Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's it gonna take?

I can't play games alone anymore. If a game doesn't have multiplayer or isn't online I can't play it. Even worse: when I get good at a game it becomes boring. I started making gil on FF12 and it suddenly got redundant.

I've also started to deeply hate anime.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

Quote Originally Posted by -N-
    This kinda relates to a chat I had with RSL about how neither of us really gets a kick out of RPGs and FFs these days. It's really tough for me to sit down and play my favorite video games, even though I know how much they completely rock. But recently, I found myself in a Fry's store watching some Advent Children previews and all of a sudden I was just pumped up and ready to play FFVII all over again. But then I got back to my room and couldn't make myself sit down to do it again.

So it's odd, because although I can't sit down and play video games for more than a few minutes, I have no problem blowing my time surfing the Internet. How does that work?

"To give the thread a topic," () What hobby or passion did you use to have that seems dead or dormant now? What would it take to revive that interest again?
    >>> I think replaying your old games like FF7 wont do it, try new RPG that arent FF.
    >>> The first time I played FF1 and other FF games I was totally obsessed about it. I read lots of reviews, listened to those Midis/mp3, downloaded tons of pictures, bought FF related stuff, I drew lots of FF art and even made a website of it, come to this place almost every day, etc.
    I breathed Final Fantasy..
    Well, I still do it but not that much like before. :P
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Hm, playing my GBA again. i haven't touched it for quite a while and now I've gotten FF tactics(my first FF game. Wow) as a pressie from my best friend. So i should start playing .

:whaaa: I've adopted this smiley