Thread: inserting your own music

Default inserting your own music

if you could put songs into movie scenes from FF8, what songs would you put and where? for the part where squall saves rinoa at the war between both gardens in disc 2, FOO FIGHTERS-My Hero fits pretty good. and for the beginning FMV, there is a song called "headed out into the night" by a great band called $parechange from canton, ohio. check them out at www.thechangemusic.com.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'd replace Liberi Fatali with the two bonus tracks on 15 of AFI's Sing the Sorrow Album, starting from about 9:02 or so.

When Squall & co. fight NORG, Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 Pink Floyd
    :mario::luigi:

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

At any part where Squall just responded with elipsi, I would have a quick sample of "Crawling" by Linkin Park play. It'd cut off as soon as the next, non-elipse part of dialog showed up.

Dance Macabre The Anarchy Angel's Avatar

Wake me up when september ends (green day obviously) when Squall and Rinoa are in the infirmary when Rinoa is asleep/dead/whatever

or mebbe...

Denial, Revisited (offspring) if and when any characters in any game fall out....that'd be a good one *looks deranged*

Dance Macabre

Id replace fithos lusec vinosec with gay bar. That would rock.

the storming of the beach at dollet, alkaline trio's "all on black" is pretty sweet for that scene

When Squall jumps in to the car and drives towards Edea in the end of Disc 1, I'd insert "My favourite Game" - Cardigans. If you've seen the music video, its pretty clear why.

There was a tool made by the guy who made both the JENOVA and the Griever save editor respectively for FF7 and 8, that would allow stuff like editing text, music and I think even levels (areas). Anyway, I would have, and probably will, exchanged it for the more heavy'd versions of the same music by a fabulous band called The Black Mages, which has the legendary Nobuo Uematsu in it even. They do all kinds of FF music, and already released 2 cds.