Thread: [A] Those artwork done during boring classes XD

Default [A] Those artwork done during boring classes XD

Hey all!

Here is a drawing I did during class one time. My scanner sux, so I don't think you'd be able to see it properly.

Basically, I am in summer school right now, and I was hideously bored during one of the classes. So I took out my Yuna "Action-Figure" (not "Doll"), and I just started drawing from that.

Please post critics, comments, and whatever else you have to say about this drawing, for I wish to improve.

The attachement was too big or something, so I just have to post the link for it.

Please Click Here to See My Drawing of Yuna. Thank You.
    "Feed me."

its great.
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

Quote Originally Posted by T-MaN
    Hey all!

Here is a drawing I did during class one time. My scanner sux, so I don't think you'd be able to see it properly.

Basically, I am in summer school right now, and I was hideously bored during one of the classes. So I took out my Yuna "Action-Figure" (not "Doll"), and I just started drawing from that.

Please post critics, comments, and whatever else you have to say about this drawing, for I wish to improve.

The attachement was too big or something, so I just have to post the link for it.

Please Click Here to See My Drawing of Yuna. Thank You.
    Wow, that's pretty damn good, keep it up man.

My dream will never fade! MoonZapdos's Avatar

W.O.W.