Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hardest boss

None for me.......I took a lot of time training, and I ran all over all of the bosses with my attack power!!!....Serously though......

bbomber, that's what I meant. The carry armor or whatever. The proud clod is just a joke.

i dunno if any1 else has mentioned it but i found schizo really hard.

the know the kind of 2 headed snake beast thing that has a half fire side and half ice side.

he was such an SOB for me
    knowledge is power ... so is a gunblade

Ruby weapon. No doubt about it

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

you need armour that absorbs ice or fire kill the opposite head to your armour and you're nigh invincible

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Grin meh

Sephiroth was easy for me. THe hardest boss for me was that damn Demon Wall. I can beat sephiroth in 3 turns. knights of the round table with cloud. Sephiroth casts barrie. use Dbarrier with cid, and attack with 4x. Use baretts curaga. Cast knights of the round again.
    NeXUS sTRIPE

Quote Originally Posted by 0mNiS|aSh
    The proud clod is just a joke.
    try him in the special battle arena without wearing mystile or ziedrich armor

i think they were all easy cept for emerald and the hardest one ruby weopon

Quote Originally Posted by NexusStripe
    Sephiroth was easy for me. THe hardest boss for me was that damn Demon Wall. I can beat sephiroth in 3 turns. knights of the round table with cloud. Sephiroth casts barrie. use Dbarrier with cid, and attack with 4x. Use baretts curaga. Cast knights of the round again.
    Some gamer you are. Soley relying on KotR?
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori
    Some gamer you are. Soley relying on KotR?
    nice one! *high five*

63% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by chadwixx
    Quote Originally Posted by 0mNiS|aSh
    The proud clod is just a joke.
    try him in the special battle arena without wearing mystile or ziedrich armor
    I never used any of those anyway, so I stand by my statement. I actually used Wizard Bracelet in the arena, to get more materia space.
    Last edited by 0mNiS|aSh; 07-30-2005 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Pie

You had to cast KOTR twice to kill him, and use attacks?! A single Knights of the Round finishes him off probably twice over for me, and I ignore the Wall.

*yawn*

Quote Originally Posted by Sephitachi7
    What I don't like, and I'm not referring to anyone here, is when someone picks up a strategy guide or was told by a friend how to beat bosses and then they say 'it was so easy'. Look everything is easy when you don't do it yourself. Many of the bosses in FF were hard.
    You have a good point , I didn't use guides and if you ask me, one of the hardest bosses is... (i don't know its name:P)but is the monster you have to fight in order to find Vincent, you know, in the Mansion of Nibelheim, :yuck: GOD I HATE THAT SON OF A B***!! Can anyone tell me its name?

Y yo en franca desesperación soñando con abrirte el corazón...

that thingy that grabbed your dudes...

and remember...ORO?!

Roxas!

I think the name of the boss before getting vincent is called Lost Number. Safer Sephiroth can be tough without stat maxing, ribbon, KoTr, or Ultimate weapons and final limit breaks. Pale horse and supernova are a pain then. Of course he's a sinch if u prepare- but that's no fun.

Thanks Jess1 for the awesome sig!!!
    Heh, heh, heh
    Join my latest RP, Magi of Greece, http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77394