Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151620 ... LastLast

Thread: about the origin of ultimecia (big big spoiler)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybayman
    Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar
    To Squall of Seed:
    1-We canīt see Edeaīs house on the future.I just see some stange undefined wall that looks like a monster(donīt know what it is up to this day,but itīs not Edeaīs house for sure).
    That wall is just a barrier that prevents you from entering Edea's house. Its around all the towns, I think (at least I remember seeing it around Balamb, too).

I figure its just to prevent you from entering the towns during compressed time, which the programmers (oh no, logical reasoning!!!!!) probably did, because (a)they didn't want to program the towns during compressed time, maybe due to the fact it would create too many plot-holes, or (b) the towns would be immensly smurfed up due time compression or (c) no more smurfing around with side-quests (hey, maybe Zell would want to get l@id with the library chick in the past, present & future), time to just finish the d@mn game!

Or Retarded Alternate Ending:
    Maybe its an explosion at each town and dwelling, that Ultimecia created to destroy all inhabitants of the world.

Or
    Maybe its a barrier all the townspeople created to fend off Ultimecia

Or
    Maybe Jean-Luc Picard on the USS Enterprise showed up in orbit due to an automatic destress call by the Ragnarok and he's beaming all the towns up to safety

Or
    Maybe Osama Bin Laden showed up and fired Nukes at all the towns, so he and Ultimecia can live happily ever after

Or
    Maybe its a ruse (like a Ninja's smoke bomb) that all the towns people set, while they dig underground, searching for the lifestream, and the power to defeat Ultimecia

Or
    etc
    etc
    etc......

Something tells me its something along the lines of my first guess
    ROTFLMAO. crazybayman has just earned my respect. Who else wants it?
    My aunt bought me three games that I already had for my birthday. One of them was FFX. Now I dont know which disc to play on!

I have the impression that Future Esthar is just having fun... making his imagination fly as we speak.

It must be... right?
    Let me know I'm right! For our sanity!

All of your evidence proves nothing. It doesnt even prove that its possible. And theres absaloutely no reason or support for your theory. Your theory is impossible.

The area Edas house is in is part of a larger older people. There is the Ruins nearby and if you did the mini-quest there is ruins in the nearby forest too of another city. Edeas house is far more likley just apart of this nations ruins, thats all.
    Exactly.Which means Edea was a queen over Centra before the Lunar cry.

I have the impression that Future Esthar is just having fun... making his imagination fly as we speak.

It must be... right?
    Exactly.But I am also serious in trying to find the thruth.

It doesnt even prove that its possible
    Oh yeah.Sure they canīt proof it.But they can proof itīs possible.Otherwise show me wrong.
    And why my theory is impossible?.Show me why.If you tell it itīs because you know why.
    Just give-me a little example.You donīt need to comment it all.

To Crazybayman and itīs fan:

What funny.This time it is you the one who contradict what we see in the game.
    The world of FF8 we see in the 4rt disc is not in Ultiīs time.This idea directly contradicts what we see in the game.
    Let me explain.
    1-We really donīt see any castle near Edeaīs house.
    Since Ultiīs castle is near as big as G-Garden and we saw it on the map,smallness is not an excuse.
    2-The barrier itself itīs not an excuse.Ultiīs castle would be outside it since it donīt reaches the sea.So it was not an effect of the barrier.
    3-Edeaīs house is not there when you are not on the world map(WM).
    What we see is a monster like wall.Something difficult do define.I was not referring to the energy barrier here.
    But in the WM Edeaīs house is there.Thatīs strange.
    4-Many generations is at least more than four.
    This is enough time to have significative changes on the cities,even boundary changes.By the way we can see the inner shape of the cities even with the barrier.
    5-Why surround Edeaīs house with an energy wall if it leads to Ultiīs castle?

I never saw the portals as teleporters but as time traveling devices.
    Last edited by Future Esthar; 07-21-2005 at 09:30 PM.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

The area Edas house is in is part of a larger older people. There is the Ruins nearby and if you did the mini-quest there is ruins in the nearby forest too of another city. Edeas house is far more likley just apart of this nations ruins, thats all.
    Exactly.Which means Edea was a queen over Centra before the Lunar cry.

It must be... right?
    Exactly.But I am also serious in trying to find the thruth.

It doesnt even prove that its possible
    Oh yeah.Sure they canīt proof it.But they can proof itīs possible.Otherwise show me wrong.
    And why my theory is impossible?.Show me why.If you tell it itīs because you know why.
    Just give-me a little example.You donīt need to comment it all.
    Well you see you dont seem to know what a theory actually is. And though Im the one who pointed out long ago that you were just trying to irritate people by taking your theories seriously though you yourself know theyre not true, A theory needs to have some evidence to suggest that the theory is true. Plus I havent read your theories in a while so I dont know which one to comment on. Anyway this talk of wanting to find the truth seems like Bull.

I am really sure that almost all of my theories were thruth.
    Itīs not the case that I know they are not true.Really.
    I am not the type of person who would present theories which I know arenīt thruth just to irritate people.
    In fact I did this with a few of them but just a little few.But it was not to irritate people.In fact it was the opposite(the truth would irritate the people).

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

FE, you still don't make any sense. The say the things you assume you can't prove to be false.....well you can't prove them to be true either!!

I'll bet that you're the ONLY one who thinks that those barriers around the orphanage, and the towns are some kind of monster :rolleyes2 .

I can barely understand what your saying, anyway. You seem to be arguing with my point, which was pure sarcasm btw, but of course you couldn't even get that.

Stay off the crack.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

-Squall remembers the events before Time Compression and the ones in Time Compression at the orphanage.
    So he just kept quiet about it and didn't reveal it?

Before time compression Squall had being in love for Rinoa,Ultiīs daughter.That way he meets Ulti and her castle.I think Ulti was not possessed at this time.Then Ulti was possessed along with Seifer,an era later,Rinoa and Squall were possessed,another era later Quistis and Zell were possessed,and yet another year later Selphie and Irvine were possessed.Then they were accursed and become ONE and powerful sorceress which rests many years and at the right time ruled over Galbadia from Timber.Their powers also crossed into a great sorceress power.
    But before Rinoa was possessed she and Squall were to promise.
    But she accidentally used her ablity which deceived her into think that she has already promised (confused her memory with what she sees in her visions).They were to promise.It was destiny.So she then sends her counscience through space because she went to the flower field but donīt find Squall.Then accidentaly it goes to many different eras.She is looking for Squall.She then starts to paint some of her visions on the art gallery.
    X knows it and decides to send his/her consciousness to the past again.
    In Ultiīs body X sees the paintings on the gallery and his/her suspicions get confirmed.
    It is here that X performs Time Compression.
    Through this X changes the destiny of Squall & company.Instead of being a dinasty of Centra kings they all were get to an orphanage on Ultiīs time (a little later).
    Then she uses a pawn to construct a military academy so she can control SeeD(SorcErEss Dinasty),She then make them fall into a trap on Galbadia and they were sent to a prision sealed against Elleīs powers where she wanna to made them lose memory,possess them and accurse them as she does before Time Compression.Fortunately she fails this time and they escaped.
    Look, this one is already been posted in other thread(that important poll thread) of yours and I asked several questions which no answers came out of it.

It means there is more than one dimension of destiny.There are many possible outcomes for destiny.
    And it seems one person living on one of these dimensions can remember everything that happened on other dimensions.
    Just what is this "dimension of Destiny" thing? and how come people living in this dimension can remember everything that happened on other dimensions.

2a-X is the responsible for every Lunar Cry.The Lunar cry is needed for Time Compression to succeed.
    Oh, really. You are just going to insist on it without any proof again?And Lunar Cry and time compression is two different thing. We dun have random sorceress popping out of nowhere to fight you during the Lunar Cry.

2b-Since Ulti was on the master room she donīt get buried.Only the lower parts of the castle were buried
    And I can say that Ultimecia go take a walk in her castle and what basis can you say she is ALWAYS in the master room. Do she like to confine herself to her room ?

This is the similiar question I asked in your other thread but since there is some more add on "features" now.

Now X can time travel, use time compression and cause Lunar Cry.
    Why in the world do he/she need Ellone?????????
    And if you say he/she wanted to prevent Ellone from letting Squall and CO see the past, this won't valid since you say Squall remembered everything and also in the GAME Ellone is NEEDED to perform time compression not TO BE CAPTURED AND EXTERMINATED so that "X" will succeed.
    Dun tell me the game lie AGAIN??????
    Then why are you alway the bearer of the truth while the game is nothing but a pack of lies?
    Last edited by Christmas; 07-22-2005 at 02:47 PM.

Lunar cry and TC are different things.But Lunar cry is necessary so that Xīs plans through TC suceed.Ah and there was no time compression after you defeat Adel.
    And since X is responsible to the Lunar cry of course Ulti is smart enough to be at the master room when it happens.She will not fall for her own trap will she?
    Donīt see what were the questions.Can you post them again?
    Squall donīt remember everything at once.He remember as long as time passes.One time he remembers this,then on another time that,etc...
    He just have the flashback of the master room when he approaches it.
    Last edited by Future Esthar; 07-22-2005 at 03:56 PM.

Regards,
    Big D

Why don't you just go back and find them. Especially since you decided to ignore them the first time around, its up to you to go back and find them.

The reason why I pipe up and say this is because you haven't really addressed any questions properly, thus not further backing your theories. Thus it seems you are just avoiding questions that you can't answer, because your theories are just completely bogus, just based on your imagination, rather than the game.

You claim that they can't be proven false, well prove that they're true.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Lunar cry and TC are different things.But Lunar cry is necessary so that Xīs plans through TC suceed.Ah and there was no time compression after you defeat Adel.
    I dun see any link between Lunar cry and time compression.

and there was no time compression after you defeat Adel.
    ya, the galbadian made this out as told in other thread but so, where do those random sorceress popped out from? Alright, you are just going to shift the responsiblty to "X" and say he caused it too?

And since X is responsible to the Lunar cry of course Ulti is smart enough to be at the master room when it happens.She will not fall for her own trap will she?
    Look, X caused Lunar Cry just to bury a stupid castle and make it look like an orphanage. This I must admit is pretty lame and why didn't "X" just scrap the castle and use magic to make an orphanage since Ulti do so for her castle.

THEY WERE ON THE "IMPORTANT POLL" THREAD, GO READ THE THREAD.

And you have the tendency to avoid questions and just answer one question out of for example ten then ignored the rest.

To everyone arguing with Future Esthar, don't you understand how pointless it is? None of his theories are even close to the realm of possibility, and the only reason he keeps coming up with them is because people argue back.

Just let him think whatever he wants.

ya, the galbadian made this out as told in other thread but so, where do those random sorceress popped out from? Alright, you are just going to shift the responsiblty to "X" and say he caused it too?
    This one is interesting.Lunatic Pandora time travels when the characters reach the bottom.As long as it time travels we start to battle against Rinoa then against Quistis then against Selphie (and in the end against Ulti=Edea).
    When we consider the eyes genetics we have Edea->Selphie->Quistis->Rinoa in cronological order.
    Everything gets logical.

If I change my theory about the "Seed" generation (Edea->Rinoa->Quistis->Selphie) to the genetic one (Edea->Selphie-> Quistis->Rinoa)
    my theories were still right with the exception that Rinoa is not Ultiīs daughter but bi-granddaughter.The rest of the theory remains.
    And itīs not impossible for Rinoa to exist on Ultiīs time (maybe sorceresses donīt even age the same manner as humans because they were propagators).

A dimension of destiny is an universe where a certain event unfolds.
    But the same event unfolds differently in different universes.
    For exemple in an universe we have that Joseph borns,goes to school enter on Oxford,etc...
    But someone can came from the future and change Josephīs destiny.
    Someone can kidnapp him and take him to a forest on Africa where he will grow with the animals.
    These two lifeīs can coexist on Joseph but only on different universes which I call dimensions of destiny.
    Last edited by Future Esthar; 07-22-2005 at 04:15 PM.

Regards,
    Big D

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

This one is interesting.Lunatic Pandora time travels when the characters reach the bottom.As long as it time travels we start to battle against Rinoa then against Quistis then against Selphie (and in the end against Ulti=Edea).
    When we consider the eyes genetics we have Edea->Selphie->Quistis->Rinoa in cronological order.
    Everything gets logical.

If I change my theory about the "Seed" generation (Edea->Rinoa->Quistis->Selphie) to the genetic one (Edea->Selphie-> Quistis->Rinoa)
    my theories were still right with the exception that Rinoa is not Ultiīs daughter but bi-granddaughter.The rest of the theory remains.
    And itīs not impossible for Rinoa to exist on Ultiīs time (maybe sorceresses donīt even age the same manner as humans because they were propagators).
    (to be edited)
    Hey handsome, I just realized something you know. I feel like I am the idiot being toy around by you and helping you make CORRECTIONS to your theory.

Look, we are not help to correct your theory until you can come up with a flawless one. It is just like you posted today and tommorrow someone rebuttle on your theory and you realized your theory can't work but you insisted that it must work, so you just quickly amend it and post a different one.

Thatīs why I debate on the forums.Because I am humble enough to accept others opinions and to recognize that I need others opinions to evolve some of my theories.See no problem with that.I am here to tell and TO LEARN.
    You were the ones who hadnīt realized it yet.

Let me tell you a secret.
    Time Compression and Lunar Cry were not magics(I think the last one is obvious).
    Time Compression is not a sort of magic.
    It is something that gives a lot of work and headaches to X.It donīt happened instantaneously.It was prepared and when X decides to activate it he activated Lunar Cry to create confusion so that the simple effect of Time Compression would be thought as magic.But of course this was not the only objectif of time compression.

Crazybayman,the monster type wall is not the energy barrier.
    The monster type wall is what you see when you are near Ultiīs castle (wilderness).Itīs on the place where Squall says "Future Seedīs,we had fight her for generations" or something like that.Itīs not on the world map.
    By the way,I showed you that the world map we see on the 4rt disc is not on Ultiīs time.
    That would be in direct contradiction with what we see in the game.

Good to see you came from vacances,Sir Bahamut.
    And even if you ignore my theories I will post new ones.
    Last edited by Future Esthar; 07-22-2005 at 04:42 PM.

Regards,
    Big D