

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I have 1.3 mil and about 5-6 mil in gear >.> I'm saving for the HQ versions of the Elemental staves to use with RDM and SMN =D It's my new main since I'm done with RDM (I hit lvl 75 with RDM /flexe)
    Too big.

I've been playing for about a month and the most I've ever had was around 45k. and right now I have about 3000 gil, but thats gonna get spent real quick on a map of Quifim. I have no idea how you damn crazy kids get your millions..... and I will join in with saying that lordblazer is definately lying.

I have 8k D: I shouldnt spend my gil on fireworks.. In gear i have.. i suppose 18 Mil.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

I'm at about 1,850,000 gil. I just bought a seer's +1 set (except for the body, one MP is not worth another 88,000 gil) and before I did that I was at around 2,100,000 gil. Turned out that my armor was worth loads more than 700,000 gil. I had almost 1,500,000 gil worth of equipment, which I think isn't too bad for someone whose highest level is only lv40. =3

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have the entire Seer's + 1 set.

Combining all the equipment I have on both my Pandy and Asura characters, I have at least 2 million worth in gear and spells.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

I don't know about your server, but on Midgardsormr the seer's body piece only costs 12,000 gil, but the seer's +1 costs 100,000 gil. For a difference of one point of MP. So not worth it.

lol... and I have 2 Seer's Tunics +1... One day I overlooked it on a mule and wanted one (for the pretty white border more than anything) and bought another.

BTW... after some recent aquisitions such as my wife's Igquira Weskit... 2 Astrals and an Ether ring with inflation factored in for the cost of gear we once bought at a cheaper price (bought Garrison boots for 100k... now worth 50k) I would estimate our combined net-worth in gear/spells etc to be 40+Million. Funny how it seems like such a big number but still we always feel so broke lol

Before and after my Elemental Staves.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Im poor and its ghey.

I have 5k. I yelled jokes in Jeuno for a few minutes one time and people gave me 2k ^^whoooooo