Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $@&! My ear!

Blog Entries

Nope, notjhing broken ine me

nothing broken
    but i once trod on a glass when very drunk at a friends house pasty. the glass smashed and i got a big shard in my foot (i was barefoot) being rather drunk i didn't notice it and proceeded on stepping the shard into my foot further. after the party my foot got all swollen and hurt so bad. i managed to find an end to the shard in my foot, got a few ice cubes and knumbed my foot, got some tweezers and pulled it out. i must say the pain was horrible.

Trust No one

I've never had any injurys in my lifetime & hopefully I won't be getting one soon.
    Who discovered zerø? Why then have we not written an article on zerø as one of the first in the archive? The reason is basically because of the difficulty of answering the question in a satisfactory form. If someone had come up with the concept of zerø which everyone then saw as a brilliant innovation to enter mathematics from that time on, the question would have a satisfactory answer even if we did not know which genius invented it. The historical record, however, shows quite a different path towards the concept. Zerø makes shadowy appearances only to vanish again almost as if mathematicians were searching for it yet did not recognise its fundamental significance even when they saw it.

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

I was riding my bike with my sister the day before my birthday and we were going to go straight but she took a right. I watched her go and BAM!!! I ran into the back of a parked jeep.

I decimated my entire right cheek and I now have metal plates as reconstruction, broke my right arm in 5 places I have a metal rod in it still, I broke my left arm in 2 place, and I broke one rib.

No pain, I was all wasn't I on a bike? How the hell did I wind up in someones yard. It hurt like hell when I came to though.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan