Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: How rich are you?

Damn Maka x_x painful.

i currently have...2.1mil, i used to have 2.5mil but i used it for a Royal Squire Set for my WAR. :3

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Now down to 52k.

Quote Originally Posted by DarK Cha0s
    Before and after my Elemental Staves.
    Now down to 52k.
    That's why i'm going into Woodworking. Save me (and hopefully make me) some gil.

Thanks to Sagensyg for the sig!

I have practically nothing but am highly considering traveling to bastok and picking up blacksmithing... esspecially cause I can mine for materials and make 100% profit.... right now only 10k or so

Always factor in the time and the pickaxes and stuff. I believe theres NO 100% profit to be made anywhere. On that note Staves are crafted by high lvl(probably 80+...gotta check) woodworkers, so therefore because its not a hard craft to necessarily go up there compared to some, you only make profit on HQ staves i bet like the Ice Staff.

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

I find that woodworking in comparison to other crafts is only a mediocre money maker up high. The best money makers are HQed Shihei which sells as fast as you can put it on AH and HQ staves. The NQ staves cost as much or much much more to make than they do to buy. Even at 100+3 HQing Elemental staves (75) is not extremely common so don't expect to make a ton of money. However, pre-RNG nerf Woodworking a was a nearly pure profit craft all the way to 60.

Another thing is that Goldsmithing and Smithing are pretty expensive even early on but the very first synths can actually make profit. You don't even need to be to level 2 in either to make a few ingots out you materials. If you farm your own fire crystals and have some time and patience turn them into ingots to make them worth more than they are as a crystal stack alone. They will sell much slower but be worth much more.