Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ::Leveling up::

ok
    just finished the game, damn king mickey looks so.. retro! hehehehe

uhhhh does the ending means that Sora didn't found his friends after all, ya? I mean he did found Kairi and Riku, but he didn't get to reunite with them, and why did Riku stayed behind the Kingdom Hearts? Everything was in vain, Sora only stopped the Darkness from taking over the world, but his main mission, to find and reunite with Riku and Kairi, failed. Sad...

I think KH2 would be them seeking King Mickey... again...

What "another side, another story" means by the way? Definitely the guy that was holding the double keyblade is not Sora, rite?
    Sephiroth

"Which Kingdom Hearts Character Are You?"
    brought to you by Quizilla

::ThE BesT WaY dOEsn'T ALwaYs LeaD To tHe BesT ResuLT::

Quote Originally Posted by silent_ultima
    ok
    just finished the game, damn king mickey looks so.. retro! hehehehe

uhhhh does the ending means that Sora didn't found his friends after all, ya? I mean he did found Kairi and Riku, but he didn't get to reunite with them, and why did Riku stayed behind the Kingdom Hearts? Everything was in vain, Sora only stopped the Darkness from taking over the world, but his main mission, to find and reunite with Riku and Kairi, failed. Sad...

I think KH2 would be them seeking King Mickey... again...

What "another side, another story" means by the way? Definitely the guy that was holding the double keyblade is not Sora, rite?
    okay first off, the only reason he didnt go back to the island w/ Kairi is because once the worlds were sepperated, everyones body and heart go were they belong, or at least where they believe they belong, Sora's belonged w/ his friends, Kairis was on the Island, Rikus was in Darkness, and Mickey is just a Pimp and does whatever he wants i guess. or maybe he did leave...

and another side, another story implies the sequal, and that you finish Sora's story and get someone elses(probably the blond kid in the demos)

i dont believe you end up looking for Mickey since him and Riku are walking the same road you walked, so either they find you, or you bump into them on the way??? and i know Mickey is gonna be one of the side character(ig like Beast how he substitutes for goofy/donald)

and now that youve beaten it, go get all the dalmations, beat hades cup at least once, and seal all the worlds key-holes(im preety sure that includes getting Monstro to leave)

and then you will have the bonus ending ^_^
    Last edited by DoUBelieveInChrist; 07-12-2005 at 03:18 AM. Reason: forgot something

Articles
    Blog Entries

he has the bonus ending or he wouldn't know about the duel wielder (unless he downloaded it). This isn't the thread to discuss this though, look in one of the theory or storyline threads if you want.

Peace out and :rock:
    EE

Yes, another side, another story IS the bonus ending.

Leastways, good job and have fun perfecting the game!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eternal essence
    he has the bonus ending or he wouldn't know about the duel wielder (unless he downloaded it). This isn't the thread to discuss this though, look in one of the theory or storyline threads if you want.

Peace out and :rock:
    EE
    sorry bout that, its been soo long since i beat the game, the final bosses werent really all that hard so its not that much fun to go back and do them again, and what the bonus ending and the original were was lost in my mind

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

Getting Ultima weapon, you could repeatedly beat the Ice Titan, or if your capable of doing it, defeating Sephiroth repeatedlly will quickly get you to Level 100
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

I did the Hades cup colliseum until i got to lvl.75 then i started getting exp. from beating Sephiroth

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

I used sephiroth to level up from about 75 up, although I beat him at 68. It would be nice to be able to get items, but I suppose the experience alone is worth it.

My dream will never fade! MoonZapdos's Avatar

Guys,

I've just beaten Behemoth, and I'm on my way to the last stage. I was wondering, where is the best place to level up? Currently the boys is at Level 50+, and having the Oblivion, the Herc's shield, and the staff that the wizards drop at Hallow Bastion.
    Level up to lv.80 in Colosseum (Hades Cup) and then to lv.100 with Sephiroth ([mineral] Cup)

Quote Originally Posted by MoonZapdos
    Guys,

I've just beaten Behemoth, and I'm on my way to the last stage. I was wondering, where is the best place to level up? Currently the boys is at Level 50+, and having the Oblivion, the Herc's shield, and the staff that the wizards drop at Hallow Bastion.
    Level up to lv.80 in Colosseum (Hades Cup) and then to lv.100 with Sephiroth ([mineral] Cup)
    Sephiroth is the Platinum Match.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Best way to level is fighting Gold Match over and over. Gold Match is the one with the Ice Titan. Basically let him hit you with his icecicles, and block for exp, and when you decide to kill him just kill him. First time I think you get.. 8k or more exp. You level pretty fast this way. And he's easy. You can even let yourself get hit to recharge your MP gauge and then Curaga yourself.
    I don't believe in pre-determined Fate