View Poll Results: After the beggining of the second disk?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Every country knows Seifer is not dead.

7 77.78%
  • Just our heroīs and Galbadia country (not Timber,nor Dollet nor Winhill).

2 22.22%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A very important subtle poll

I'm still lost on why it matters.

Matters more than you think.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Only to you.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I dun see any point in this thread...

Just what do you want to say?

So what if Seifer is dead or not, how do it help us see differently?

letīs discuss it and then I tell you why it matters.

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Did they even televise the sorceress' parade? the only television anyone watched as far as I know was the president's spiel in Timber. Because timber has the only television station still in operation. I don't remember there ever being one in deling:o
    I pretty sure others ppl own TV but can't use them thanks to Adel. Look at this, if the TV is only avaliable in Timber and only ppl in Timber can see the president's speech, why would the Galbadian put in effort to attack Dollet and take over the communication tower so that radio wave can be use.It will be way easier to put it in the newspaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar
    I donīt remember to see cameras at the parade.
    As opposed as you may think it was never intended for people outside Galbadia to see the parade.
    If the parade is only intended for the Galbadian, why would the president took in effort to announce to the whole world through TV to have Edea as the ambassador but kept the parade a secret. Most likely it is meant to be open public so that the whole world can see the ambassador's glory.

If they were to broadcast it then why donīt let people go there physically?
    Let say during a live world cup soccer match, ppl over the world can see the broadcast but there is still tons of ppl dying to go to the stadium to see the match live in action. You get what I mean?

Why stop the trains and put soldiers at the boundaries?To protect Galbadia? But during the rest of the game the soldiers werenīt there.
    It is pretty obvious. If President Bush decide to go visit Iraq, do you think they will send soldiers to protect vital checkpoints? The same logic applies. When there is a major event concerning a important personnel, security will tend to be tight.

If the parade is only intended for the Galbadian, why would the president took in effort to announce to the whole world through TV to have Edea as the ambassador but kept the parade a secret. Most likely it is meant to be open public so that the whole world can see the ambassador's glory.
    If I remember well,the president was going to present the ambassador AT THE TIMBER TV STATION.Edea was about to talk in TV when Mr Seifer decides to appear.
    The president didnīt mentions a parade either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Future Esthar:
    If they were to broadcast it then why donīt let people go there physically?

Let say during a live world cup soccer match, ppl over the world can see the broadcast but there is still tons of ppl dying to go to the stadium to see the match live in action. You get what I mean?
    You donīt understand this question.
    Of course all people werenīt supposed to be at the parade.
    The question was,why force outsiders to stay out and then let them see it through TV?

It is pretty obvious. If President Bush decide to go visit Iraq, do you think they will send soldiers to protect vital checkpoints? The same logic applies. When there is a major event concerning a important personnel, security will tend to be tight.
    Soldiers at the boundaries donīt let you pass.They donīt know Squall was a SeeD.
    Following that logic no one can pass.

But shouldnīt they let outsiders to the parade if it was meant for it to be broadcast around the world?

Regards,
    Big D

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

If I remember well,the president was going to present the ambassador AT THE TIMBER TV STATION.Edea was about to talk in TV when Mr Seifer decides to appear.
    The president didnīt mentions a parade either.
    Like you say, the president didn't finish the speech as Seifer appeared, so he might not have a chance to mention it. But look here, usually when someone of importance decided to visit some place or given a important appointment, a ceremony or parade is usually held to welcome he or she. Look at Squall, when he got promoted, his friends held a concert to congrats him.

You donīt understand this question.
    Of course all people werenīt supposed to be at the parade.
    The question was,why force outsiders to stay out and then let them see it through TV?
    Look here Future, if for example your country is the number bad ass around the region and your national day parade is coming.You want your neighbouring countries to see all your glory but is afraid they might take the chance to screw you up, what will you do?

but the parade was at the end of disc 1

As I said,we donīt see cameras at the parade so you canīt prove that the parade was broadcasted.You say it based on external hintīs,not proofs.
    This is exactly the way I develop theories.So you are not being different from me here.
    I have as many evidences to say that Rinoa is Ellone as you have to say that the parade was broadcasted or that Laguna is Squallīs father or Rinoa=Ulti.

By the way,when there were special events on a city,the president surrounds himself with bodyguards. That way he can invite people of every country there as long as there were security guards.He donīt need to force people out.

Regards,
    Big D

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

As I said,we donīt see cameras at the parade so you canīt prove that the parade was broadcasted.You say it based on external hintīs,not proofs.
    You dun see Squall going to the toliet to pee doesn't mean he doesn't need to pee.

This is exactly the way I develop theories.So you are not being different from me here.
    I have as many evidences to say that Rinoa is Ellone as you have to say that the parade was broadcasted or that Laguna is Squallīs father or Rinoa=Ulti.
    I see this as a seperate issue from the other thread you make which I dun wanna mention it.

By the way,when there were special events on a city,the president surrounds himself with bodyguards. That way he can invite people of every country there as long as there were security guards.He donīt need to force people out.
    Dun you know one tiny little screw up can affect the image of a whole nation? Not always the death or injury of a big shot matters. A bomb exploded into a quiet corner of the town far from the parade and kill a vagabond which unluckily was sleeping there. It can already shaken the morale of the whole nation and other countries will be laughing their ass out for the disgrace.
    Last edited by Christmas; 07-08-2005 at 05:21 PM.

You dun see Squall going to the toliet to pee doesn't mean he doesn't need to pee.
    It doesnīt matter,you donīt have proofs.End point.

I see this as a seperate issue from the other thread you make which I dun wanna mention it.
    Please,respond to the exact message of the quote instead of giving technical comments.

Regards,
    Big D

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

It doesnīt matter,you donīt have proofs.End point.
    It is based on common knowledge and logical analysis/assumption as I stated before.You dun need to see a hen lay egg to know that it will lay egg. One last idiot proof example:

It is told that Rinoa is a GIRL but there is no proof that she is a girl. So what if she looks like a girl? Must we strip her naked to proof she is a girl? But since you want proofs, so be it .The parade was kept to the Galbadians then.

Please,respond to the exact message of the quote instead of giving technical comments.
    I dun see any point of responding it in the first place since this is just a personal opinions/comments of you.

I also see that our little discussion should come to a little conclusion since I am the only one offering my humble opinions and I am growing rather tired of it, can you tell us the point of this thread now?
    Last edited by Christmas; 07-08-2005 at 07:24 PM.

Not every poll of mine has conclusions.
    But this one has.

The conclusion is that the information about Julia being dead is accepted by everyone and it appears at the tutorial.But it could be a lie managed in the same way that Deling managed Seiferīs death.A lie to keep Juliaīs secret identity as Edea Kramer.

Regards,
    Big D

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Not every poll of mine has conclusions.
    But this one has.

The conclusion is that the information about Julia being dead is accepted by everyone and it appears at the tutorial.But it could be a lie managed in the same way that Deling managed Seiferīs death.A lie to keep Juliaīs secret identity as Edea Kramer.
    Oh INTERESTING, Julia is Edea....so...Caraway and Cid share a same wife huh? What make you think that?