Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast

Thread: about the origin of ultimecia (big big spoiler)

Art galleries donīt need to have pictures related to each other.Thatīs why they are art.
    But I dont see Ultiīs picture as reductionist or modernist or surrealist or whatever we name the pictures of Van Ghog or Salvador Dali or others.
    They donīt look like that.They were pictures which worked like a diary describing present and future events.

Xerampelinae:Ultimecia herself as the queen
    Venus: Love is what make the world bleed.(the picture is all red)
    Vigil :The guardians that watch over the castle.
    Thatīs exactly how I interpret them.
    And the guardians were Vascaroon(Laguna),Kyros and Ward.
    Of course after time compression Ulti changed they destiny making them Galbadian Soldiers.But I will show you later that Vascaroon acomplished his good destiny (he used Time compression and Elleīs abilities for his and the worlds benefit).

And there is also a lot more other ways to interpret way the pictures through the eyes of spectators but only the artist know the real answer.
    Exactly.I am open to other interpretations (and wanna to find if someone has an interesting one).
    This is one of the fun of the forums.We can share our theories and also see the others to increase your knowledge.This way we can learn more things about the game.
    Last edited by Future Esthar; 07-16-2005 at 08:47 PM.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

yeah but those are just interpetations of the pictures again i bring up the previously made statement what about the other pictures. square wouldn't make only those 3 pictures have meaning.
    and the the xerampelinae picture looks nothing like ultimecia. ultimecia also has silver hair.
    i would like to see ignus, inadantia, inaudax, xiphas and xystus explained if you are so adamant about you're interpetations
    Last edited by greiver; 07-16-2005 at 08:45 PM. Reason: forgot the tonberry again

I already explained them.
    Ulti has silver hair due to aging or the deformation caused by becoming a sorceress.

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

what's rhinoa's deformation? and what does that have to do with the other pictures.and if you look closely the pictures are different styles. because xiphas is obviousl impatso styleand venus and ignus may be impat6so also

You werenīt on the forums these days were you?
    Julia donīt die.Deling made it look like she was dead but she was not.He uses media to confuse people.
    Julia became Edea which is Ulti.

Regards,
    Big D

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar
    You werenīt on the forums these days were you?
    Julia donīt die.Deling made it look like she was dead but she was not.He uses media to confuse people.
    Julia became Edea which is Ulti.
    Edea was Matron while Julia was alive. Laguna spoke to both Matron and Julia with not much of a difference in time. Julia cant be two people at the same time or grow that much hair in that ammount of time.

In fact Laguna recognizes Edea was Julia but keep it silent(according to his watchman personality).Julia time traveled to the past after she became Edea.Then she went to Centra.

Regards,
    Big D

You dont recognize the difference between fan fiction and theories furture esthar. A theory needs fact to back it up.

This could as well be a fanfiction that tells what the writer intended when he created the story.

Regards,
    Big D

Yes and lets stress the word fiction. Squares already confirmed that they never inteded for the game to be looked into as deeply as the R=U theory. If R=U are considered to be looking in too deeply then your theories would most definitely count also.

you are wrong it is said in the game that she died, edea is a different person you must be really naive to think that. edea is not rhinoa's mother.

edea can't time travel she can freeze time but not move through out it. future esthar you really need to pay more attention and find facts

EDIT: Edit button please.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Xerampelinae:Ultimecia herself as the queen
    Venus: Love is what make the world bleed.(the picture is all red)
    Vigil :The guardians that watch over the castle.
    Thatīs exactly how I interpret them.
    And the guardians were Vascaroon(Laguna),Kyros and Ward.
    Of course after time compression Ulti changed they destiny making them Galbadian Soldiers.But I will show you later that Vascaroon acomplished his good destiny (he used Time compression and Elleīs abilities for his and the worlds benefit).
    No, this not how you interpret them except for the queen thingy. You say Vigil is watchmen meaning Laguna and CO watching over Ellone while I interpret them as those guardians that guard Ultimecia's castle. And Venus is a totally different interpretation from yours.

Exactly.I am open to other interpretations (and wanna to find if someone has an interesting one).
    This is one of the fun of the forums.We can share our theories and also see the others to increase your knowledge.This way we can learn more things about the game.
    Xerampelinae:Ultimecia's grandmother
    Venus: Love is a faint sight of confusion
    Vigil : SeeD that is alway keeping an eyes on her movements.

Ulti has silver hair due to aging or the deformation caused by becoming a sorceress.
    So you agree with this statement as what was told by Squall of SeeD that black magic cause deformation, and not because of she is propagator that cause her hand to deform?

This could as well be a fanfiction that tells what the writer intended when he created the story.
    But you were unable to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by greiver
    b4 i go i would like to make clear why julia can't be ultimecia for those n00bs who think she is. julia is dead. she dies when rhinoa is 5

you are wrong it is said in the game that she died, edea is a different person you must be really naive to think that. edea is not rhinoa's mother.

edea can't time travel she can freeze time but not move through out it. future esthar you really need to pay more attention and find facts
    All this points you spoke of, I have already point it out EARLIER in the thread and some he had answered while some is still under debate. Try reading the previous posts by other posters before posting.

PS: Pls dun double posts
    Last edited by Christmas; 07-17-2005 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Spelling

The tutorial says that Julia is dead.
    But things in the tutorial constitute statements that were learned worldwide.
    But Media can manipulate information on the minds of people.Gotcha?

No, this not how you interpret them except for the queen thingy. You say Vigil is watchmen meaning Laguna and CO watching over Ellone while I interpret them as those guardians that guard Ultimecia's castle. And Venus is a totally different interpretation from yours.
    No,I always said they were guardians of the castle.The three guardians were Vascaroon(Laguna),Kyros and Ward.
    Love is the love between Laguna and Julia.I donīt change nothing.I just added things to it.
    [/QUOTE]So you agree with this statement as what was told by Squall of SeeD that black magic cause deformation, and not because of she is propagator that cause her hand to deform?[QUOTE]

She deforms because she is a Propagator.
    Yesterday I saw Men in Black 1.
    In the end the alien with human form changes to his alien insect form.
    Gotcha?
    Last edited by Future Esthar; 07-17-2005 at 03:00 PM.

Regards,
    Big D

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The tutorial says that Julia is dead.
    But things in the tutorial constitute statements that were learned worldwide.
    But Media can manipulate information on the minds of people.Gotcha?
    Media manipulate people in the game and not people outside the game. People outside the game can rely on other sources to see what is the truth and not from only the game. And the game creator provide those information and not the "media" inside the game.

No,I always said they were guardians of the castle.The three guardians were Vascaroon(Laguna),Kyros and Ward.
    Love is the love between Laguna and Julia.I donīt change nothing.I just added things to it.
    The guardian I spoke of is the MONSTERS that guard Ultimecia's castle. You know those that seal your powers.
    And I interpret Love as other thing, Anyone can have their own intepretation.

She deforms because she is a Propagator.
    Oh really? then this is what you say earlier:

You say sorceress and not propagator. You went back on your words again.

Yesterday I saw Men in Black 1.
    In the end the alien with human form changes to his alien insect form.
    Gotcha?
    And I played the arcade game Alien verus Predator. The predator has kick ass kung fu and the aliens can split toxic from their mouth. Your Edea can't.

So, what is the link? Men in Black and Final Fantasy is two different issues. The characters in Men in Black has nothing to do with Final fantasy not to say their aliens.

PS:I think I will continue with the others the next time..tired today.

Oh dear god no, not another one of these.
    Doc Odine clearly says Ulty lives in the future. So far into the future its not possible for them to exist, so how can she have any bearing whatsoever on the present at all when they are all DEAD by her time period.

"NPC: Sorry this house is sealed off because of Blight"